Disney Plus is one of the best streaming services and Kodi is also one of the best platforms to access it on. With that said, this guide will show you how to watch Disney Plus on Kodi, and if you can’t access it, we recommend using a VPN.
About Disney Plus on Kodi
Disney Plus is one of the video streaming services that made its entry lately, but it competed well to get ahead of other streaming apps like Netflix, Prime Video, etc. One of the Milestones achieved by Disney + is they have attained more than 120 Million Subscribers over the span of just two years.
The reason behind this boom is that they have adjusted their price so well and provide the ultimate entertainment hub for the whole family as it encompasses Marvel, Pixar, and blockbuster movies like Star Wars.
Compared to other media streaming platforms like Amazon Firestick or Roku, Kodi is a superlative choice for budget-conscious people. All you just need is to install a piece of software, which is completely free, on your computer, TV, or phone. Since there are some technicalities, you must be asking yourself how to watch Disney Plus on Kodi.
The bright side is that you don’t have to spend hours and hours configuring Disney Plus on Kodi. I have already taken the task to pen down this guide for you. All you need to do is follow the guide below to get started. Disney Plus will be up and running on your device using Kodi in no time. You may also read how to watch Disney Plus on Firestick.Get VPN Now
Is Disney Plus officially available on Kodi?
Sadly no, Kodi does not have an official Disney Plus app. It’s heartbreaking for Disney+ lovers. You might be wondering whether there is any other way to get Disney Plus on Kodi.
Well, luck is in your favor in this regard. There is a way, though a bit tricky to do. But you don’t need to worry as I already have spent a lot of time devising this method to make it as easy as possible for you.
Thanks to SlyGuy, which allows Kodi users to get their hands on the Disney + add-on without compromising safety. Bur, why do we need to install SlyGuy?
Basically, the SlyGuy repository is a third-party source from which you can install the Disney Plus add-on on your Kodi. But in order to do that, you need to make some changes to Kodi through settings, so please follow my steps carefully.
First of all, you need to allow Enable Unknown Sources so you can install any third-party apps on Kodi.
- Go to the Home screen of Kodi and launch the setting by clicking on the Gear icon on the top left of your screen, which will take you to another window containing all the setting options of Kodi.
- Here you have to scroll down and move towards the System Option and click on it.
- You will see a list of options on the left side of your screen. Scroll down and hit on Add-ons option
- Now turn on the Unknown sources, if it’s not already. A popup window will show at the moment when you tap on it.
- A warning window will ask for your confirmation; click Yes to continue
Congratulations, you just completed the first step; stay with me, and it will be a child’s play for you.
- Now go back to the system page and select the File Manager option.
- There you will find two options; select the Add Source option
- Open it, and here another popup window will appear. Select none and type http://k.slyguy.xyz
- In the second box, type SlyGuy and hit ok
- After that, you have to head back to settings for the last time
- Now go to the Add-ons option
- There you will see a few options, scroll down and select Install From zip file
- You will see the SlyGuy; open it
- Select the zip file, then press ok
- Now, wait for a moment until the installation completes, and you will see a popup notification at the top right of your screen
- Now open it, and select Install from the repository
- After that, select SlyGuy Repository
- There will be an option named Video add-ons; open it to install Disney+ on Kodi
- Here you will find a list of streaming broadcasters. Find and install Disney+
- A confirmation window will appear. Click on ok to install Disney+
Bravo! You just installed the Disney+ add-on on Kodi.
Also Read – How to Watch Disney Plus on Roku
Why do you prefer Kodi?
First of all, I would mention that Kodi is 100% free, and being open-source software, you can customize it in the way you want. You are also allowed to select a theme that delights your taste and can also slideshow images to freshen your old memories. Also, check out the best Kodi addons for streaming.
What if you are tired of Disney+ content? You can also watch live TV channels by installing an add-on known as “PVR simple client,” but you have to subscribe to IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) as the add-on has no content of its own.
Kodi won’t let you stay idle as it provides a platform for gaming. It always keeps track of where you left off on TV shows. Kodi’s motto is “Runs for the community and by the community.” Kodi runs on almost all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, macOS, iOS, and tvOS.
Important Note: For seamless Kodi utilization, I would recommend you make use of a VPN. The bitter fact is that many of the Kodi add-ons are not compatible in all regions of the world. Furthermore, Disney Plus is also a geo-restricted streaming service. A good example of a VPN is FastestVPN which will unlock all the content for you.
What is the Cost to watch Disney Plus on Kodi?
As mentioned earlier, Kodi is a free-to-use software. However, for streaming Disney Plus content, you need to buy a plan. Its cheapest plan only includes Disney+ starting at $7.99/month ($79.99/year).
On the other hand, they offer a more valuable Disney+ Bundle plan. It contains Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ within a single package that will cost you $13.99/month. Don’t forget to take a look at how to get Disney Plus free trial here.
How do I get Disney Plus for free on Kodi?
Disney Plus is not available on Kodi, but you can use the SlyGuy Kodi add-on to access it. However, because Disney Plus is subscription based service, you cannot get it for free.
Can I use a VPN to watch Disney Plus on Kodi?
Yes, you can. Because Disney Plus is a geo-restricted streaming service, you will need a VPN to access it on Kodi. We recommend using FastestVPN since it works with Disney Plus, Kodi and is currently the most affordable.
Whenever we see the word ‘Disney,’ it reminds us of animated movies as we all were fond of animated movies in our childhood. If you have children, they must be into Disney movies. Supposing that, I would say Disney Plus is the best option you can go with. Watching Disney Plus on Kodi won’t require you to pay any amount except the Disney Plus subscription plan. Also, if Disney Plus, or the Kodi addon is not available where you live, it’s best to connect to FastestVPN to access it.