Want to watch Hulu on your Chromecast? If yes, then you have hit to the right place. It is possible to stream Hulu on Google Chromecast. This blog will tell you about how to signup, install and stream Hulu using Google Chromecast. Keep reading to learn more about watching Hulu with Chromecast. If the Hulu app is not available to you, connect to the best Hulu VPN to access it. Currently, Surfshark is the best option for it.
How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast – Quick Guide
Watching Hulu on Google Chromecast is a simple process. It doesn’t require any complex setup. In fact, pairing Hulu with Chromecast will allow you to enjoy hours of entertainment, you can enjoy best Hulu shows like White Collar and Grey’s Anatomy on Chromecast. Follow these quick steps to watch Hulu on Google Chromecast:
- Switch on your TV and connect it to Chromecast
- Go to the App Store and Install the Hulu app on your device
- Launch the Hulu app and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast
- Select the Hulu show that you want to watch
- In the top-right corner of your screen, tap on the cast icon and select your Chromecast device
- That’s it! You can now watch Hulu on Chromecast.
What is Hulu?
Powered by Walt Disney Company, Hulu is the most demanding media streaming application for USA natives, producing an incredible amount of content involving thrilling movies, music, shows, news, sports, and live streaming. To broadcast Hulu on Chromecast is very simple and just needs some elementary steps to get started.
Since Hulu is gradually expanding its services, people cannot stream Hulu outside USA lands.
People are going off the deep end since they miss out on a service that provides media lovers with the latest original content. This a distressing situation to find a way to connect.
What is Chromecast?
If you have not heard the name of one of the popular media streaming devices, let me tell you. Chromecast is a line of media streaming mini devices produced by Google. They are designed to convert any device into a Smart TV when connected to any television or monitors with an HDMI input.
Lately, two types of devices available in the Chromecast involve Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra. You can connect smart television, phone, tablet, or any digital gadget to Chromecast. It opens a plethora of excellent media content that cannot be accessed without using a Chromecast device.
However, I hope now you have an idea about what the Chromecast device is and its unique selling point. Let us move towards the explanation of watching Hulu on Chromecast, here’s a step by step guide to answer your questions.
How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast on iOS and Android
There are simple steps to set your Chromecast device on a standard Smart TV to watch Hulu. These guidelines will teach you to stream Hulu without any hassle.
- Subscribe to Surfshark and create your account.
- Download and install the VPN from the dedicated stores on your smartphone. Add the VPN to your router to extend the connection to your Smart TV.
- Connect your Chromecast and Hulu with the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect the Hulu app from your device.
- Choose the content you desire to stream.
- Press the Cast button on the top-right corner to start streaming on the big screen.
- That’s all! Stream your favorite media shows on Hulu with Chromecast using smartphone.
How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast With Computer
There are no significant differences between streaming Hulu with a Chromecast on a smartphone and a computer. There are just slight guidelines to follow, and you can stream Hulu on Chromecast with your computer.
- Subscribe to Surfshark and create your account.
- Download and install the VPN on your router to extend the connection to your Smart TV.
- Make sure your computer has casting functionality and is connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Open Hulu.com on your browser.
- Enter your credentials to choose a content to play.
- Click on the cast icon. You should see your TV now. Tap on it.
How To Watch Hulu on Chromecast If You Have a Google TV
If you own a Smart TV associated with Google TV, you might need to know how to operate Hulu on Chromecast with a Google TV. Just a few simple steps, and you are good to go and enjoy. Read further.
- Press the power button on your TV remote.
- Click the Google Assistance button on the right side of your remote.
- The screen search bar appears on the home screen.
- Write the name of the application (“Hulu”) you want to search for.
- Download Hulu.
- Open the App once it has installed.
- Sign-up to Hulu or log in to your device.
- Choose any media content of your desire and begin streaming.
How to Cast on Chromecast
You can also use a mobile device to stream photos and videos on your Chromecast. To stream content with your Google Chromecast and to connect it to your mobile, tablet, or iPad is a convenient way to choose. To follow the practical guidelines, read further.
- Connect your phone, tablet, iPad, computer, and Google Chromecast to the Wi-Fi.
- Double-check that you’re using the updated version of Chromecast enabled apps.
- Open any Chromecast enabled apps.
- Press the Cast button.
- Choose the device you want to stream, TV, tablet, iOS, Android.
- The cast button will be colored when you are connected to a device.
- Select media content you want to broadcast
(To disconnect streaming, press the cast button again or exit the app.)
Furthermore, suppose you want to watch more of the hot new media content involving incredible podcasts, latest action movies, and music. In that case, you might want to search for the latest media content in the browse section of your Chromecast to get your hands on it.
Why Do You need a VPN to Stream Hulu on Chromecast?
As you already know, Hulu is an American media streaming service run by Walt Disney that’s not available outside the region. You cannot access Hulu worldwide, which is frustrating as an entertainment enthusiast.
No one wants to miss on the exciting originals Hulu has to offer. One must prioritize having a VPN for the purpose of bypassing this roadblock.
A VPN is short for Virtual Private Network, which encrypts the user information so any third-party scammers, cable companies, and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) cannot track the internet activities between the sender and receiver.
There is a plethora of media streaming content that one access with the help of VPNs since they open gates to inaccessible content and media streaming sites that are blocked as per country laws.
Also, using a VPN can provide the consumer access to geo-fenced content globally. It works like an invisible shield to mask the user’s IP address and change it to any of their choices. This way, one can reach censored media content of their desire from any country without hassle.
Moreover, besides Hulu you can unblock other streaming services as well like Disney Plus, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, etc. Surfshark being the best US VPN enables you to unblock American streaming services for you no matter where you.
Hulu is producing an enthralling amount of comedy movies. Don’t you desire to make your weekend worth celebrating by inviting your friends for a night over at your place and streaming an exquisite Hulu original? You sure do.
Suppose you’re residing in a country like China, where using VPNs or streaming international content is forbidden. In that case, you must check your circumstances before following an illegal act to get in trouble. However, a reliable VPN like Surfshark is all you must get right away.
FAQS – How to Watch Hulu on Chromecast
Can you stream Hulu to Chromecast?
Yes. You can stream Hulu on Chromecast by following simple steps. Go to the Google Home app, and click on the command on how to connect your smart device to Chromecast.
Can I cast Chromecast with Google TV?
Yes. It is possible to cast Chromecast with your Google TV via the Chromecast-enabled app or Chrome browser on a device that should be connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google TV. Simply, connect your Chromecast device to the same network as your Google TV then launch your desired app and cast the content that you want.
Is Google TV same as Chromecast?
The Google TV Chromecast is a device that you can use to cast your smart phone’s apps on your TV. This device also has a built-in Android TV that allows you to directly watch and stream apps and TV without smartphone. The device has its own remote in order to control those apps.
Can I cast any Video?
You can only cast any video app or website that is supported in the region while using the Chrome browser.
How to Sign Up and Download Hulu on Google Chromecast
Sign up for Hulu by clicking here, then install the Hulu app on your device, and after the installation, log in using your Hulu credentials, then connect your streaming device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad. Now, start playing the content in the Hulu app and select the Google Cast icon. Select your Google Chromecast and it will display on your device’s screen.
To watch Hulu on Chromecast or connect via Cast easily allows media streaming anywhere from multiple devices. It brings a plethora of intriguing media content to consume within comfort.
Watch exciting thriller, suspense, comedy movies and shows, demanding sports, hot news, and amazing podcasts with a VPN on Chromecast. Easily connect to the Surfshark server in the USA to unblock Hulu from anywhere in the world. Besides Chromecast, you can also unblock and watch Hulu on Firestick with ease.