This guide is all about installing the Thunder TV IPTV app on your FireTVstick. Thunder TV is an IP TV software that enables you to watch live TV channels of different categories.
It’s a premium IPTV service for €1 ($1.20) where you can find 22000 live TV channels. Most of the channels are available in HD quality. Content categories on Thunder TV are also quite vast.
You can watch entertainment, sports, news, international movies, shows, VOD, and more. If you experience any issue while connecting with Thunder TV, the service gets you immediate assistance with its 24/7 available support.
With the brief introduction out of the way, let’s look at the process to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick.
Before getting into the installation process, make sure to connect with a premium-quality VPN. It is because a VPN will secure your online safety and help you access Thunder IPTV from countries where it’s not available. With a VPN, your ISP and other intruders cannot snoop on your data.
I will recommend you to connect with ExpressVPN. It offers a server network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries, which will help you unblock Thunder TV IPTV anywhere in the world. Also, there is a dedicated app of ExpressVPN on firestick which you can download to get started right away.
ExpressVPN can help you hide your IP address and provide the one of a country where Thunder TV is available, such as the US and UK. Moreover, while connected to the ExpressVPN server, no one will be able to see what you stream on your Fire TV device, which will keep you safe from getting into any legal issues if you stream pirated content.
How to Install Thunder TV on Firestick
Unfortunately, Thunder TV is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, to get it on your Firestick, you will need to sideload it. The best way to sideload the Thunder TV app on Firestick is through the Downloader app.
I will use the Downloader app method here to install Thunder TV on Firestick. Let’s see the step-by-step tutorial of installing Thunder TV on Firestick:
- Move to the Firestick Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and click where you see My Fire TV.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Click on and enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to activate Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Firestick Home screen and click on the Find menu.
- Press the Search option.
- Type Downloader, and select it from the available list.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Click on Download.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on Open to launch the Downloader app.
- Clock when you see the Allow button.
- Click OK when you see a notification on screen.
- Now, you will see the Home tab by default.
- Type http://bit.ly/thundiptv and click Go.
- The Thunder TV APK file will be downloaded on your device once you click Install.
- Click on the Open button to launch the Thunder TV app.
- Wait for its signup page to show on your screen.
- Log in to Thunder TV IPTV with your credentials.
- You can now use the Thunder TV IPTV app on Firestick.
Also Check: Install Beyond Streamz on IPTV
There you go! You have successfully downloaded the Thunder TV IPTV app on your Firestick. Enjoy watching your favorite content on Thunder TV along with other IPTV players on your firestick.
Before you start enjoying the Thunder TV IPTV channels, we must warn you that all your online activities will be visible to your ISP if you are not using a VPN. This is why we suggest getting ExpressVPN for your firestick and hide whatever you stream from everyone on the internet including your ISP.
I have been using ExpressVPN for my firestick and it has helped me stay secure and protected. Moreover, it has helped me unblock geo-restricted IPTV services with ease, like Thunder IPTV. This is why we recommend getting an ExpressVPN subscription before you start streaming your favorite content on firestick.
How to Get ExpressVPN to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
Here is a step-by-step guide of how you can get ExpressVPN for firestick to stream Thunder IPTV securely;
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription as it’s the best firestick VPN.
- Switch on your Fire TV Stick and you will be on the homepage.
- Search for ExpressVPN without quotes and spaces.
- When the result shows up, click and download the ExpressVPN app on firestick.
- Open the app and use your credentials to log in.
- Connect to the server of your choice, such as the US, UK, Canada, etc.
- Stream Thunder TV IPTV on firestick protected with ExpressVPN.
Is Thunder TV Legal?
Installing Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick is absolutely legal. However, depending on your country’s law, you may get in trouble for streaming copyrighted content. Therefore, see your region’s copyright law before the Thunder TV IPTV installation.
Why Should I Install Thunder TV?
Thunder TV is an all-in-one package for cord-cutters. It’s a decent live streaming app with the latest content and unlimited live TV channels. The price of Thunder TV is also very affordable.
Can I also Install Thunder TV on Android Box?
Absolutely! Thunder TV is officially available on Google Play Store; you can natively install the app on your Android box. However, Firestick users can use Thunder TV APK since Amazon App Store doesn’t support the app.
How to Install Thunder TV App on Android Box?
If you want to install Thunder TV IPTV on your Android Box, you can do it easily by following a series of simple steps. As I mentioned, Thunder TV is officially available on Google Play Store so, you can simply get it on your Android devices. Here’s how to install Thunder TV on your Android Box:
- Launch Play Store from your Android Box Home menu.
- Type Thunder TV in the search field and click Search.
- When you see the search results, click on the first available option.
- Click Install button to download the app.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Launch the Thunder TV app from your home screen and watch the live channels.
What are the Thunder TV IPTV alternatives?
Thunder TV IPTV is an excellent television over IP service that allows you to stream thousands of live TV channels online. There are other IPTV services like Dynasty IPTV that you can try as alternatives to Thunder TV IPTV. Below is a list of Thunder TV IPTV alternatives:
What are the benefits of Thunder TV IPTV?
Thunder TV IPTV comes with unlimited benefits. You can enjoy a lot by paying a small price of $1.20. Here’s what you can get with Thunder TV:
- 24/7 international news channels
- Live TV channels in HD quality
- PPV sports channels
- International entertainment channels
- NFL, Football and Hockey sports channels
Thunder TV is one of the best IPTV services for Firestick. Hopefully, our guide has helped you to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick with easy steps. It’s one of the most demanding services due to its affordability and features. Use our blog to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick and connect to ExpressVPN to secure your online experience.