- We take the privacy of our website visitors very seriously and thus are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
- co Opinions
FireTvSticks.co is a product/service review based website. The content on this website is opinionated and expresses the judgment of FireTvSticks.co. It is not influenced or taken from any other third party unless mentioned otherwise.
The rankings are based on extensive testing and thorough research investigation into the service features and other characteristics provided by the VPN service providers listed. The ranks are then assigned as the opinion of FireTvSticks.co, developed after detailed research and analysis.
- Collection of Personal Information
Listed below are the types of personal information that may be collected, stored and even used:
- Your name and email address that you provide yourself
- when you register for our website’s newsletter
- by filling the contact us form
- by filling our comment form
- when signing up to our forum
- When you submit information on your website, your IP address is automatically picked and collected for your country identification purposes
- Information that you post on our website with publishing intention on the internet, which is inclusive of your name and content of your posts
- Information enclosed in any communication that is exchanged through email
- Any other information sent to us with your consent
- Using Your Personal Information
Personal information collected through the means mentioned above will only be used for the purposed specified and mentioned in this policy. Your personal information may be used for the following reasons:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling the services for your use available on our website;
- to send you non-marketing, commercial communications;
- to send you email notifications, with your consent, that you have specifically requested;
- to send you our email newsletter, in case you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you wish to cancel the newsletter);
- to send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think would interest you, where you have agreed to this, (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications, or simply unsubscribe)
- to deal with website-related inquiries and complaints;
- Use IP address to identify and resolve location-specific issues, provide location-specific marketing campaigns
- Use IP address to send direct marketing emails to which you agreed
- Disclosing Personal Information
For the purposes laid out in this policy, your information may be disclosed to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, suppliers, agents or subcontractors or any member of our group of companies, as reasonably necessary.
The reasons for disclosing information being:
- In case we are required to do so by law;
- In accordance with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish or defend our legal rights
- To the purchaser of the asset/business that we are selling/promoting
FireTvSticks.co relies on a few third-party service providers in order to enable us to provide you services. Whenever your information is transferred through, we take precautions to protect it. Our data protection agreement is strict in place with the third parties that we might share data with.
Other than what is mentioned in this policy, your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties.
- International Data Transfers
- Information that is collected and stored, may be processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we are operational in. This policy enables us to use the information.
- Personal information that is published on our website by you for publication, will be available around the world. The use or misuse of this information by others cannot be prevented or controlled by us.
- You agree to this transfer of personal information explained in this section.
- Retaining Personal Information
- This section is pertaining to our data retention policies and procedures which are set out to ensure that our legal obligations are complied with in terms of retention and deletion of your personal information.
- Any information that we retain and process for any purpose, shall not be held with us for longer than required for the said purpose.
- More than often, we delete personal data once it fulfills the purpose
- Notwithstanding the above-mentioned provisions, we keep records of documents (electronic ones included) containing personal data:
- To the extent required from us by law
- If documents are relevant to any prospective or ongoing legal proceeding
- To establish, exercise or defend legal rights (which includes providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- Securing your Personal Information
- We take precautionary measures to prevent alteration, loss or misuse of your personal data.
- The data you provide is stored on our password and firewall-protected, very secure servers.
- You accept that information transmitted over the internet is inherently not secure, and we cannot take full responsibility or guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You should keep the password you use for our website safe and you, yourself, are responsible for keeping it confidential. We will not ask for the password other than when you log in to our website.
- Lawful Basis For Processing
Our legal grounds for accumulating and using your personal information is dependent upon:
- The said personal information collected/used
- The context in which it is collected by us
The only time when personal information is collected from you is when/where:
- We need the information to get into an agreement/ contract with you
- The processing is legitimate of our interest and will not violate your rights or hurt you in any way
- You have provided consent to us
You have the liberty to request us to provide you with any data we have of you. We may withhold the information requested by you, to the extent permitted to us by law.
If your personal information needs correction or an update, let us know via an email to email@example.com.
You are at liberty to instruct us at any given period to not process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Factually, one of the two are followed in practice; you will either agree in advance to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or you will have the opportunity to opt out at any time from having your information used for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Websites
Our website is a hub for hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We do not influence or have control over the practices and privacy policies of these third party websites.
- Essential Cookies: These are essential for a website to function, loading the requested web pages and bringing the features provided by the website.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies include third-party tools such as Hotjar, and one signal, to better enhance our service.
- Performance Cookies: These are used to provide you with an error-free experience and customized offering. These include Adwords etc.
There are browsers that will allow you to refuse to accept these cookies such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
You can block/delete the cookies, however, blocking/deleting them has a negative impact on the usability of the majority of the websites and you will not be able to use all features on it.
- Third Party Tools
We, at FireTvSticks.co, use third-party tools for analytics so that we can better assess our performance and provide an unparalleled service to our visitors. Here is a list of tools used:
- Google Analytics: for tracking our website traffic, analyzing the geographic segments and general demographics.
- Hotjar: To track clicks on websites and landing pages so that visitor behavior can be tracked and experience may be improved where need be.
- one signal: This sends the user push notifications (when they consent to it while subscribing)
- Policy Amendments
If need be, we may update this policy from time to time. Visit this page from time to time so you can be up-to-date and ensure that you understand and agree with the changes in the policy. You may be informed of these changes via email if you signup and subscribe with your email address.