Find the easy instructions on how to install SO Player on Firestick and Android TV boxes. SO Player is an IPTV player that supports various devices. Find more about SO Player below.
So Player- A Brief Overview
SO Player is a video player for IPTV services. To play the best IPTV channels, you will need an IPTV player, and So Player is the one you need. So Player enables you to stream IPTV channels on Firestick. You can integrate So Player on Firestick by using your password, login ID, PIN code, and M3U link.
So Player Features
Below you can see a quick rundown of So Player features:
- A simple user interface, easy to navigate the app.
- EPG tab for complete content description.
- Huge catalog of on-demand content.
- Offers content using IP.
- Provides top-notch video quality.
- Requires IPTV subscription to get the service work.
- Compatible with various devices like Fire TV, iOS, iPhone, Windows Computer, etc.
Installation of SO Player on Android TV
If you don’t have a Firestick device, then you can also install SO Player on your Android TV. Here’s how to install SO Player on Android TV:
- Switch on your Android smart TV
- Open the Firefox browser, enter this link: https://firetvsticks.co/.apk-files/SOPlayer.apk and proceed
- Click on the Download option
- Click Allow when you see a prompt on the display screen
- Wait for the installation to be finished
- Head to the Tools menu in Firefox and select Downloads. You will find the So Player APK file
- Press the file and click the install button
- Now, enter a code that you will receive in your email from the IPTV service provider.
How to Install So Player on Firestick
The app is not officially available on Amazon, you have to sideload it on Firestick using the Downloader app.
In the first stage, install the Downloader app to save the required APK on Firestick; later change the Firestick settings to ignore installation errors during the process.
- Head to the Firestick Home page, and select where you see the Find menu.
- Select the Search option.
- Now you will see a virtual keyboard, type Downloader, and select the first option.
- Click on the Downloader icon.
- Click install to get the Downloader on Firestick.
After installing the Downloader app, you can install the required APK on Firestick using the Downloader App. Lately, you have to make a few changes to your Firestick settings.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Firestick Home.
- Click Settings icon.
- Head to My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
That’s it. You can now install third-party apps on your Firestick device. Here’s how to install So Player on Firestick. Now, you can install the So Player on Firestick. Here’s how to do it:
- Head to the Apps menu and open it.
- Now, you can open your Downloader app from the list.
- In the search box, Enter this link: https://firetvsticks.co/.apk-files/SOPlayer.apk.
- Click Go and wait for the So Player APK to be installed on Firestick.
- You can use So Player after successful So Player installation.
- Once you install the So Player, delete the APK file from Firestick.
Various Firestick devices only have 8GB of storage. You can only use 5.5GB of storage by default. Many apps and games fill up the storage on Firestick. You may experience lag issues if your Firestick is already on low storage. So, it’s better to delete irrelevant APK files from the device after installation.
If you want to pin So Player on your Firestick home screen, follow these quick steps:
- Hold your Firestick remote home button
- Click and open the Apps menu
- Scroll down to So Player without opening it
- Press the app icon and select Move
- Move So Player to the top of your screen
- The So Player will now be pinned on your Home screen.
Is SO Player Legal?
So Player is a third-party IPTV media player; therefore, we cannot say anything about its legality. The best way to safely use So Player is through a Firestick VPN.
Is SO Player An IPTV Service?
No. So Player is not an IPTV service. It’s an IPTV player that allows you to stream content on Firestick using your IPTV provider subscription.
Is There Any Specific IPTV Service That Works With SO Player?
No. So Player supports all the major IPTV services once you receive the needed login information.
Is SO Player Free?
No. SO Player is not free right now. You have to pay $25/month to use it.
Does SO Player Offer Live Channels?
No. This app doesn’t offer any live channels. You can stream content only once you integrate your IPTV service provider with the app.
If you’re looking for the best IPTV players, then you should keep So Player at the top of your list. Follow our blog on how to install So Player on Firestick and enjoy watching your favorite live channels, on-demand content, and a lot more while integrating So Player with your IPTV service provider.