Is Disney Plus available in Singapore? Yes, it is! Disney Plus Singapore was launched on the 23rd of February, 2021. However, if you travel outside the country, you will immediately lose access to your account. For this, we recommend connecting to a VPN that works. This way, you can change your IP address and access your Disney + Singapore account while outside the country.
Is Disney Plus Available in Singapore?
Yes, Disney Plus is now available in Singapore! You can now stream the best TV shows and movies that Disney has to offer, including hits from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Even though there is a lot to watch on Disney+ Singapore, some movies are only accessible on the US catalog. To unblock the US version of Disney Plus in Singapore, you need the best VPN that offers both Singaporean and US servers.
How to watch Disney Plus Singapore abroad
In case you’re traveling outside Singapore and would like to access your Disney Plus account, you can easily do that with the help of the best credible VPN. However, if you need to access content from the US version, you can access it by changing your IP address to a US one. Here’s how to get started:
- Subscribe to Surfshark to unlock Disney Plus Singapore abroad.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Launch the VPN and sign in to your account.
- Connect to a Singapore server. You can switch to a US server to access the US version of Disney+ in Singapore.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and get yourself a subscription.
- You can now watch Disney Plus in or outside Singapore.
Quick list – 5 VPNs to watch Disney+ Singapore
- Surfshark is another reliable VPN that works with Singapore Disney+. It gives you access to Singaporean servers within its list of 3200+ servers in 100 countries. It worked smoothly for Disney Plus Singapore, along with paving access to the US version in Singapore. The added bonus is that Surfshark allows unlimited device connections.
- ExpressVPN is our top choice to watch Disney Plus Singapore. It gives you 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including servers in 3 Singaporean locations (CBD, Jurong, and Marina Bay.) The speeds are the fastest compared to other providers, and its security features all work to maintain anonymity online. You can test this USA VPN using its free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN is known for its security features, but its servers are also the best to unblock popular streaming services from anywhere. Speaking of, from its list of 5200+ servers in 59 countries, I tested a few of its 110+ Singapore servers with Disney Plus and got instant access. You can even use its SmartPlay DNS on devices that don’t support direct VPN installation.
- CyberGhost works great for US-based streaming services, but its Singaporean servers worked just as well for the Singaporean Disney Plus. Besides that, the VPN gives 8000+ servers in 91 countries, which you can use to access other streaming services in the country that are blocked.
- FastestVPN makes the best affordable VPN for Singapore Disney Plus. It has a small network of servers, but they all work reliably. FastestVPN is also known for its high-end security features that keep your connection private. The speeds are fast enough and it comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee that you can use to test the VPN.
How to unblock the US version of Disney Plus in Singapore
- Subscribe to the best VPN. Surfshark is currently on the top.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Launch the VPN and sign in to your account.
- Connect to a US server.
- Sign up for Disney+ or sign in to the same account you have.
- You can now access the US Disney Plus in Singapore.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Singapore?
Disney Plus is a geo-locked streaming service, apart from it being entirely restricted in most countries. However, even though Disney Plus is available in Singapore, you might lose access to your account while traveling. Plus, as mentioned, Disney Plus is a region-locked streaming service, so you wouldn’t be able to access the US version of it. With a VPN, you could change your IP address and unblock the US catalog in Singapore.
A credible VPN can help you watch US content catalog of Disney Plus in different countries with ease. Some of the counties where you can watch the US content library of Disney Plus are South Africa, Romania, Philippines, Ireland, Thailand, Malaysia, France, the UK and more.
You also need a VPN to bypass ISP speed, bandwidth throttling, and other issues like data logging and surveillance.
Best VPNs for Disney+ Singapore – Detailed analysis
A VPN is an essential tool to get past geo-restrictions. Here, we have collected the 5 best VPNs that are compatible with unblocking Disney+ in Singapore. You can get yourself registered for any of them to circumvent the geo-restrictions and watch Disney Plus Singapore with complete privacy protection.
ExpressVPN is operating 3000+ VPN servers in 94+ countries. It offers high-class privacy and security protocols. With ExpressVPN US servers, you can unblock Disney Plus anywhere in the world with ease. ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can use if you’re not happy with the service, which is most unlikely.
To go undetected, ExpressVPN offers the best security features, a no-logs policy, and AES-256-Bit encryption to protect your data. You can even use a MediaStreamer smart DNS proxy on your Smart TV to access the streaming service. The prices are a little bit expensive compared to other VPN providers, but still, it’s worth your money.
Besides Disney Plus, ExpressVPN enables you to unblock other streaming services as well, such as HBO Max, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, and others. Moreover, you can also install ExpressVPN on Firestick to unblock and watch US Disney Plus in Singapore with ease.
With 3200+ servers in 95+ countries, Surfshark is popular for its great privacy protocols and reliable VPN servers. Surfshark is compatible with unblocking streaming services such as Disney+ in Singapore without any effort. Operating the latest privacy protocols for the users, Surfshark offers Wireguard, IKEv2, and OpenVPN protocols.
Besides, you can connect to any of the US servers and have a safe and secure streaming experience since Surfshark’s industry-leading AES-256-Bit encryption is best to stay protected while browsing and sending important data on the internet. Additionally. You can enjoy your risk-free VPN with a 30-day money guarantee.
Popular for its best features to unblock Disney+ Singapore from anywhere in the world, NordVPN is a great choice to pick. It provides 5500+ VPN servers in 59 countries that work with blazing speeds. You can either use its Singaporean servers to access Disney Plus Singapore abroad or connect to its 1970+ US servers to access the US version of Disney Plus in Singapore. Moreover, with NordVPN, you can unblock and watch other streaming services as well, like HBO Max, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more.
NordVPN offers multiple top-class privacy protocols that are best for staying anonymous and enjoying unlimited internet freedom.
Even if you have a Smart TV that doesn’t support VPN apps or you’re in a country with high restrictions, you can use the Smart Play feature to access it. Feel free to run some tests using the free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost falls among the best privacy-friendly VPNs that work reliably for unblocking geo-locked streaming sites. With 8000+ VPN servers in 91 locations, a decent number of VPN servers are dedicated in the USA.
You can connect to any of its Singaporean servers to access Disney+ Singapore without any buffering or bandwidth throttling. CyberGhost is also for the privacy-centric protocols to its users, which have helped make it stand out in the VPN industry.
You can use a dedicated IP to spoof your geo-location while enjoying your streaming. CyberGhost offers a free trial for Android and iOS. However, it also offers a 45-day money-back guarantee that you can use as a free trial on more devices.
FastestVPN has the best privacy features along with the best subscription plans. You can get the cheapest packages and use outstanding privacy protocols with FastestVPN. It offers a decent number of 550+ VPN servers in 52+ locations.
Moreover, FastestVPN originated in the Cayman Islands and makes sure that no user data is logged. You can effortlessly unblock and stream Disney+ in Singapore with its dedicated servers. We have already tested the VPN servers to check the connectivity timings to Disney+ in Singapore; it worked well even with the US servers. You can get a FastestVPN subscription and use its 15-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t like the VPN.
How do you choose a VPN for Disney+ Singapore?
Even if Disney Plus is available in Singapore, there are still reasons to use a VPN with it. One is because of privacy and the fact that your ISP is limiting the speeds and bandwidth. Besides that, you won’t be able to access the US version of Disney+ in Singapore without a VPN. Even if you use a VPN, you should go for one that is secure and works reliably.
To choose a VPN for Disney+ Singapore, you need one that offers Singapore servers and other global servers to unlock all catalogs. Secondly, the VPN you choose needs to be secure and give you access to the industry’s leading privacy and security features. I recommend choosing a Disney Plus Singapore VPN with free trials or refund periods.
How much does Singapore Disney Plus cost?
The price of Disney+ Singapore is S$11.98/mo. and S$119.98 a year. If you’ve already got a subscription, you can use a VPN’s US server and access the US Disney library in Singapore.
How to sign-up for Disney Plus in Singapore
To sign up for Disney Plus Singapore, you’ll have to use any of the regional payment methods provided to you. A VPN will only help secure your connection and maintain your privacy. However, if you cannot use a payment method available in Singapore or the US, you can use our payment method hacks below. This way, once you have a Disney+ account, you can use the VPN to change your IP address according to the regional library you want.
How to pay for Disney Plus Singapore abroad
There are three payment methods to pay for Disney+ Singapore. You can follow these step-by-step instructions to get along.
Pay for Disney Plus in Singapore – iOS users
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. (We recommend Surfshark for reliable servers and blazing speeds)
- Download and install the VPN app on any of your compatible devices.
- Connect to a US server.
- Launch your Apple Store and create a new Apple ID by using any email address and phone number.
- When asked, mention the US as your current country.
- You will receive a verification code on the provided phone number; enter that code to continue.
- Launch Settings and tap on your Apple ID.
- Go to iTunes> App Store.
- Next, go to the App Store and log in with your newly created account.
- Search Disney+ on App Store and click on download.
- You will see a preview button on the top.
- Tap on it and continue with the Next.
- Now, click on none as your payment method.
- Enter a US residential address. (You can add any location in the US)
- Next, go to the Apple Gift Card Store and purchase a Gift Card worth $10.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to continue with your order.
- You will be sent an email to ask you about “Print the Gift Card.” (Don’t opt for it)
- Rather than printing, download the PDF of your Gift Card and save it.
- To continue, copy the code you have saved previously and go to the App Store.
- Tap on your Avatar icon.
- Tap on “Redeem Gift Card” and select the “Enter code manually” option.
- Apply the selected code and enter to continue.
- Next, open the Disney Plus app and make an alternative account using your email to continue using your account.
- Arrive at the Disney+ Bundle page and pick a $10 plan.
- Enjoy watching Disney Plus in Singapore without any annoying geo-blocks.
Pay for Disney Plus in Singapore – Android users
Android users in Singapore might not get through this procedure successfully because Google Play Store has developed new regulations requiring number verifications. Still, you can implement the steps; it would be great if they work for you.
- Get a subscription to a quality VPN that is great with unblocking geo-restricted streaming services such as Disney+ in Singapore. (We recommend Surfshark for its trustworthy VPN servers and military-grade encryption)
- Download and install the Surfshark app on compatible devices like Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, Linux, etc.
- Go to the servers and connect to a United States server.
- Open “Google Play Store” and tap on your user ID.
- Click on the option where it says: “Add another account.”
- Then go for “Create an Account.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen and select the USA as your current location when asked.
- Open the official website of “My Gift Card Supply” and purchase a Gift Card for $10. (You can choose any as per your preference)
- You will receive an email with a “Gift Card Code.”
- Copy the code from your email and head toward your Google Play Store account.
- Tap on the “Hamburger icon” to implement your payment method on your Google Play Store.
- Next, open “Redeem your Gift Card” and paste the copied code there.
- Click on “Redeem” and enter.
- Open Google Play Store and type “Disney+.”
- Download and install the Disney+ app on your Android.
- Sign up with your email and password to create an account.
- There you will find an option asking you to “Choose a subscription plan.” You can use your “Gift Card” as your payment method.
- Congratulations! You have successfully accessed Disney Plus in Singapore. Now you can enjoy streaming your favorite Disney titles on Disney+ Singapore.
Disney Plus Singapore is now in full swing! However, if you’d like to access the US Disney+ library in SG, you can do so with Surfshark.
Watch Disney+ Singapore on compatible devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Google Chromecast
- Google Chromebook
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Gaming Consoles i.e: Sony Play Station, Xbox
Watch Disney+ Singapore on iOS
- Get a subscription to Surfshark.
- Download and install the Surfshark app from the App Store.
- Start up the VPN and sign in.
- Connect to a Disney Plus Singapore VPN server.
- Head to the Disney Plus website or get the app.
- Sign up for the service or sign in.
- Stream Disney+ Singapore shows easily.
How to watch Disney+ Singapore on Android
- Subscribe to the best VPN. (We suggest Surfshark)
- Download and install the Surfshark app for Android.
- Launch the VPN and sign in.
- Connect to a Singapore server.
- Sign up with Disney Pus or sign in.
- Watch Disney Singapore on Android without any geo-restrictions.
How to watch Disney Plus Singapore on Firestick
- Create your Surfshark account.
- Get the VPN app from the Amazon Store.
- Start the VPN and sign in.
- Connect to a Singapore server.
- Create your Disney Plus account and download the app from the Amazon Store.
- Sign in and watch Disney+ Singapore from anywhere.
Best Disney+ Singapore movies
- Avatar: The Way of Water
- Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- Strange World
- Turning Red
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Best Disney Plus Singapore TV shows
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Obi-Wan Kanobi
- Diary of a Future President
- Iron Fist
- Luke Cage
- The Book of Boba Fett
- Star Wars: Visions
FAQs – Disney Plus Singapore
Is Disney Plus available in Singapore?
Yes, Disney Plus Singapore is now available! However, if you’re trying to access it abroad, we recommend using a VPN to unblock it.
How much is for Disney Plus Singapore?
Disney Plus Singapore will cost you $11.98 for a monthly plan. Connect to a premium VPN so you can access Disney Plus in Singapore without any hassle.
Is Disney Plus Singapore worth it?
Yes, Disney Plus Singapore is worth buying. Not only you can access Disney+ content but also get your hands on old Disney movies and shows. Additionally, you can watch content from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
Is Disney Plus allowed in Singapore?
It used to be restricted, but Disney+ Singapore is now available in the country. It was launched on the 23rd of February, 2021.
How do you get US Disney+ in Singapore?
You can switch to the US version of Disney Plus in Singapore by changing your IP address to a US one. Surfshark is the best for US Disney+ in Singapore and gives you fast speeds, secure connection and multiple device connections.
Is Disney Star available in Singapore?
By connecting to the best VPN that bypasses geo-restrictions and offers a Indian VPN server, you can watch Disney Star in Singapore.
How do I get free Disney Plus Singapore?
You can’t. Disney Plus is not a free service nor does it support free trials anymore. Hence, you can go for a Disney+ subscription plan that is as cheap as $11.98.
Is Disney+ free with Amazon Prime?
No, Disney Plus is not free with an Amazon Prime subscription. Both of the streaming sites are not affiliated in any way. You must have a Disney+ subscription to access its show from anywhere in the world with a good VPN.
Will Disney Plus beat Netflix?
In terms of customers, Disney Plus has beaten Netflix. However, if you’d like content that comes with a variety of genres, Netflix is the best. Either way, you can use Surfshark US server and access both Disney+ and Netflix in Singapore or globally.
Which is cheaper Disney Plus or Netflix?
Right now, Disney+ is cheaper than Netflix. It costs $1 less than the Netflix Basic service. Plus, Disney+ offers Bundle packages that are great.
Disney Plus house content from several leading providers. However, this service is geo-restricted in most countries and is regionally locked. With Surfshark, you can access Disney+ Singapore abroad and unlock the US version of it abroad.