Collection of Personal Data:
Firetvsticks acquires your personal information while you continue to interact with our website. To further help you understand the type of information we may have access to:
- We may be able to possess basic personal information such as name, email, etc. that you share with us over your use of our website.
- We may attain your personal data when you visit our website, as well as data of any resources or features you use through our website,
- Our server might also collect technical non personal data that is automatically disclosed through means such as your device and internet browser.
Web Browser Cookies:
Our website uses ‘cookies’ to maximize user satisfaction. The purpose of these cookies is so that we can collect, store and track your journey with Firetvsticks. If our users choose to refuse the permission of cookies, it may affect your experience on this website as it may not function effectively.
How we use collected information:
Firetvsticks does not share your personal data with any third party entity and ensures your privacy. The reason we collect your personal information is in order to:
- Individualize your experience with us
- To inform you of topics we believe may be useful to you.
- To help you with any concerns
- In compliance with the necessary legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Information We May Disclose:
Firetvsticks does not sell, trade, rent or give out any of your personal information to any third party, individual entities or for the use of marketing. We may only disclose your personal information if;
- We have your permission
- In compliance with any litigation or appropriate law enforcing agencies.
- In compliance with official government authorities.
- To protect our own legal interests, rights and liabilities.
Sharing your Personal Information:
Firetvsticks does not sell, trade, rent or give out any of your personal information to any third party, individual entities or for the use of marketing. However, we do reserve the right to the following:
- We reserve the right to share any non- personal accumulative demographic with our business partners, trusted affiliates and for advertisement purposes.
- We reserve the right to also employ third party service providers for the purpose of maintaining, administrating or operating our website. They may have short term access to limited information as per required and with user consent.
How we protect your information:
We take the maximum necessary steps in order to ensure your information is protected. We use the relevant Data Protection laws, and follow all legal requirements. We employ the use of SSL CERTIFICATE security system to further ensure the protection of your confidentiality. However, any information shared online is not ever completely protected and thus we cannot ensure complete guarantee.
We do not monitor or share our user’s content with anyone. Our “Terms and Conditions” specify the type of content that is not permitted and anyone in obstruction of our terms of service, or caught using our product for unlawful, harmful or obscene use will face appropriate action.
Firetvsticks does not have required access to track your personal data. The function of our user tracking is in order to improve your experience with us and to enhance our overall performance by monitoring user usage, our website interactions and to use technical graphical tools to make your experience better.
If users choose to subscribe to our newsletter in order to receive product related updates or news, we may share limited personal information with appropriate third party companies, with prior user approval.
Third party websites:
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act:
Our website does not aim to engage anyone under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not collect, maintain or share any personal information of those under 13 years of age.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Firetvsticks works in complete compliance with the Data Protection Laws and other relevant protection laws to protect your personal information. If personal information of our users is required by law or for legal litigation purposes, we will comply in accordance to the law.
Your acceptance of these terms