In this blog, I will explain how to watch USTVGO on your Firestick device. You can follow this guide to watch USTVGO on different Fire TV devices including, Fire TV Stick, Firestick Lite, Fire TV Cube, New Firestick, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
USTVGO is a live TV streaming service that gets you instant access to more than 80 live TV channels, all for free. The streaming service has channels for various categories like Kids, Entertainment, News, Sports, and more.
However, USTVGO doesn’t have an app. But you can use USTVGO on Firestick device since it supports popular browsers like Firefox and Amazon Silk.
If you don’t know how to install a browser, this guide will help you. I will provide you with details on how to install a browser on Firestick, and later, I will discuss how to watch USTVGO on Amazon FireStick.Get VPN Now
How to watch USTVGO on FireStick
USTVGO does not need any third-party application. It’s a web-based streaming service that runs on a browser. Hence, you first need to install a browser on your FireStick, then access USTVGO via the browser that you have installed.
How to Install a Web Browser on FireStick
As I mentioned above, Firestick supports different browsers, including Firefox and Silk. The installation process for both browsers is similar. However, I will recommend the Silk browser on Firestick.
Silk browser is a dedicated Fire TV browser built and designed by Amazon. It works well with Firestick and offers more features than Firefox.
Here’s how to install Silk browser on Firestick to watch USTVGO
- Head to the Home screen of your Firestick, and select the Search icon
- Type Silk browser in the field
- Click Silk browser when the above window shows
- Click Get/Download to install the browser
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Once the installation is done, click the open button to launch your browser
You have successfully installed the Amazon Silk web browser. Now, I will discuss how to watch USTVGO on Firestick using the same browser that we have installed.
Here’s how to watch USTVGO on Amazon FireStick
In this part, you will learn how to watch USTVGO on Amazon FireStick. If you already have launched your browser, you can directly start watching USTVGO; however, if you have closed it, here’s how to reopen your Firestick browser to watch USTVGO.
- Head to the Firestick Home screen and select the Your Apps and Channels section
- In this section, keep searching for the Silk browser, and when you find it hover over it and click three horizontal lines, and select Move
- Move the Silk browser anywhere you want, and use your remote to click OK to place the browser
- Now, launch the Silk browser
- Now, you will see a URL field, enter the following address: ustvgo.tv
- Click Go
- You will now see a display prompt that will ask you to calibrate; click Cancel since USTVGO does not need calibration
- You can now see the USTVGO website homepage with its available channels and categories. You can stream your preferred channel by clicking on it
- You may select your preferred category like sports, news, or entertainment. You can also check the TV guide option by clicking it
- The TV guide option will look similar to the image below, where you can find a guide for all the available categories
- You can also find the FAQs section to find your queries related to the service. Click FAQ to find
- If you want to enjoy the full-screen option, click the full-screen icon in the bottom right of the screen
- That’s it! You can now stream your favorite channels using the full-screen mode.
How to watch USTVGo outside the USA
As you know that USTVGO is a USA-based streaming service. Therefore, you cannot watch it outside the USA due to geo-restrictions. However, there is an easy way to get around geographical restrictions. All you need is to connect with a VPN; I would recommend FastestVPN; it’s easy to use, affordable, and secure. Moreover, it has an app for Firestick.
A VPN keeps you anonymous online and allows you to beat content restrictions from anywhere. Here’s how to watch USTVGO using a VPN:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Install VPN app for your device
- Log in to your VPN app using your credentials
- Connect to the USA server
- Launch USTVGO and start streaming.
Is USTVGO Legal?
Talking about the legality of USTVGO, there are still many doubts. However, it is best to use a VPN while streaming USTVGO. A VPN keeps you anonymous online and protects you against unnecessary ISP and government surveillance.
What channels can I watch on USTVGO?
Here’s a complete list of the channels that you can watch on USTVGO.
|ABC||BBC America||CBS||Destination America||ESPN||Food Network|
|Animal Planet||Bravo||CNBC||Disney jr.||One America News||Fox News|
|Golf Channel||lifetime||Cartoon Network||Disney XD||Oprah Winfrey Network||Freeform|
|Game show Network||Lifetime movie||CNN||DIY||Oxygen||FS1|
|Hallmark channel||Hallmark movies & Mysteries||CW||Nicktoons||Paramount||FS2|
|HBO||Investigation Discovery||Comedy Central||Nickelodeon||POP||Fx|
|HGTV||MLB Network||MTV||NFL Network||PBS||FXX|
|History||Motor Trend||Nat Geo Wild||NBC Sports||Showtime||Starz|
|HLN||MSNBC||NAB TV||NBC||Science Channel||Sundance TV|
|TBS||Telemundo||TCL||Travel channel||TV Land||USA Network|
|VH1||We TV||WWE Network||YES Network||–||–|
USTVGO is the best option to watch live TV channels on Firestick. You can also watch it on other devices. The best thing is that you don’t need to find the USTVGO app to install on FireStick. Simply use it on your FireStick browser following our guide, and enjoy a wide range of live TV channels of your choice.