In this blog, I will show you an easy tutorial on how to install Live Net TV on Firestick. Live Net TV app is a free live TV app through which you can watch and access numerous live TV channels and VOD content. Live Net TV for Firestick is a great alternative to your traditional cable subscription.
With Live Net TV on Firestick, you can stream unlimited live TV channels ranging from sports, News, entertainment, shows and movies.
Table of Contents
- How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick
- Live Net TV APK Features
- How to Safely Use Live Net TV on Firestick
- How to use Live Net TV on FireStick/Fire TV
- How to access Channels on Live Net TV app on Firestick
- Is Live Net TV APK Safe to Use?
- How to install the Live Net TV app on Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
- FAQs- Live Net TV on Firestick
How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick
Installing Live Net TV on Firestick is easy. However, it’s a third-party app, therefore you first need to install the downloader app on your Firestick device, then enable third-party app installation and then I will show you further installation steps.
Enabling apps from unknown sources, or jailbreaking Firestick is a good way to install third-party apps that are otherwise not available in the Amazon App Store.
Here are the steps required to install Live Net TV on Firestick:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick
- Open your Firestick home screen Settings
- From setting menu, click on “My Fire TV”
- Scroll down and click “Developer options.”
- Scroll below to find “Apps from Unknown Sources”, and toggle it on.
- That’s it.
Your Firestick is now ready to install third-party applications. Now, I will show you the 2nd step to install the downloader app on Firestick.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app on Firestick
- Launch your Firestick Home screen, click on the Search icon
- Type “Downloader” in the search field
- Click when you see the Downloader icon
- Now, click on the download button, and wait for the app installation
- Once the app is installed, move to the next step below.
Step 3: Install the Live Net TV APK on Firestick
After successfully installing the Downloader app on Firestick, it’s time to start installing the Live NET TV app on Firestick. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Downloader app, and click Home on the left side
- Now, you will see a search field on your screen, click on it
- In the search box, type this URL: livenettv.bz and click Go
- Scroll down and click on download for Amazon Fire TV
- Wait for the downloading to complete
- After downloading, a window will popup for Live Net TV APK installation on Firestick
- Click when you see the Install button
- After installation, select Open to launch the app
- Now, you have successfully installed the Live Net TV APK on Firestick.
Live Net TV APK Features
Live Net TV is a free live-streaming IPTV service that allows you to access and stream more than 800 live TV channels from around the world. You can find content in different languages mainly from countries like the UK, French, India, and Pakistan.
Besides that, this app has a whole section for international channels where you can find the most popular global channels like Fox and ABC.
The Live Net TV app is also very remote-friendly, giving you a smooth navigational experience to quickly search your favorite TV channels.
Above all, the best thing about the Live Net TV app is that it has no signup or subscription required. You can watch anything for free just by launching the app on your device.
Check out more streaming features of the Live Net TV app:
- Support for Multi-languages
- Simple user-interface
- Support for major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Smart TV
- Password protection for specific channel categories
- Support to add videos to favorites.
How to Safely Use Live Net TV on Firestick
To safely enjoy unlimited streaming without geo-blocking and online threats, you will have to install a VPN on Firestick.
With a VPN, your online activities remain concealed from your ISP, government, and other intruders. You will no longer experience any bandwidth throttling issues, nor will you have to fear streaming from unsecured third-party apps.
My personal recommendation is ExpressVPN. It is a reliable VPN and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, it’s totally a risk-free VPN to use.
Here’s how to install ExpressVPN on Firestick to safely use Live Net App:
- In the first step, you simply have to sign up for ExpressVPN. (You can save 49% on its 12-months plan for $6.67)
- Launch your Firestick Home screen, and click on the search option
- In the search field, type ExpressVPN and find the app
- Once it appears on the screen, click Download
- After downloading the VPN app, sign in using your credentials
- Now, connect to a required server and safely stream with Live Net TV on Firestick.
How to use Live Net TV on FireStick/Fire TV
Once you have installed the Live Net TV app on your Firestick device, you will see two options. One is Open, and the second is Done.
Above, I have explained to you to click open and directly launch the app from that window only.
However, if you have click Done, then you can launch and use the Live Net TV app by following these simple steps:
- On your Firestick, hold the Home button
- Once the menu appears on your screen, click on Apps
- In the Apps section, scroll down till you find Live Net TV app
- Click and launch Live Net TV app and access to explore it.
Note: If you’re using Live Net TV for the first time, you will see a popup window, click continue when prompted. Also, click Allow, when the app asks for permission to access your device.
How to access Channels on Live Net TV app on Firestick
Once you get the Live Net TV app on your device, you will see the list of channels, and country tabs on the screen top.
Click on any channel you wish to stream; the app will ask you to select your default player. You can choose MX Player because it is highly compatible with the Live Net app.
If you wish to set MX Player as your default media player, then click Always, when you see a popup window.
You will not see the popup every time, once you select your default media player for streaming. In case, you want to switch the default media player, then you can easily do it from the settings tab.
Is Live Net TV APK Safe to Use?
Yes, Live Net TV APK is absolutely safe to use. However, it offers numerous free live TV channels from around the world therefore, you will need a VPN to unblock and access unlimited content. Moreover, streaming free content might land you in legal troubles depending on your country’s law, hence, a VPN is important to use while streaming with any third-party IPTV services.
How to install the Live Net TV app on Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
If you wish to install the Live Net TV app on your Android Box, then here is a step-by-step tutorial. The same tutorial also works for Nvidia Shield, and Mi Box.
- Launch your Android TV Box Home Screen
- Select Apps > Get More Apps
- Click on search icon, type Downloader in the search field
- Click on Downloader app, and then click on the Install button
- Return to Home screen > Settings
- Toggle on Unknown Sources to install the Downloader app
- Again, open the home screen > Apps
- Enter the URL for Live Net TV app in the search field, and click Go
- Now, click Install, next click open to launch the app on your Android TV Box.
FAQs- Live Net TV on Firestick
How to download Live Net TV on Firestick?
To download Live Net TV on Firestick, you have to enable the App from Unknown Sources, then install the Downloader app on your device. Once the downloader app is installed, open and run it, find Live Net TV in the search field, and click to install it on your Fire TV.
Can you install Live Net TV on Firestick?
Yes, you can Install the Live Net TV on your Firestick device to stream hundreds of live TV Channels from around the world. However, Live Net TV is a third-party application that you cannot find in the Amazon App Store therefore, you have to sideload it on Firestick using the downloader app.
Does Live Net TV still work?
Yes. Live Net TV is still working and you can watch and enjoy various satellite channels for free using this app. However, sometimes the app gets down or has trouble streaming in that case, you can use different alternatives to Live Net TV which are Ola TV, HD Streamz, USTV Go, Peacock TV and more.
What's the best free live TV app for Firestick?
There are various best free Live TV apps for Firestick, including Live Net TV, Kodi, TV Tap, USTV Go, Oreo TV, Peacock TV, Philo, AOS TV and many others.
What devices can Live Net TV App be Installed on?
Live Net TV App can be installed on Android devices, including Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV box, Nvidia Shield, and Mi Box.
Live Net TV not working, what to do?
If Live Net TV stops working on your device, then you should always check for an update. The app will run only when you have its latest version. Therefore, ensure having the latest Live Net TV APK in order to stream content. If your app is already updated, then uninstall the app and reinstall it following this blog.
Streamers who are looking for the best way to watch and enjoy hundreds of free satellite channels from around the world should install the Live Net TV app on Firestick. It is one of the best apps for live-streaming TV channels, and watching movies, shows, News and more. The best thing is that it’s a very lightweight app and you can easily install it on your Firestick device following this guide.