This guide is all about installing the Thunder TV IPTV app on your FireTVstick. Thunder TV is an IP TV software that enables you to watch live TV channels of different categories.
It’s a premium IPTV service for €1 ($1.20) where you can find 22000 live TV channels. Most of the channels are available in HD quality. Content categories on Thunder TV are also quite vast.
You can watch entertainment, sports, news, international movies, shows, VOD, and more. If you experience any issue while connecting with Thunder TV, the service gets you immediate assistance with its 24/7 available support.
With the brief introduction out of the way, let’s look at the process to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick.
Before getting into the installation process, make sure to connect with a premium quality VPN. It is because a VPN will secure your online safety. With a VPN, your ISP and other intruders cannot snoop on your data.
I will recommend you to connect with FastestVPN. It’s the best and the most affordable VPN in the market right now. Moreover, you can also stream unlimited live TV shows on Firestick with this VPN provider.Get VPN Now
How to Install Thunder TV on Firestick
Unfortunately, Thunder TV is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, to get it on your Firestick, you will need to sideload it. The best way to sideload the Thunder TV app on Firestick is through the Downloader app.
I will use the Downloader app method here to install Thunder TV on Firestick. Let’s see the step-by-step tutorial of installing Thunder TV on Firestick:
- Move to the Firestick Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and click where you see My Fire TV.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Click on and enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to activate Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Firestick Home screen and click on the Find menu.
- Press the Search option.
- Type Downloader, and select it from the available list.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Click on Download.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click on Open to launch the Downloader app.
- Clock when you see the Allow button.
- Click OK when you see a notification on screen.
- Now, you will see the Home tab by default.
- Type http://bit.ly/thundiptv and click Go.
- The Thunder TV APK file will be downloaded on your device once you click Install.
- Click on the Open button to launch the Thunder TV app.
- Wait for its signup page to show on your screen.
- Log in to Thunder TV IPTV with your credentials.
- You can now use the Thunder TV IPTV app on Firestick.
Also Check: Install Beyond Streamz on IPTV
Is Thunder TV Legal?
Installing Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick is absolutely legal. However, depending on your country’s law, you may get in trouble for streaming copyrighted content. Therefore, see your region’s copyright law before the Thunder TV IPTV installation.
Why Should I Install Thunder TV?
Thunder TV is an all-in-one package for cord-cutters. It’s a decent live streaming app with the latest content and unlimited live TV channels. The price of Thunder TV is also very affordable.
Can I also Install Thunder TV on Android Box?
Absolutely! Thunder TV is officially available on Google Play Store; you can natively install the app on your Android box. However, Firestick users can use Thunder TV APK since Amazon App Store doesn’t support the app.
How to Install Thunder TV App on Android Box?
If you want to install Thunder TV IPTV on your Android Box, you can do it easily by following a series of simple steps. As I mentioned, Thunder TV is officially available on Google Play Store so, you can simply get it on your Android devices. Here’s how to install Thunder TV on your Android Box:
- Launch Play Store from your Android Box Home menu.
- Type Thunder TV in the search field and click Search.
- When you see the search results, click on the first available option.
- Click Install button to download the app.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Launch the Thunder TV app from your home screen and watch the live channels.
What are the Thunder TV IPTV alternatives?
Thunder TV IPTV is an excellent television over IP service that allows you to stream thousands of live TV channels online. There are other IPTV services like Dynasty IPTV that you can try as alternatives to Thunder TV IPTV. Below is a list of Thunder TV IPTV alternatives:
What are the benefits of Thunder TV IPTV?
Thunder TV IPTV comes with unlimited benefits. You can enjoy a lot by paying a small price of $1.20. Here’s what you can get with Thunder TV:
- 24/7 international news channels
- Live TV channels in HD quality
- PPV sports channels
- International entertainment channels
- NFL, Football and Hockey sports channels
Thunder TV is the best IPTV service for Firestick. Hopefully, you will follow our guide to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick with easy steps. It’s one of the most demanding services due to its affordability and features. Use our blog to install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick and connect to a VPN to secure your online experience.