Ola TV is a spectacular app for watching numerous cable TV channels around the globe. It offers you an arsenal of captivating media content live on Ola TV from the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and Turkey.
You will find content ranging from music, TV shows, movies, and at times on-demand movies. Watching your favorite media shows on Firestick is the best thing a media enthusiast prefers. All you need to do is install Ola TV on your Amazon Firestick to get started. You can install Ola TV on Amazon Fire TV cube, Firestick 4K, Firestick 4K Max, and Firestick Lite.
This guide will teach you how to install Ola TV on Firestick in 2023. However, Ola TV won’t work on Firestick until you download two supporting apps; Kshaw and Ludio Player. So, download them before or after installing Ola TV on your Firestick to watch your favorite Ola TV shows on Firestick. Also, installing Ola TV on Firestick needs a robust VPN connection to secure your web browsing activities and offer unique IP addresses to unblock international content.
Table of Contents
- How to install Ola TV on Firestick – [Step-by-Step Guide]
- How to Use Ola TV on Firestick – [Easy Steps]
- How to install Kshaw and Ludio on Firestick
- Why Do You Need a VPN to watch Ola TV on Firestick
- How to install a VPN on Firestick to Watch Ola TV
- FAQs – Install Ola TV on Firestick
- Wrapping Up
How to install Ola TV on Firestick – [Step-by-Step Guide]
Ola TV is a third-party app. It means you won’t find it readily available on the Amazon Store. To download this app on your Firestick, you will need to use the Sideloading method with the help of the Downloader app. Here is how you get started:
- Power on your Firestick and go to the home screen of your Firestick > go to the menu bar and click “Find” > Search.”
- Now, type “Downloader” in the search bar and look for the appropriate app.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and install the downloader app.
- Go back to your Firestick home screen and click on the settings gear icon.
- Click on “My Fire TV.”
- You will now see a list of options; click on “Developer options.”
- Click on “Install Unknown Apps” and then on “Downloader” to switch it on.
- Launch the Downloader app and follow the onscreen instructions. They are pretty straightforward.
- Now, you will see the main screen of the Downloader app. There will be a URL field. Enter https://olatv.me/apk/ in the URL section. Click on “Go.”
- The Ola TV APK file should now begin to download. It won’t take much time.
- Once the Ola TV APK downloads, you will see an installation window, click on “Install” to proceed.
- Again, Ola TV is a small file and won’t take much time to install.
- Once the app is installed, you will receive a confirmation text. Click on “Done.”
- Now, go back to the Downloader app and delete the Ola TV APK file to make some space. Since you now have the app, you won’t have any need for the APK file. Click on “Delete” and then on “Delete” again.
- That is just about it. You have successfully installed Ola TV on Firestick.
How to use Ola TV on Firestick [Easy Steps]
- Hold down the home key on the Firestick remote, and click on “Apps.”
- You will find a list of apps. Scroll through them and click on the on Ola TV once you find it. You can also move the Ola TV app up high on the list if you plan on using it often. Makes it easier to find it.
- Once you click on it, you will find various Live TV streaming categories and on-demand movies. Here’s what it looks like:
- There will be a hamburger menu option on the top left corner of the screen. Click on it using the Mouse Toggle app to access the menu. The menu options range from: “Live IPTV Channels, Settings and Languages, and Disclaimer.”
- That’s about it!
How to install Kshaw and Ludio on Firestick
Kshaw and Ludio Player are third-party apps; you can download them through third-party resources. Here’s how to install Kshaw and Ludio on Firestick:
- Power on your Amazon Firestick and download the “Downloader” app.
- Open the “Downloader” app and enter this URL to download Kshaw: https://www.mediafire.com/file/odvtwiddh55fs4h/Kshaw+v14.apk/file
- Once downloaded, open it and click on install.
- Next, enter this URL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/taoiq7o9e736i7o/ludio.player+v3.0.2.apk/file to download and install the Ludio app on Firestick.
- That’s all. You have successfully installed Kshaw and Ludio on Firestick.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Ola TV on Firestick
You need a VPN to Watch Ola TV on Firestick because Ola TV is unavailable in some regions. It is accessible for streaming local and international content from numerous countries, including the USA, UK, UAE, India, Brazil, Turkey, Spain, and Canada. But you cannot access it in some countries. That said, a VPN comes in handy if you are located in a region where you cannot access Ola TV.
Connecting to a secure country server, you can easily unblock and access Ola TV regardless of geo-location. That said, a VPN solves your streaming issues and encrypts your web traffic from prying third parties so that you can enjoy a safe and secure internet experience.
Besides, you can beat bandwidth throttling and stream unlimited content without buffering and lags. A VPN conceals your data and protects it from government data-logging agencies, ISP tracking, and cyber thieves.
How to install a VPN on Firestick to Watch Ola TV
- Go to the home screen of your Firestick and search for the VPN you require. I’ve recommended ExpressVPN, but you can keep your options open.
- Once you find the VPN app, click on “Download.
- It won’t take much time to download and install. Once that is done, sign in to your account.
- Connect to the best server, which in this case would be a US one or one closest to your location.
FAQs – Install Ola TV on Firestick
How do I install Ola TV on my FireStick?
You can install Ola TV on Firestick by following a simple method. Launch Firestick and go to the settings. Open the downloader app. Download the APK file of the Ola TV on Firestick. To sideload it, download the supporting apps; “Kshaw and Ludio Player.” Once you download the Ola TV along with the two supported apps, click open.
How do I install Live channels on my FireStick?
You can install live channels on your Firestick by seeing which live TV channels are supported on your Firestick. Sign up for a reputable VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN). Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Amazon Firestick. Connect to a VPN server. Navigate to the settings of your Firestick > Select Live TV > Chanel Scan. Type the name of the channel you want to install. Click on “Get” to download.
How do I download APK files on Amazon Firestick?
Go to the main menu and select settings. Go to the search bar and type “Downloader.” Install “Downloader.” Select “My FireTV” and select “Developer options.” Now scroll down and select “install unknown apps.” Now, you can easily install apps from “unknown sources.”
How do I watch all channels on FireStick for free?
You cannot watch all channels on Firestick for free, but some of them. You can watch many movies and TV shows on PlutoTV, including Yellow Jackets, Alone, Billions, SEAL Team, and Criminal Minds. Keep in mind that PlutoTV comes with geo-restrictions, and you cannot access all of its content without a US IP address. We recommend ExpressVPN. Sign up. Download and install the app. Connect to a US server and install PlutoTV on Firestick.
How do you hide channels on Firestick?
Launch Firestick and go to the home tab at the top of the Firestick screen. Open channels and highlight the channel that you want to unhide.
That is about it! You now know how to install Ola TV on Firestick! The tutorial mentioned above will help you get the fastest access to the app, simply follow the instructions step by step, and you shouldn’t face any issues. However, we recommend using ExpressVPN to maintain robust privacy and encryption to protect your web traffic from spying third eyes.