Amazon Prime Video is one of the best streaming services that is often on the top 5 list on most websites. However, because the service is geo-restricted in most countries, you need a VPN to change your IP address – not just any VPN. Among some of the top-tier providers is Surfshark, and it works! This guide will show you how to watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark from anywhere outside the US.
Table of contents
- How To Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark – Quick Steps
- How to Change Your Location to Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark – Step-by-Step Guide
- Reasons to Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark?
- How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime outside the US?
- Amazon Prime is not working with Surfshark – Troubleshoot guide
- What Is Unique About Amazon Prime Video?
- Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
- Why is Surfshark the best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime?
- What Premium Features Does Surfshark Have?
- How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With Surfshark on Windows
- How to Watch Amazon Prime With Surfshark on Android
- How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With Surfshark on iOS
- How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
- How do you use your current Amazon account in another country?
- Final Verdict
Amazon Prime offers exciting media content for media enthusiasts who love diversification. The Amazon Prime streaming service is an exclusive media content site with numerous libraries to choose from. It offers a premium subscription plan that you might find else where. Unfortunately, as mentioned above, Amazon Prime blocks access in select regions for Prime admirers and you cannot access it without a VPN.
Therefore, to access Amazon Prime, you need to subscribe to a robust VPN that spoofs your IP address. It should be one that provides access to that specific region/country where Amazon Prime is accessible. For this purpose, you can trust a VPN like Surfshark.
This guide will show you everything you need to find out on some useful techniques to access Amazon Prime with Surfshark.
How To Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark – Quick Steps
To unblock Amazon Prime with Surfshark from anywhere in the world, you can:
How to Change Your Location to Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark – Step-by-Step Guide
To change the country location on Amazon Prime Video with a VPN is essential if you want to get your hands on the US Amazon Prime Video or any other country catalog. Here you can implement this understandable step-by-step guide to change Amazon Prime Video location with Surfshark.
- If you didn’t have a Surfshark subscription previously, purchase Surfshark now!
- Download and Install the VPN app on your device. Surfshark supports various devices for Amazon Prime Video.
- Register your VPN app with your user credentials.
- Now, log in to the VPN app & connect to a US server to access Amazon Prime Video’s catalogs.
- Launch Amazon Prime Video’s app & log in.
- You will now be able to access Amazon Prime Video outside the US.
- Pick any of the titles available to watch on the US Amazon Prime Video catalog!
Reasons to Watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark?
The major reason to change your location on Amazon Prime Video is to circumvent content blocks. Similar to other streaming sites, Amazon Prime Video has also prevented users to avail of its services in geo-restricted locations.
A VPN will help to provide you a unique US or any other country IP address that is the road to connect you with Amazon Prime Video’s different content libraries that vary from country to country.
Due to strict content distribution policies and content copyright laws of Amazon Prime Video, you are deprived to access many content catalogs and diversified media content and premium packages.
With a VPN you can unblock Amazon Prime Video media library from anywhere in the world without stressing over missing out on epic shows and iconic blockbusters. Since a US IP address will trick Amazon Prime Video into thinking that you are someone using the app within US territory.
Besides, any third-party ISPs or government agencies cannot track down your digital activities since it’s now spoofed within the security layers of a Virtual Private Network. These are a few of the main reasons on why to watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark.
How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime outside the US?
Perhaps you are not acquainted with the procedure of subscription, these essential step-by-step guides will show you how to subscribe to Amazon Prime from outside the US:
- Sign-up for an Amazon account. (if you don’t have one)
- Head over to Amazon’s Gift Card page & buy a gift card using a credit card (if you have a non-USA credit card, it also works).
- Choose delivery via email & apply your credentials.
- Once you receive a redeemable code in your email, you can add the balance to your Amazon account.
- Next, you can use the available balance to buy an Amazon Prime Gift Card & send it to the email address you’ve made.
- Log in to your new email address & redeem your gift card.
- You will get access to Amazon Prime and can stream Amazon Prime with Surfshark!
Amazon Prime is not working with Surfshark – Troubleshoot guide
To watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark is a great way to access most diversified media content. But sometimes you need a way out to fix it when Amazon Prime Video stops working with Surfshark. Follow these troubleshooting steps to get Amazon Prime Video to work with Surfshark.
- Check if you havent updated your Amazon Prime Video app, go for the latest update.
- Check your smart device & operating system and upgrade them.
- Check your IP address if you are still connected to a US IP.
- Check and change your VPN server to another US server.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Switch between different VPN protocols to get the best one.
What Is Unique About Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime is a tempting subscription-based media franchise by Amazon that offers numerous media content along with popular movies and TV shows, the latest music, Prime Reading, gaming, and more.
To avail of the outstanding facilities, special features, discounts, and exclusive deals, one must have a subscription to Amazon Prime.
Furthermore, having an Amazon Prime account comes with an Amazon Prime Video Subscription that ticks all the boxes. It opens the doors to exciting media content, which includes content from demanding media streaming apps such as HBO Max, SHOWTIME, STARZ, BBC SELECT, and XL TV. You can comfortably stream a plethora of entertaining Movies and TV shows as per your package.
Besides, the cherry on the top is that new Amazon Prime users can cherish a 30-day free trial.
Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
Amazon Prime is only accessible to USA residents, and people living outside the USA are deprived of its captivating media content. Anyone who attempts to connect to Amazon Prime ends up with a disappointing message saying: “Not available in your country/region.” But, you don’t need to fret! We’ve highlighted easy steps above showing you how to watch Amazon Prime Video with Surfshark and how to sign up for the service outside the US.
Talking about VPNs, one should always prioritize using a robust VPN that takes care of all the internet activities along with the freedom to access restricted content of your choice.
Why is Surfshark the best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime?
Surfshark VPN is a premium VPN service that facilitates consumers with multiple privacy protocols that secure digital data with military-grade AES-256-Bit encryption. This provider helps you to circumvent geo-blocked sites and copyright content. It provides the users with unique IP addresses that permit unblocking Amazon Prime Video from anywhere globally.
Moreover, with the best privacy protocols you can use Surfshark with your every operating system and smart devices to protect them from all the internet vulnerabilities.
What Premium Features Does Surfshark Have?
Surfshark VPN’s robust security servers are designed to offer robust security and privacy features that every selected VPN should provide. To bypass all the geo-restrictions, subscribe to Surfshark since it promises strong internet protocols to shield on your data. We even tested it to make sure.
These are some of the features that Surfshark offers:
- AES 256-bit Encryption.
- Provides digital liberty while traveling to access the regional-blocked content.
- Automatic Kill-Switch facility to prevent data leak during disconnection.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- No-log policy.
- DNS & IP Leak Protection.
- No borders mode.
- Secure Protocols (IKEv2,IPSec,OpenVPN).
- 3200+ servers in 65 countries.
- Compatible with more than 20 devices.
- Built-in Firewall & WiFi security.
- Public WiFi security.
- Two-factor Authentication.
- Chrome, Firefox, and Edge extensions.
- Smart tunneling to route your desired apps.
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on Multiple Devices
To watch Amazon Prime Video on different devices, you need to follow these effective guidelines below:
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With Surfshark on Windows
To watch Amazon Prime Video with Surfshark on your windows operating system involves a very simple procedure.
- Dont forget to connect Surfshark if you reside in an Amazon and Amazon Prime Video restricted country.
- Open your web browser on your Windows and go to amazon.com.
- Sign-up and get an Amazon subscription.
- Click on the left panel and you will find “Amazon Prime Video”.
- Click on the “Amazon Prime Video” & the app will prompt you on the official site.
- Search for your desired Amazon Prime Video content & voila!
How to Watch Amazon Prime With Surfshark on Android
It is very simple to watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark on Android. All you need to do is follow these steps.
- Open Surfshark and connect a USA server.
- Download and Install the Amazon Prime Video on your Android.
- Now, open the “Amazon Prime Video” app and sign-in with your user credentials.
- Start streaming your favorite shows on Amazon Prime Video With Surfshark on Android.
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With Surfshark on iOS
To watch Amazon Prime Video with Surfshark on iOS, these are the practical steps.
- Open Surfshark and connect a US server.
- Go to the official amazon.com.
- Download and Install the app from the Apple App store on your iOS.
- Launch the “Amazon Prime Video” and sign-in with your user credentials.
- Thats it! Enjoy watching Amazon Prime Video with Surfshark on iOS.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
The standard Amazon Prime Video yearly subscription costs $139 and $14.99 for a month. However, Amazon Prime Video offers amazing packages for students with reasonable pricing. Other than that, these are the pricing plans that Amazon Prime offers.
- $14.99 for Prime Monthly
- $139 for Prime Annual
- $7.49 for Prime Student Monthly
- $6.99 for Qualified Govt Assistance (per month after trial).
How do you use your current Amazon account in another country?
To use your current Amazon Prime account in another country you might want to learn these simple guidelines.
- Open your Amazon Prime Video app.
- Go to the Manage your content & devices & choose preferences.
- Click on the “change” under country settings.
- Write your address and click enter to update.
This is only for those who are able to access Amazon.com from within their country. If the website is not available where you live, repeat the steps but this time with the help of a Surfshark. All thats left to do is connect a US IP address and you’ll be prompted to Amazon Prime Video.
How do you watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark on your TV?
To watch Amazon Prime Video on your TV is an effortless task with a VPN. You can configure the VPN on your router and easily turn on your TV and launch the Amazon Prime Video app. Then, sign in wih your user credentials. After that, you can easily start streaming your favorite Amazon Prime Video from your desired country content.
How do I get Amazon Prime Video on smartphones?
To get your hands on the entertaining app of Amazon Prime Video, you need to visit the Google Play Store for your Android. For iOS users, its available on the Apple App Store. Additionally, you can even get the Amazon Prime app from the Amazon Store as well. You need to have an Amazon account to sign up for the service.
Why can't I get Amazon Prime on my TV?
If your Amazon Prime Video is not working with your TV, then there must be an issue with your browser or Amazon Prime Video’s app update. You can simply visit to the App Store or Google Play Store and install the latest version of your app. Besides, you can check that is your TV running out of new updates so you can get it fixed to compatibly run with Amazon Prime Video.
How can I stream Amazon Prime videos for free?
You cannot stream Amazon Prime videos for free until you have a subscription. There are some Amazon Prime Video titles that you can watch for free if you have the access to the free tab on Amazon Prime Video in the app.
Using Amazon Prime Video is intriguing when you have access to all the popular movies and TV shows that the service comes with.
You can enjoy Amazon Prime Video within and outside the USA through Surfshark’s great connectivity servers and robust IP addresses that spoof your physical location and provide you with an alternative IP.
With Surfshark, you can unblock geo-fenced content and live the freedom while using the internet since it gives you a safe and secure digital platform anywhere in the world. Hopefully this guide on how to watch Amazon Prime with Surfshark helps, and from anywhere in the world.