Hulu is one of the most popular media streaming apps famous among media lovers. Hulu is an American paid digital service controlled by Disney that streams enticing movies and TV shows. Hulu offers different packages that one can subscribe to according to their want. To watch Hulu on FireStick, one must need to grasp the guidelines.
There is always something interesting to watch on Hulu. If you’re planning to start streaming Hulu on Firestick, you must follow this blog to succeed.
How Much Does Hulu Cost?
Hulu offers four buying plans that factor in streaming limits, pricing, and accessible trails. The existing Hulu subscription includes these packages:
- Hulu: Hulu’s ad-supported plan charges $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year with the ad-supported content streaming in the Hulu library.
- Hulu (No Ads): Hulu (no ads) package comes at $12.99 per month. It offers full streaming with hassle-free ads.
- Hulu Plus Live TV Now with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus: Get a subscription to Hulu Plus live TV for $69.99 now, along with the complimentary content from Disney Plus and ESPN Plus. Being aired on Hulu facilitates the latest media content, including news, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, and whatnot.
- Hulu No Ads with Live Tv Now with Disney Plus and ESPN: This extraordinary package arrives with the whole content library of Hulu without ads. It includes the content of Live TV streaming too. Plus, additional content from Disney Plus and ESPN is the cherry on the top. It costs $75.99 per month only.
Get VPN Now
Note: Anything not included in the Hulu Library will be playing advertisements, and Hulu is not responsible for it.
Steps To Sign-Up Hulu On Amazon FireStick
These steps are designed to operate Hulu on Amazon FireStick, FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube. However, downloading the Hulu FireStick app is free, but one needs to sign-up and get a paid subscription or start a free trial to stream the desired media content.
Therefore, to get along, one should follow the steps respectively. To select your desired plan, one needs to visit Hulu’s official website or any other authentic web browser to continue the download of the Hulu FireStick app. Once the downloading is done, the Sign-up steps should be followed as written.
- Visit Hulu’s website.
- Click on the sign-up option.
- Choose your preferred plan. If you are a new customer, you get the first month for free. There is also the option for a bundle that includes Disney Plus and ESPN Plus as well for just $12.99 per month.
- On the next screen, enter your personal details are required. You need an email address to sign up for Hulu.
- Now, select your payment method on the next screen. Your free trial will activate once you successfully register the account. Although you may be eligible for a free trial, you still need a valid payment method for the registration. You will not be charged until the end of the free trial.
- That’s it! That’s the whole process to sign-up for a Hulu account on FireStick or any other quality device of your choice.
Steps To Install Hulu On Amazon FireStick
As a popular streaming app, Hulu can be downloaded directly from the Amazon App Store. It will only take a couple of megabytes on your FireStick.
- Use the search option on the home screen.
- Look up Hulu in the search bar.
- Select Hulu from the search results.
- Click on Hulu and go to the app store page.
- Click on Get/Download to start downloading the app. Wait for a few minutes.
- Once downloaded, open the app.
- Log in with your credentials.
How To Access Hulu on FireStick
You can effortlessly use the Hulu app on FireStick to follow these steps anytime.
- Click the three-dot button on FireStick’s home screen.
- Go to Apps.
- Click on the menu button on your FireStick remote while highlighting the Hulu app.
- Click on Move and drag the Hulu app on the position of your liking. It will be shown on the home screen of the FireStick.
- You are done. Now enjoy your quality content as per your desire.
How To Get Started Hulu App On FireStick
Once you have downloaded and installed Hulu on FireStick, it’s time to get started with streaming. As a new customer, you will be entitled to a free trial. It’s standard for all new customers. You will need to enter your credit card details to get started.
If you are an existing customer, log in to the Hulu app with your credentials.
Once logged in, browse the vast library of Hulu which includes exclusive content that you cannot find on other platforms.
Accessing one of the era’s most demanding media streaming channels, one can have all the marvelous media content to consume. Suppose you’re living in any region in the USA. In that case, you might not want to miss out on watching such enticing Media shows aired on Hulu FireStick that others lack because of the unfortunate geo-restrictions. Download Hulu today on your Amazon FireStick and dive in to live a thrilling media experience.