Disney+ is geo-restricted and can be unblocked outside the US and its territories with the best VPN. ExpressVPN is currently the best working VPN for Disney Plus. Not sure how to get started? This guide will show you how to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN. Just in case ExpressVPN is not working, Disney+ there’s a troubleshooting guide we’ve highlighted that you can use.
How to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN? It is pretty straightforward. ExpressVPN is more than capable of accessing Disney Plus in the areas where it is geo-restricted. Not just unblock it, but it will be able to stream all of its content without any buffering or slow speeds. Furthermore, you will be protected while connected to the internet, thanks to ExpressVPN’s top-class security.
You should know that Disney Plus is not available in every country, and this is why it is required to use a VPN. A VPN hides your actual IP address and lets you connect to one of its IP addresses from a country where Disney Plus is available. However, not every other VPN works; this is why we recommend using ExpressVPN, as it will enable you to access Disney Plus from anywhere in the world.
Table of Contents
- How to Watch Disney Plus Using ExpressVPN in 2022
- How to Sign Up for Disney Plus in 2022
- Why Do You Need ExpressVPN to Watch Disney Plus from Anywhere in the World?
- How Do I Pay for Disney Plus using a VPN?
- What Should You Know About Disney Plus?
- Best ExpressVPN Servers to Watch Disney Plus
- How is it Beneficial to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN?
- Disney Plus not working with ExpressVPN – How to fix it?
- Best Movies to Watch on Disney Plus using ExpressVPN
- Best TV Shows to Watch on Disney Plus using ExpressVPN
- FAQs – How to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
How to Watch Disney Plus Using ExpressVPN in 2022
In a hurry? Not a problem at all, as we have a quick go-to guide ready for you here. Have a look at a step-by-step guide below to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN;
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Download and install its app on your preferred device.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Connect to its US server and visit the official website of Disney Plus.
- Subscribe to Disney Plus if you have not.
There you go! Enjoy watching Disney Plus using ExpressVPN from where you are in the world.
Just in case you haven’t signed up with Disney Plus, you’ll find a tutorial for it below.
How to Sign Up for Disney Plus in 2022 with ExpressVPN
A step-by-step guide to signing up for Disney+;
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN, download and install its app.
- Log in with your credentials and connect to its US server.
- Go to the official website of Disney Plus.
- You will see a Sign-Up button; click it.
- Enter the required information and proceed.
- Select the subscription plan based on your preference.
- Enter the payment details.
- Boom! Your account is created; enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows on Disney Plus.
Read More: How to watch Disney Plus with NordVPN
Now enjoy all the content available on the Disney app. Also, see here how to get Disney Plus free trial.
Why Do You Need ExpressVPN to Watch Disney Plus from Anywhere in the World?
The primary reason is to bypass the heavy geo-restrictions that are imposed on Disney+, which prevent users from accessing it from certain countries in the world. Streaming services such as Disney Plus see your actual location by tracking your IP address. Each IP address carries the location with it, which can be seen by every website you visit on the internet.
A reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN hides your actual IP address and enables you another one using which you can access Disney Plus anywhere. You should not be concerned about the buffering because the highly-dedicated servers of ExpressVPN keep your internet speed stable, resulting in a flawless streaming experience.
Anyone who wants to know how to watch Disney Plus using ExpressVPN can have a look at the guide mentioned above, as it is quite a simple process. If you reside in a country such as Saudi Arabia, Israel, Lebanon, or Poland, you will not be able to watch Disney Plus unless you use a VPN. ExpressVPN can also unblock other major streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, etc.
ExpressVPN needs no introduction for anyone in the VPN industry. It is one of the fastest and safest VPNs in the market. It is perfectly compatible to run on all major platforms such as Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and many more. Its browser extensions are also available for Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. You can also check how to install ExpressVPN on Firestick. ExpressVPN comes in handy for gaming, robust security, and unblocking geo-restricted websites such as Disney Plus, Netflix, and Hulu.
It works with military-grade encryption with top-notch security. All your online activity stays hidden from everyone on the internet, increasing your security. Also, there is a strict no-logs policy that ExpressVPN follows, which means that none of your data is kept and stored for any use. Using ExpressVPN, you can watch Disney Plus on Roku, Kodi, Firestick, Mac, and smartphones.
The server network is quite huge as well, which consists of 3000+ servers in 94 countries. With its US servers, you can easily unblock Disney Plus and watch it in countries where it is geo-locked such as Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and the UK.
The only thing that most people do not like is its pricing plans. You can get ExpressVPN at $6.67 per month on its 12-month package + 3 months free, which is the best deal you can get. Those who have already subscribed to ExpressVPN do not mind paying a bit extra as they are delighted by its top-level security.
You can always cancel your subscription before 30 days are up using its 30-day money-back guarantee and get your full refund.
The Pricing Plans of ExpressVPN
Here you will get to know all about the pricing of ExpressVPN. However, you should know that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered by ExpressVPN. So, if you have already paid for ExpressVPN and its services do not live up to your expectations, you can always cancel the subscription before 30 days. This way, you will be able to get your full refund as well.
There are three pricing plans that ExpressVPN currently offers. You can find them below;
- One-month plan: $12.95 per month
- Six-month plan: $9.99 per month on a 6-month plan
- Twelve-month plan: $6.67 per month on its 12-month plan (Best Price)
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus using a VPN?
Those countries where Disney Plus is not available will require the same way to pay for the service just like in countries where it is available. You would still need a VPN to pay for Disney Plus from a country where it is unavailable. Below you can see how to do that;
How to Pay for Disney Plus From Anywhere on your iOS?
If you’ve got a iPhone, Apple TV, or an iPad then follow the steps mentioned below to get a Disney Plus subscription;
- First of all, sign up for the ExpressVPN subscription and install its app on your iOS device.
- Log in to your VPN app and log in to connect to its USA server.
- Now go to settings on your iOS device > tap Apple ID > Media & Purchases > View Account and then Sign in.
- Now change country/region to the US and save the changes.
- After this, buy the American iTunes Gift card simply from Amazon.
- Enter the correct billing address using this link.
- After getting the redeemed code in your email, click it to redeem the gift card.
- Dosnwload the Disney Plus app from the App Store.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sing up to get is subscription with your Apple ID.
- The last step is to open Disney Plus app sign-up page and log in to your account.
- Start watching you favorite movies and TV shows abroad bypasisng all geo-restrictions.
How to Pay for Disney Plus from Anywhere on your Android?
A step-by-step guide to pay for Disney Plus on your Android;
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and install its app.
- Log in with your credentials and connect to its US-based server.
- No visit Google Play Store and create a new account but do not sign up right away.
- Buy a Google Play gift card from Amazon.
- Receive a digt code in your email. Click it to redeem it.
- Now go to Android settings > Account > Add Account > and add your new Google account.
- Now again go to the Google Play Store and log in with your new Google account.
- Simply download the Disney Plus app on your Android.
- Launch the app and open the Sign-up option on Disney+ and select you payment option using your Google Account option.
- Now close the Disney App and re-open it.
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account with your credentials and enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
What Should You Know About Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is home to remarkable movies and TV shows. Besides its original content, you can find content from Pixar, Marvel Studios, the Star Wars universe, and National Geographic. Currently, much of the content is Disney’s original, which includes movies and TV shows.
You can also find Disney classics in the newer releases, which are quite catchy. It has to be said that Disney’s originals are making their way into the market as one of the most watched movies and TV shows. The service is not so old and has made its name among the most popular streaming services worldwide, such as Netflix.
Best ExpressVPN Servers to Watch Disney Plus
Disney Plus is a US-based streaming service, but it’s also available in a couple of other countries worldwide. Just in case you’d like a quick intro on what ExpressVPN Disney+ servers to connect with, they are:
- US (New Jersey and Dallas)
- Canada (Toronto)
- UK (East London)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- Japan ( Tokyo-2)
- France (Paris 1 and 2)
How is it Beneficial to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN?
- For those who reside in the regions where Disney Plus is geo-restricted, ExpressVPN comes in handy. It is more than capable of bypassing such geo-restrictions with ease. Moreover, the speeds amazed me when I connected to its US servers. The minimum you need to stream HD videos is 5 Mbps, and the speeds provided equated to 75 Mbps. This way, you can stream Disney Plus with ExpressVPN in high resolution.
- The extensive server network of ExpressVPN can help bypass geo-restrictions from anywhere in the world. I tested more than 10 US servers, and they successfully unblocked Disney Plus worldwide.
- Also, the MediaStreamer feature allows you to stream Disney Plus on any device with Wi-Fi enabled. Only a few tricks were enough for me to set up ExpressVPN on my Smart TV. Smart TVs normally do not support VPN apps, but with ExpressVPN, I was able to watch Disney Plus on my Smart TV with great ease.
- The 30-day money-back guarantee helps you to test ExpressVPN without any danger. You can confirm with the chat support that if you cancel your subscription before 30-days, you will get your full refund. This way, you can try ExpressVPN with Disney Plus before and then continue.
Disney Plus not working with ExpressVPN – How to fix it?
If you encounter the Disney+ proxy error or ExpressVPN is not working with Disney Plus, you can easily fix the issue. Here you find quick tips and fixes to help you in case of Disney Plus with ExpressVPN does not work properly or at all:
- You can restart the device on which you are watching Disney Plus.
- You can reboot the router if restarting the device does not work. Restarting the router often works and enables you to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN.
- Most times, changing the server location can also help you with it. The location you choose first might not work, so changing it can help you encounter the issue quite easily.
- One of the most common things you can do is to reinstall the Disney Plus and ExpressVPN app. After reinstalling and logging back in, the app starts working most times properly.
- If none of the things work, you can consult your internet service provider to help you address the issue. They can help you if something from their end is troubling you to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN.
- Assuming that none of the above-mentioned tricks worked, you can report the issue to ExpressVPN. They will help you with the issue in a professional manner.
Best Movies to Watch on Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Black Hole
- Tron: Legacy
- Rogue One: A Star War Movie
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Ralph Breaks The Internet
- Guardians of The Galaxy
Best TV Shows to Watch on Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
- Lady and the Tramp
- Muppets Now
- Flora and Ulysses
- Start Girl
- Lego Star Wars Holiday Special
- The One and Only Ivan
FAQs – How to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
Does ExpressVPN work with Disney Plus?
Yes, Express VPN works perfectly and seamlessly with Disney Plus and other major streaming services. You can easily watch your favorite content on Disney Plus while being fully secure from anywhere in the world.
How do I connect Disney Plus to ExpressVPN?
Connecting your Disney Plus to ExpressVPN is a piece of cake. First, you must launch ExpressVPN on your device and log in with your credentials > Connect to a server in a country where Disney Plus is available > Visit Disney Plus in an incognito mode > Start streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on Disney Plus.
Can I watch Disney Plus with a VPN?
Yes, a credible VPN service provider such as ExpressVPN can help you watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world. A VPN reroutes your traffic from a server where Disney Plus is officially available, which tricks the service into believing that you are someone living in a country where Disney Plus is not geo-restricted.
Why is ExpressVPN not working with Disney Plus?
There are many times where Disney Plus fails to work with a VPN. However, the service will not work if the VPN you use leaks data. This makes some of your data fall outside the encrypted tunnel, which reveals your actual location, in which case the service does not work. This is why a credible VPN is essential to use, like ExpressVPN, that never leaks data and provide a seamless connection to watch Disney Plus.
Does a VPN let me watch Disney Plus for free?
If you already have a Disney Plus subscription, you can watch it without paying anything with a VPN. However, if you have a premium VPN and haven’t subscribed to Disney Plus, you will not be able to watch it. Disney Plus requires you to subscribe to its services to avail of its content.
Can you use a free VPN for Disney Plus?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to watch Disney Plus for free. However, it is not recommended as free VPNs jeopardize your online security. Also, they are easily caught by streaming services, and their IPs are blocked. This is why we always recommend going for a premium VPN service provider.
Does Disney Plus ban VPNs?
Disney Plus has started banning many popular VPNs in the market. Currently, the VPN that works perfectly with Disney Plus is ExpressVPN. It has been tried and tested by millions of users around the globe and never disappoints.
That is all! I hope you now know how to watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN in a few simple steps. I tested every aspect of ExpressVPN with Disney Plus to help you understand everything you need to know. However, if you still have any queries in mind, feel free to drop them in the comments, and I will get back to you asap!