Samsung falls into the category of the most demanding electronic brands regarding Smart TVs. Samsung Smart TVs provide consumers with the most innovative and updated features, including constant internet, ultra HD visuals, and echo systems. These high-tech features allow streaming of many of the media broadcasting apps and Hulu that one desires in a smart TV.
Hulu is an American media streaming site launched first in the USA, and later expanded to Japan. It produces quality content that includes news, sports, movies, music, and shows. It also airs enticing shows as Hulu originals.
Unfortunately, it is geo-restricted for other countries. Hence, if you are unknown to the procedure of streaming Hulu on Samsung Smart TV outside the USA, you must follow this blog to continue.Get VPN Now
How To Download Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
Watching media streaming sites like Hulu on a Samsung Smart TV is a great way to replace cable programs and get your hands on the latest media shows. However, connecting your Samsung Smart TV with Hulu sometimes becomes difficult since one should follow all the mandatory steps to operate it accordingly.
These are the effective steps to follow.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Make sure its connected to Wi-Fi.
- Click the Home button to access the Smart Hub.
- Go to the apps store.
- Use the search function to look up Hulu.
- Click on the download button to continue the installation.
- Activate the app on your Smart TV by following the on-screen instructions.
How To Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
After installing the latest version of the Hulu media App, you need to activate it on your Samsung Smart TV to begin the voyage. Follow these elementary steps to start your Hulu app.
- Open the Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click on the sign-up option.
- You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- Select the option to activate on a computer, then open the link https://www.hulu.com/activate on a computer.
- Now login to apply the activation code.
- Enjoy the Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV.
How To Watch Hulu on a Previous Version Samsung TV
You may be running an older Samsung Smart TV with an older operating system. However, you can still get Hulu on Samsung TV by following the steps below:
- Press the internet TV button on your remote.
- Choose the content view option.
- Look for the Hulu app in the search bar.
- Select the Hulu app.
- Choose the download now option.
- Open the Hulu open once it has installed.
- Sign in and start streaming.
How to Stream Hulu Outside USA
As discussed above, Hulu is only available for USA residents and does not allow access in other regions. For example, suppose you reside in Canada or Germany and need to get your hands on Hulu originals. In that case, you must subscribe to a VPN that gives you access to bypass that restriction and access Hulu from anywhere.
Here’s how to access Hulu from anywhere with a VPN:
- Get a subscription to a VPN service.
- Configure the VPN on router and connect to a USA VPN server.
- Connect the Samsung Smart TV to the VPN-enabled router through Wi-Fi or LAN.
- Download and install Hulu app on your TV.
- Launch Hulu.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Start streaming Hulu from anywhere in the world.
How To Update Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV
If Hulu ever stops performing on your Samsung Smart TV, evidently, you would need to apply for an update. You will find a white row in the blue background if Hulu displays a new update.
For instance, maybe you’re a Hulu consumer previously. But lately, you have faced issues running it smoothly on your Samsung Smart TV since you are sticking to an outdated software version. To run an updated version, apply these simple steps.
- Enter Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Choose Apps, then open the Hulu App.
- You should now see the option to update if there’s a newer version available.
How To Update Hulu on your Former Samsung Smart TV
If you use an old Samsung TV and stream Hulu on it, you should check for manual updates to run the app’s updated version. Follow these impactful steps to update Hulu on your Samsung TV.
- Click the menu button on the Samsung TV remote.
- Go for the support option.
- Click on the software option.
- Select the update option.
- Now you can choose to update.
If Hulu Stops Working On Your Samsung Smart TV
If anytime an unfortunate incident happens in which Hulu stops working. One should be well aware of the steps to keep running it without hassle.
Clear Cache and Data
Sometimes, space becomes the issue, so one should always clear cache and data to run an application smoothly. To remove cache and data, follow these practical steps.
- On your Samsung Smart TV with your remote.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Go to the Settings > Applications > Hulu.
- Open Hulu.
- Choose the Clear Cache And Data option to clear your way.
Factory Reset your Samsung Smart TV
Perhaps you can also go for a reset option to solve the problem. To reset your Samsung Smart TV, follow these guidelines.
- Go to the Settings screens.
- Select the support option.
- Go for the self-diagnosis option
- Now, select factory reset. You may be asked to enter the pin code for confirmation.
However, if you feel these given solutions are not enough to solve the issue, maybe you can try rebooting or restarting your Samsung Smart TV or unplugging your Samsung Smart TV from the power source to implement the procedure. Following this, you can start streaming Hulu without any trouble.
It doesn’t matter whether you are streaming from the Hulu application or web browser, the trouble only happens if you try to access Hulu outside the USA borders, without connecting to a robust VPN, on your Samsung Smart TV. To stream unlimited content on Hulu along with all the Hulu originals, subscribe to the best VPN for Hulu today.