Is Disney Plus available in the Philippines? Now Disney+ Philippines is available in the region, but you might have trouble accessing the content from multiple regional libraries of Disney+. Even though Disney+ is geo-restricted in the Philippines, you can still access it with the best VPN. Surfshark is currently the best VPN to unblock Disney Plus in the Philippines. It offers US servers that are optimized, secure, and offer the fastest streaming speeds.
UPDATE! Disney Plus Philippines is now available! Therefore, if you want access to the worldwide library of Disney+ in the Philippines, we recommend connecting to a VPN that offers a US optimized servers. Surfshark is currently the best VPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines.
Is Disney Plus available in Philippines?
Good News for Disney fans in the Philippines! Disney Plus is now available in Philippines. However, the content library available in the Philippines may be limited compared to other countries. To access geo-blocked libraries and enjoy a wider range of Disney Plus content, you’ll need to use a VPN.
When it comes to the best VPN for Disney Plus, we recommend Surfshark. With Surfshark, you can connect to its US server and change your IP address to a US one, giving you access to the US library. This library offers different content compared to the Philippines library, so you can enjoy more of your favorite Disney content.
To watch Disney Plus in the Philippines, simply subscribe to Surfshark and download the VPN app on your device. Connect to a US server to stream your favorite Disney Plus shows and movies.
Don’t miss out on your favorite Disney content – use a VPN to watch Disney Plus Philippines today. Choose Surfshark for the best VPN experience and access to the widest range of Disney Plus content.
How to watch Disney Plus in Philippines
Disney Plus has arrived in the Philippines, but you might be unable to access all the content. Therefore, you need the best VPN to access geo restricted content. Here’s how you can get started:
- Subscribe to Surfshark and download the app on your device.
- Sign in to your account and connect to a US server.
- Get the Disney+ app or go to its website.
- You can now watch Disney Plus movies and TV shows from multiple regions in the Philippines.
Quick list – VPNs that unblock Disney Plus Philippines
- Surfshark unblocks Disney+ in Philippines. You connect to any of its 600+ US servers within its list of 100 countries. Surfshark not only unblocked Disney+, but other US streaming services in the Philippines. Plus side is that Surfshark allows unlimited device connections.
- ExpressVPN is our top choice for the best VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines. It gives you access to 3000+ servers, and within that list, you can access Disney+ Philippines with its US servers in 25 locations. Disney+ also detects IPs that are not registered, and for that ExpressVPN keeps your IP, data, or traffic secure and undetected. The speeds are extremely unmatched and you can test it with its free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN is a great secure VPN that offers you 1970+ servers in 15 US locations. We tested the VPN and were able to unblock Disney+ US library in the Philippines easily. Online protection and detection prevention on Disney Plus can easily be avoided with NordVPN’s security features. The speeds are reasonable but at least it works.
- CyberGhost works to unblock Disney+ in the Philippines. It’s known as one of the more user-friendly VPNs with dedicated servers for streaming. You can connect to any of its 1356 optimized US servers in 11 locations. Right now, CyberGhost is one of the few VPNs that offer a huge 45-day money-back guarantee. This way you can hack a free trial and test Disney+ in the Philippines.
- FastestVPN offers a smaller list of servers, but it’s one of the few VPNs that still work with Disney+, even from the Philippines. Plus, the provider just recently revamped its apps and created a seperate server tab for streamnig. This means you can easily find the best US server to unblock Disney+ in the Philippines.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines
Disney Plus is a popular streaming platform that is only available in the US and not in many countries worldwide, including the Philippines. To access Disney Plus Philippines, you may need to use a VPN to change your IP address and bypass geo-restrictions. SurfShark is a reliable VPN service that can help you unblock Disney Plus in various countries, such as Singapore, South Africa, Romania, Ireland, Thailand, Malaysia, France, and the UK .
However, it is crucial to note that Disney Plus uses IP tracking mechanisms, and using any VPN may not work. It’s recommended to use the best VPN for Disney Plus to ensure access to the platform. Even when Disney Plus is available in the Philippines, using a VPN can help bypass other issues like ISP throttling, which can affect internet speeds and bandwidth.
Best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Philippines – Detailed analysis
To unblock Disney+ from restricted locations like the Philippines, and to access the US content library, you will need the best USA VPN service. Surfshark is currently our top choice to unblock Disney Plus Philippines. However, we’ve listed 4 other options you can use as alternatives. Here’s our compilation of the best:
Surfshark is one of the best VPNs for watching Disney+ in the Philippines that is reliable and affordable. The best thing about Surfshark is that it has 3200+ global servers in 100 countries, with around 600+ servers in US locations. With that in mind, you can connect to Surfshark’s US servers to access Disney Plus Philippines.
This VPN also offers unlimited simultaneous connections to its users. So, you can use Surfshark to stream Disney+ movies and shows like Werewolf by Night, or The Owl House in the Philippines. Besides Disney+, it can also unblock other streaming sites, including Hulu and Hotstar.
- Kill Switch
- DNS Leak Protection
- GPS Spoofing and Camouflage Mode
- Unlimited device connections
- Secure Protocols
ExpressVPN is a recommended VPN service for watching Disney+ Philippines. It has 3000 servers allocated in 94 countries, with which comes with servers in 25 locations. Within that list are US servers optimized for Disney +, among other US-based streaming platforms. This way you can watch Disney Plus in the Philippines on one device, and other streaming app on another.
You need an US IP address to access the American content library of Disney Plus in the US and ExpressVPN is currently the best US VPN to do the job. Moreover, it can also help you unblock other streaming services, such as Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, and more.
Additionally, apart from coming with high-grade encryption and other advanced features, ExpressVPN offers MediaStreamer DNS proxy. Using this tool, you’d be able to access Disney+ in countries with high levels of censorship. Plus, you can add the Smart DNS proxy on a router to use the VPN on devices that don’t support direct VPN installation.
Speaking of devices, ExpressVPN works great on multiple devices, and is highly compatible with Android, iOS, Mac, Smart TV, Routers, and others.
- Split Tunneling
- Kill Switch
- Private DNS
- Threat Manager
- No Connection logs
- MediaStreamer DNS
- Multi-device support
NordVPN is also a reliable VPN to stream Disney Plus in the Philippines. Within its list of 5400+ servers in 59 countries, you get access to 1970+ US servers in 15 cities. We connected to its US servers and were able to change our IP addresses to a US one successfully. We not only unblocked Disney Plus in Philippines, but managed to access other US services within the country.
For a wide glance, we unblocked Netflix, Hotstar, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, and more in the Philippines other than Disney content. Like a good VPN provider, NordVPN offers the best-in-class encryption.
It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can use to test the VPN. It also provides 6 multi-logins with a single subscription. Here’s what you can achieve with NordVPN.
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Double VPN
- SmartPlay feature
- Streaming Support
- 6 simultaneous connections
- VPN apps for various devices
CyberGhost is user-friendly VPN that works to unblock Disney+ in the Philippines. It gives you 8000+ servers across 91 countries, with 1356 US servers in the US alone. Apart from working to unblock Disney Plus in the Philippines, the CyberGhost apps have dedicated servers that make it easier for you to connect to the best one to unblock and access Disney+ shows like Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Mandolorian and more. Plus side is, you get to test the VPN during its free trial or hack a longer one using its 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Split Tunneling
- Kill Switch
- 256-bit-AES Encryption
- DNS & IP Leak Protection
- 7 Simultaneous device connection
If you’re looking for the best and most affordable VPN to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines, then FastestVPN is currently the best option. Yes, it has a smaller coverage of servers, but it’s also one of the few VPNs that reliably unblock Disney+ content in the Philippines.
We tested its US servers within its list of 550+ servers and smoothly got access to Disney+. Plus, even when Disney+ comes to the Philippines by the end of November 2022, FastestVPN is still recommended to prevent ISP throttling.
With the FastestVPN US servers, you can also access US Netflix, Hulu, US Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more in the Philippines. The perk is that FastestVPN is currently highly affordable, offering bigger and better all-year-round sales.
- Kill Switch
- Split tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- 10 simultaneous device connection
- Multiple advanced protocols
How to choose the best VPN for Disney Plus Philippines
To unblock and watch Disney Plus in the Philippines and get the best movies and TV series like “WandaVision,” “Loki,” “Black Widow,” and “Raya and the Last Dragon,” you’ll need to change your IP address with the best VPN that offers servers in the US. Surfshark and the 4 other providers on the list are currently the best and more reliable VPNs for this streaming service. Although, we chose them not only because they unblock Disney+ Philippines but because of many other reasons. There are only a few VPNs for Disney Plus that work, and here’s how we chose them:
- Optimized US or Disney Plus servers.
- That produces reliable speeds for a stable connection.
- Offers apps for popular devices and multi-device connections.
- Come with free trials and refund policies.
- Military-level encryption and security features.
- 24/7 live chat support.
How much does Disney Plus cost in the Philippines?
Disney Plus will cost around PHP 159/mo when it launches in the Philippines. and 1,150/year. You get to pay PHP 369/mo if you’re a premium subscriber and PHP 2,950/year. To get subscribed to Disney+ Philippines before it reaches the country, you can sign up for it either on disneyplus.com or with the Disney+ app. However, you still need to connect to a reliable and working VPN for Disney Plus Philippines to be able to sign up or pay for the service before it launches in the Philippines.
How do you sign up for Disney+ in Philippines?
The best way to pay for Disney+ in the Philippines is by using a US Credit Card after you sign up for the service. However, a US Credit Card is not always on hand, especially if you’re living in the Philippines or don’t have a friend or family member in the US. However, there are still 3 other ways to sign up and pay for Disney Plus Philippines before the service reaches there. You can:
- Pay for Disney Plus Philippines with a Virtual US Gift card.
- Sign up for Disney+ Ph via Apple iTunes
- Pay for Disney Plus via Google Play Store.
How to pay for Disney Plus in the Philippines
As mentioned above, you might not have a US Credit Card to pay for a Disney subscription in the Philippines, but we have 3 other methods for you to use:
Pay for Disney Plus Philippines with a Virtual US Gift card
- Sign up with Surfshark and get the app on your device.
- Launch the VPN, sign in and connect to a US server.
- Go to the GiftCards website and buy a virtual gift card.
- You’ll automatically activate the virtual gift card when you add funds to it via any credit or debit card.
- Sign up for Disney+ in the Philippines by creating your account.
- Pay for it with the virtual gift card details.
- You can now watch Disney+ in the Philippines.
Sign up for Disney+ Ph via Apple iTunes
- Sign out from your existing Apple ID.
- Create a new one.
- Now, buy an Apple Amazon gift card.
- Once you create it, sign in to your new Apple ID and pay for it with your gift card.
- Connect to Surfshark US server and sign up for Disney+.
- You can now watch Disney Plus in the Philippines.
Pay for Disney Plus via Google Play Store.
- Subscribe to Surfshark and connect to a US server.
- Buy a US Google gift card via Amazon.
- Create a new Google Play account.
- Sign in to your new Google Play account and redeem the US Google gift card.
- Download the Disney Plus app or go to the website and create your account.
- Pay for it via your gift card.
- You can now unblock and watch Disney+ in the Philippines.
What devices are compatible with Disney+ in The Philippines
How to watch Disney Plus Philippines on Android
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- Connect to a US server
- Create a new Gmail account by changing your location to the US
- Head to Google Play Store and click Add Another Account.
- Use your new Gmail ID to sign in to Google Play Store.
- Look for the Disney Plus app and download it.
- Login to the Disney+ app using your details.
- Watch Disney+ in the Philippines on your Android device.
Watch Disney Plus in Philippines on iOS
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS
- Sign in and connect to US Server
- Go to the country/region settings and change the location to the US.
- Create a new Apple ID and buy an Apple Store gift card.
- Sign into your new Apple ID.
- Go to the account settings and enter the code of the gift card.
- Get the Disney+ app from the App store.
- You can now stream Disney+ in the Philippines on iOS.
How to watch Disney+ Philippines on Firestick
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- Install the VPN app on your FireTV
- Connect to a US server
- Install the Disney+ app on your Firestick device or head to Disneyplus.com
- Sign up and pay for the service with a Google Play Gift card from the Amazon Store.
- Enjoy Disney Plus Philippines on Firestick.
Watch Disney+ in the Philippines via Roku
- Subscribe to Surfshark
- Setup the VPN on your Wi-Fi router
- Connect to the US server
- Connect your Roku stick to TV
- Click on “Streaming Channels” and search for Disney Plus
- Install the Disney+ app and log in with your credentials
- Now you can watch Disney Plus content on Roku.
Best shows to watch on Disney+ in Philippines
Disney+ bursts with a good range of new content, including the best Disney Plus movies and TV shows you can watch in the Philippines. Here’s what you can watch on Disney+ right now:
- The Simpsons
- Moon Knight
- The Walking Dead Season 2
- The Mandalorian
- Pam & Tommy
- Just Beyond
- Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Sneakerella (2022)
- Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022)
- Tuck Everlasting (2002)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Inside Out (2015)
FAQs – Disney Plus Philippines
How do you get Disney Plus in Philippines?
To get Disney Plus in Philippines, you need a VPN. Subscribe to Surfshark and create your account. Get the VPN on your device, sign in and connect to a US server. Sign up for a Disney+ subscription, we’ve shown you how to pay for the service in our tutorials above. Once you have your account, sign in from the website or the app, and start watching Disney Plus content in the Philippines.
Can I use a free VPN for Disney Plus in Philippines?
You can, but it’s never recommended. Disney Plus is not an easy service to get access to, let alone with a free VPN. There are situations when even premium VPNs have blocked IP addresses by Disney+ if detected. Considering a free VPN comes without encryption, or security measures, there are chances it won’t work. Surfshark makes an afforable VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines. Pus, you can get other IP addresses for free with just one subscription.
Why is Disney Plus not available in Philippines?
Disney+ is a streaming service that is geo-restricted. It’s only available in the US, Japan, and a tiny handful of territories. This is why Disney Plus is not available in Philippines. To access it, you will need a VPN that offers a US VPN server to change your Philippines IP to a US one.
Is there a Disney Plus free trial Philippines?
No, there isn’t a Disney Plus free trial for Philippines when the service itself is not available there.
What is the best VPN for Disney Plus Philippines?
Currently, Surfshark, ExpressVPN, and NordVPN are the best VPNs for Disney Plus in Philippines. They work reliably, offers US servers to connect to, speedy connection, and secure encryption standard to keep you undetected while unblocking Disney+ Philippines.
How to download Disney+ on iOS in Philippines?
First get a VPN and connect to a US server. Go to the Apple Store and create a new ID. Change the Apple ID location to one where Disney Plus is available. Go to the App Store on your iOS device and sign in with your new Apple ID. Download the the Disney Plus app from the App Store, sign in and start using it.
What is the cheapest way to get Disney Plus?
You can get the cheapest Disney Plus by subscribing to its annual plan for $79.99/year which is equivalent to $6.66 PHP 319.86/mo.
Is it legal to use a VPN for watching Disney+ in the Philippines?
Yes, it is legal to watch Disney Plus in Philippines with a VPN. A VPN secures your online traffic and enables you to access geo-restricted platforms easily.
How to install Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Install Disney+ in Philippines by connecting to a US server of a VPN service just like Surfshark and get it from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Is Disney Plus worth getting?
Yes, Disney Plus is definitely worth getting. It offers lots of great movies and TV shows to binge watch.
It also includes the content of Disney, Pixar, National Geographic, Marvel, and Star Wars.
To sum up, Disney Plus may be geo-restricted in the Philippines. With a VPN, you may safely access Disney+ content. A VPN service lets you connect to a distant server to view regionally prohibited content. In this situation, you may connect to a server in a Disney Plus-supported region like the US and use the service as if you were there. Unblock Disney Plus in the Philippines via Surfshark. Surfshark is a premium VPN with fast connections, robust encryption, and no logs. Surfshark streams Disney Plus in HD without buffering or latency. Subscribe to Surfshark and install the VPN software to begin. Connect to a server in a Disney Plus-supported country and use the streaming service as usual. Surfshark lets you watch Disney Plus in the Philippines and elsewhere with a VPN.