The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, established in 1938 provides a procedure to claim copyrights which we have implemented in our services. Firetvsticks holds other’s property rights in the highest regard and expects its users to do the same.
Whether you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one. Futurism will take whatever action they believe is appropriate which includes the removal of challenged content.
If you happen to own a copyright, please file a report of the infringement taking place on our website by filling out the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and send it to “Fire TV Sticks” Copyright Agent. Please provide all the details mentioned below:
- Provide a description of the work you claim is being infringed
- A clear description of the particular content you believe is being infringed that you want to get removed or ban access to it
- Address, telephone number, email
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
- Provide the following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- Copy of the legal copyright documents
- Signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative
- Email subject should be “DMCA Copyright Notice”
Misrepresentations: under any circumstance if you happen to purposefully misinterpret information of an infringement notice, then you are required to pay civil damage penalties under the law.
In case of any such notice, Firetvsticks will take appropriate action and make sure to settle this dispute even if it requires removal of said content.