This guide will show you how to watch UFC 267 on Kodi! Keep reading for all the details!
UFC is a sport viewed by millions of people around the world. It is inarguably the most popular mixed-martial-arts event. And the upcoming UFC 267 event will be no different.
UFC 267 will see Blachowicz go against Teixeira, on Oct 30th, 2021, the event will take place at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates at 10 a.m EST.
The great news in all of this is that if you’re a Kodi user, you can watch the match for free! Yes, this can be possible, and with our detailed guide on How to watch UFC on Kodi, we have explained the solution of watching UFC on Kodi for free with the best UFC Kodi addons and their installation guide.
But wait, before watching UFC on Kodi, there’s something to bear in mind:
Streaming UFC on Kodi with third-party addons is unsafe and can get you in a lot of trouble. In light of that, to ensure your online safety, use a Kodi VPN to become anonymous and safe from all kinds of legal troubles.
Not everyone will be able to spectate the event live. And although the event will be live-streamed in selected countries via particular channels, you’ll still be able to watch it with a Kodi VPN from anywhere in the world.Get VPN Now
Best Kodi UFC Add-on to Stream UFC Live
We mentioned earlier how Kodi’s open-source has allowed its community to bring some amazing add-ons to the platform. One such add-on is called Planet MMA.
The add-on lets you stream upcoming, as well as previous, UFC events. In short, the add-on will let you watch UFC 267 on Kodi.
List of addons to watch UFC on Kodi:
These are the best working addons to watch UFC 267 on Kodi:
- UFC Fight Pass add-on
Note: Kodi brings you streaming content from illegal sources like third-party addons, such as torrenting websites. Copyright agencies are consistently on a look out for those using kodi for streaming of copyright content and can send you DMCA notice. And if you get caught a serious legal action can be taken against you.
This means streaming on Kodi is not secure and you can get caught anytime. To avoid getting caught by surveillance authorities and stay out of harm’s way, you must get a Kodi VPN to ensure online safety and anonymity when streaming on Kodi.
How to Setup GOTO UFC Add-On to Watch UFC on Kodi
Now that you’ve gone through the best add-ons to watch the upcoming UFC on Kodi, here’s how to set it up.
Before we begin, it should be noted that events are like these are geo-restricted. Digital content such as UFC events is paid events shown live to customers via select channels in select countries. Hence, people getting around this restriction by watching UFC on Kodi may get served a notice by the DMCA.
It is why we strongly recommend that you a VPN. The VPN will let you stream UFC 267 on Kodi without the implications that your ISP may catch you watching copyrighted material. It will also ensure that you’re secured during your time watching the stream.
With that out of the way, here’s how to install the UFC Kodi GOTO addon on the Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and go to the “Settings.”
- Go to File Manager and click on Add Source
- Click on <NONE> and type https://midian.appboxes.co/repo
- Name the file and click on OK.
- Go back to the Settings, then go to Add-ons
- Select Install from Zip File
- Now, select the same zip file that you added using the link.
- Once installed, go back and click on Install from Repository.
- Navigate to Where The Monsters Live > Video Add-ons > GOTO
- Select GOTO and click on Install.
- Wait a bit for the add-on to install, it shouldn’t take too long.
- Go back to the Kodi home page, launch GOTO from add-ons.
- Now, navigate to Sports Streams > International Sports > MMA Live
- Click on the Main Card, select any link, and the stream will begin. Make sure to check which links works, since there will be a couple loaded live during the allotted time.
NOTE: The steps may seem overwhelming at first but are simple to follow. Some add-ons may not install due to geo-restriction. However, just in case the “Where the monsters live” repository doesn’t work, you can download the Arxtic Ape repository, install ApeX Sports from Video Add-ons, and then head to Live Sports.
How to watch UFC 267 on Kodi using the UFC Fight Pass Add-on
- Turn on “Unknown Sources” so that you can download third-party add-ons.
- Download the Portse repo and save it where it’s easily attainable.
- Next, launch the Kodi app.
- Click on Settings, in the top left corner
- Go to System Settings, and click on Addons
- Head back to the Kodi home page, and select Add-ons.
- Now, click on the Package Installer Icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Install from Zip File“
- Now, look for the Portse repo file you saved previously, and click on it to “Install.”
- You should receive a notification that says “Portse repo enabled”
- Now select “Install from Repo“.
- Head to ”Portse repo” and click on “Video add-ons“.
- To install UFC Fight Pass, click on it.
- Wait a bit for another video add-on enabled notification.
- Go to Kodi home screen and click on “Add-on“
- Launch UFC Fight Pass and sign in to your account
- That’s all! You can now stream UFC 267 live!
Alternatives to GOTO Add-On for UFC on Kodi
GOTO or UFC Fight Pass is not the only option to consider if you want to watch UFC on Kodi. Here are some alternatives to consider:
Sports World to Stream UFC on Kodi
Another option to watch UFC on Kodi is through Sports World. The special thing about this add-on is that it’s an all-rounder; it doesn’t just stream UFC content but cricket, football, NBA, NHL, and more.
Follow the step-by-step guide to install the add-on to watch UFC on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi
- Open Settings menu and head to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- In the next window, put this link (http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo) in the URL field. Click on OK
- Pick a name; we suggest SARMY. Click on OK
- Go back to the Home Page and open the Add-ons menu.
- Select the Package Installer icon located on the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip File
- Pick repository.StreamArrmy-x.x.zip from the list. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Go back, and select Install from Repository now.
- Select StreamArmy and go into Video Add-ons. Navigate the list until you find Sports World
- Select Sports World and click on Install. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Go back to the Home Page and into Add-ons. SportsDevil should be available on the list.
- That’s it! Now enjoy UFC 267 on Kodi.
Fight Club Addon to stream UFC on Kodi
The best to use would be Planet MMA, but you could also try this.
Here’s how to install it:
- Launch Kodi
- From the Home Screen, head to the Settings menu
- Go into File Manager and click on Add Source twice.
- In the next window, paste this link (http://streamarmy.co.uk//repo) in the URL box and hit OK.
- Give the repository a name and hit OK (we suggest Stream Army)
- Coming back to the Home Screen, go into Settings, then Add-Ons
- From the add-ons browser page, select Install from zip file.
- Pick Stream Army or whatever name you chose earlier
- Go back to the browser page and select Install from repository.
- Go into Video add-ons and find Fight Club Addon.
- Install the add-on and wait
- The Fight Club addon should now be available in Add-ons.
- Now you can stream UFC on Kodi without any hassle.
Get UFC Fight Pass at a Discount with a VPN
Another way to stream the UFC on Kodi is through UFC’s official streaming app called UFC Fight Pass. The streaming service lets you stream all the hot upcoming events live.
But the catch is that the service is not free; you need to subscribe to watch the upcoming event. The good news for FastestVPN users is that you can get a discount.
So, get FastestVPN now, and don’t miss out on this amazing chance.
Watch UFC 267 on Kodi from Anywhere around the World!
The great thing about Kodi boxes is that they enable access to streams from around the world, no matter where you are. But only when paired with a VPN.
Anonymous browsing is a big part of the VPN experience. Your ISP can potentially catch you using Kodi to stream copyrighted content, even if you’ve paid for the digital service. To avoid getting into legal trouble, use a VPN to mask your identity, and watch UFC on Kodi without a headache.
Switch to either US or UK server and enjoy Blachowicz vs. Teixeira on Kodi.
Stream UFC on Kodi Anonymously With a VPN
Privacy is a huge selling point of VPNs. They allow users to mask their identities and surf the internet anonymously. ISPs actively monitor their users to prevent any online activity that goes against regulations, such as accessing geo-restricted content.
Because a VPN grants a different unique IP address to the user, it becomes impossible for the ISP to monitor activity. FastestVPN also features a range of measures like AES 256-bit encryption for maximum security.
UFC 267 Main Card
On Oct 30th, 2021, “ Blachowicz vs. Teixeira” will be the talk of the town. But that’s not the only thing to look forward to; more competing fighters during the big event include:
|Light Heavyweight||Jan Blachowicz||vs.||Glover Teixeira|
|Bantamweight||Petr Yan||vs.||Cory Sandhagen|
|Lightweight||Daniel Hooker||vs.||Islam Makhachev|
|Light heavyweight||Magomed Ankalayev||vs.||Volkan Oezdemir|
|Heavyweight||Alexander Volkov||vs.||Marcin Tybura|
UFC 267 is an event that thousands of people around the world will watch. Those who cannot attend in person have the option to install one of the add-ons we have listed above and can easily watch UFC on Kodi for Free.
It will grant access to the live stream no matter where you are in the world. But only through using a VPN like FastestVPN will you be able to watch UFC on Kodi without worrying about a legal notice from the ISP.
On top of that, A VPN allows you to claim a discount on UFC Fight Pass if you prefer to go that route.