What is SO Player? Can we get it on Firestick? In short, it is an IPTV Player that can easily be set up on Fire TV devices. In this guide, we’ll highlight ways for you to install SO Player on Firestick and on Android TV Boxes. Before we begin with the tutorials, here’s a little about the service.
Warning! There are many IPTV service providers that don’t hold licenses for the services they provide. Streaming copyrighted content is illegal. For this, we recommend online protection with Surfshark, securing your connection and data.
What is SO Player?
Have you heard of IPTV services? They’re not the same as an IPTV Player. There are a few services that don’t have content within them, and to reach or play them, you need an IPTV Player. Right now, SO Player is one of the best IPTV players online.
To use SO Player, you only need to have proper login credentials. You will get this from your IPTV provider, where you can integrate it with the SO Player either on Firestick or your Android TV Box. In fact, there are many options that you can use to fuse your IPTV service on SO Player. You have the choice of using a PIN code, your login ID or password, and other methods.
Before we get to the tutorial on how to install SO Player on Firestick, you must understand that there is no direct app available on the Amazon App Store. To get the SO Player app on FireTV, you need to Sideload the app.
How to Install SO Player on Firestick
As mentioned, the SO Player app is not officially available on the Amazon Store. You can only get its APK file via Sideloading method. To begin, you need to first get the Downloader app.
In the first stage, install the Downloader app to save the required APK on Firestick; later, change the Firestick settings to ignore installation errors during the process.
Step 1 – Get the Downloader App
- Head to the Firestick Home page, and select where you see the Find menu.
- Select the Search option.
- Now you will see a virtual keyboard, type Downloader, and select the first option.
- Click on the Downloader icon.
- Click install to get the Downloader on Firestick.
After installing the Downloader app, you can install the required APK on Firestick using the Downloader App. Lastly, you have to make a few changes to your Firestick settings.
Step 2 – Make a Few Settings on Firestick
- Click on the home button on your Firestick.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Select the “My Fire TV” menu.
- Click on “Developer Options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unkown Sources.”
- Your Firestick device is now ready to install third-party apps.
Step 3 – Install SO Player on Firestick
- Scroll and click on the “Apps” menu.
- Launch the “Downloader” app.
- In the URL field, enter “https://bit.ly/3834MDT”
- Click on “Go” and the SO Player APK file will now start downloading.
- Install the SO Player APK on Firestick.
- Once installed, delete the APK file to free up storage.
- You can now use the SO Player app on Firestick and download numerous IPTV services.
Various Firestick devices only have 8GB of storage. You can only use 5.5GB of storage by default. Many apps and games fill up the storage on Firestick. You may experience lag issues if your Firestick is already on low storage. So, it’s better to delete irrelevant APK files from the device after installation.
How to Pin SO Player on your Firestick Home Screen
- Hold your Firestick remote home button
- Click and open the Apps menu
- Scroll down to So Player without opening it
- Press the app icon and select Move
- Move So Player to the top of your screen
- The So Player will now be pinned on your Home screen.
How to Install SO Player on Android TV
If you don’t have a Firestick device, then you can also install SO Player on your Android TV. Here’s how to install SO Player on Android TV:
- Switch on your Android smart TV
- Open the Firefox browser, enter this link: https://firetvsticks.co/.apk-files/SOPlayer.apk, and proceed
- Click on the Download option
- Click Allow when you see a prompt on the display screen
- Wait for the installation to be finished
- Head to the Tools menu in Firefox and select Downloads. You will find the So Player APK file
- Press the file and click the install button
- Now, enter a code that you will receive in your email from the IPTV service provider.
So Player Features
- A simple user interface, easy to navigate the app.
- EPG tab for complete content description.
- Huge catalog of on-demand content.
- Offers content using IP.
- Provides top-notch video quality.
- Requires IPTV subscription to get the service to work.
- Compatible with various devices like Fire TV, iOS, iPhone, Windows Computer, etc.
So Player is a third-party IPTV media player; therefore, we cannot say anything about its legality. The best way to safely use So Player is through a Firestick VPN. No. So Player is not an IPTV service. It’s an IPTV player that allows you to stream content on Firestick using your IPTV provider subscription. No. So Player supports all the major IPTV services once you receive the needed login information. No. SO Player is not free right now. You have to pay $25/month to use it. No. This app doesn’t offer any live channels. You can stream content only once you integrate your IPTV service provider with the app.
FAQs - Install SO Player on Firestick
Is SO Player legal?
Is SO Player an IPTV service?
Is there any specific IPTV service that works with SO Player?
Is SO Player free?
Does SO Player offer live channels?
So Player is a third-party IPTV media player; therefore, we cannot say anything about its legality. The best way to safely use So Player is through a Firestick VPN.
No. So Player is not an IPTV service. It’s an IPTV player that allows you to stream content on Firestick using your IPTV provider subscription.
No. So Player supports all the major IPTV services once you receive the needed login information.
No. SO Player is not free right now. You have to pay $25/month to use it.
No. This app doesn’t offer any live channels. You can stream content only once you integrate your IPTV service provider with the app.
If you’re looking for the best IPTV players, then you should keep So Player at the top of your list. Follow our blog on how to install So Player on Firestick and enjoy watching your favorite live channels, on-demand content, and a lot more while integrating So Player with your IPTV service provider.