In this blog, you will learn how to install IPTV Smarters on FireStick. The same method will work for other Firestick devices, including Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, & FireStick 4K. I will also discuss methods to guide you on installing IPTV Smarters on your Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TVs, and iOS devices.
IPTV Smarters is commonly known as IPTV Smarters Pro; it is a video streaming player through which you can watch channels from various IPTV subscriptions.
IPTV Smarters is free with basic features; you can also try its paid version if you want additional features. Remember that you can only install IPTV on Firestick or on other devices when you have the IPTV subscription from an IPTV service provider.
Talking about IPTV compatibility, the IPTV Smarters is only compatible with the IPTV services that support M3U Playlists or have an Xtream Codes API. The best thing about IPTV Smarters is that it enables you to sign up for various IPTV subscriptions.
Not only that, with IPTV Smarters, you can also get the EPG if it’s a part of your IPTV subscription plan.
Note: IPTV Smarters is not officially available on Amazon Store; therefore, you will need to sideload the app. However, the app is available on both Android and iOS app stores. Hence, installing IPTV Smarters on Android and iOS is relatively easy. I will first explain how to install IPTV Smarters on Android devices.Get VPN Now
How to Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick/Fire TV
IPTV Smarters is not available officially on the Amazon Store; hence, you have to sideload it. Before sideloading an app, I will suggest you connect to FastestVPN for a secure streaming experience.
- Head to the Firestick Home screen
- Click where you see the Settings Icon
- Now, choose My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from unknown sources
- Now, click “Turn On”
- Head back to the homepage and select “Find” in the menu
- Click when you see the search option
- Type “Downloader” and find it in the available list
- Select when you see the Downloader icon
- Click Download, and wait for the app installation
- Wait till the downloading is finished
- Click open to start the downloader app
- After opening the downloader, click where you see “Allow”
- Click OK when a prompt message appears
- Now you will see the Home tab opened by default with some text on its right side.
- Click on the URL bar and enter the following URL bit.ly/iptv-smartersapk and click Go
- The app will be downloaded in a few minutes
- Click when you see the install button
- The app is installed now. You can click Open to use the app or click done to use it later.
- Click Delete to delete the APK file of IPTV Smarters. The file is now not required on the FireStick device
- Click Delete aga in to confirm
- IPTV Smarters is now successfully installed on your Firestick. You can stream whatever you want with it.
How to access IPTV Smarters on Firestick
Here’s how to access IPTV Smarter and other installed apps on your Firestick.
Head to Firestick Home screen and select Your Apps and Channels. If you cannot find your desired app in this list, you can also try the method below.
- Go to Settings
- Select Applications
- Under Applications, select Manage Installed Applications
- Select IPTV Smarters and launch it.
How to Use IPTV Smarters on Firestick
You first have to get the IPTV Smarters subscription from any IPTV service provider. Now, follow these steps to set up IPTV Smarters on Firestick.
- When you first time open the app after installation, Click Accept on the Term and conditions
- Click Add New User
- You have two sign-in options. The first is to Load Your Playlist or File/URL. The other is to Login with Xtream Codes API
- When you choose the Load Your Playlist or File/URL option, the app asks for your permission. Click Allow
- Type in the details, including the Playlist name and Playlist type (M3U URL). Now, click Add User button
- In the second option, Login with Xtream Codes API. Enter all your credentials, including your username and password. Now, click Add User
- You will now see a pop-up message saying User Successfully added!
- You can now use the IPTV Smarters app. Click on your profile and start streaming on FireStick with IPTV Smarters.
How to install IPTV Smarters on Other Devices
On Android Mobiles, Android TV Boxes, and Android Smart TVs
IPTV is compatible with various Android devices, including mobiles, smart TV, and TV boxes. The good thing is that you can find the app for IPTV Smarter on Google Play Store.
This makes the entire process easier, as there is no need to sideload the app; you can directly install it from Google Play Store.
Remember that IPTV Smarters is available as the IPTV Smarters Pro on some Android Boxes.
Here’s how to install IPTV Smarters on Android Mobiles, Android TV Boxes, and Android Smart TVs:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Type in the search bar for the IPTV Smarters app
- Follow the onscreen instructions and click the install button to download the app on your Android device.
On iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
Just like the Google Play Store, IPTV Smarters is also available on the official Apple App Store. Here’s how to install IPTV Smarters on iOS devices:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device
- Find IPTV Smarters
- Install IPTV Smarters and follow the onscreen directions
- Head to the iOS home screen to run the app smoothly.
You can also log in to the IPTV Smarters app using your IPTV service credentials the same way you can do with Firestick or Android devices.
Is IPTV Smarters Safe?
The IPTV Smarters app is safe to use, but you will need to download it from a third-party source because it is not officially available on Amazon App Store.
Is IPTV Smarters legal?
Yes, IPTV Smarters is absolutely a legal app.
IPTV Smarters is a great streaming platform that you can use on various devices, including Firestick, Android, and iOS devices. You can follow this blog as your go-to guide to quickly install IPTV Smarters on your Firestick device and stream your favorite content without a glitch.