UFC is a sport viewed by millions of people around the world. It is inarguably the most popular mixed-martial arts event. And the upcoming UFC 230 event will be no different. UFC 230 will see Derrick Lewis go against Daniel Cormier. The event will take place on November 4, 2018, at the Madison Square Garden, New York. And the best news is for Kodi user’s that they can watch UFC on Kodi for free.
Yes, this can be possible and with our detailed guide on How to watch UFC on Kodi, we have explained the solution of watching UFC on Kodi for free with best UFC Kodi addons and their installation guide.
But wait before watching UFC on Kodi keep in mind below important points:
Streaming UFC on Kodi with 3rd party addons is unsafe and can get you in a lot of trouble. To ensure your online safety, use a Kodi VPN to become anonymous and safe from all kind of legal troubles.
Not everyone will be able to spectate the event live. And although the event will be live-streamed in selected countries via select channels, don’t you worry it is possible with Kodi VPN to witness the event live from the comfort of your couch, from anywhere in the world.
Best Kodi UFC Add-on to Stream UFC Live
We talked earlier about how Kodi’s open source has allowed its community to bring some amazing add-ons to the platform. One such add-on is called Planet MMA.
The add-on lets you stream upcoming, as well as previous, UFC events. In short, the add-on will let you watch UFC 230 on Kodi come November 4.
List of addons to watch UFC on Kodi:
These are the best working addons to watch UFC 230 on Kodi:
- Plannet MMA
- Sports Devil
- Canada IPTV
Note: Kodi brings you streaming content from illegal sources i.e 3rd party addons, such as torrenting websites. Copyright agencies are consistently on a look out for those using kodi for streaming of copyright content and can send you DMCA notice. And if you get caught a serious legal action can be taken against you.
This means streaming on Kodi is not secure and you can get caught anytime. To avoid getting caught by surveillance authorities and stay out of harm’s way, you must get a Kodi VPN to ensure online safety and anonymity when streaming on Kodi.
How to Setup Planet MMA UFC Add-On to Watch UFC on Kodi
Now that you’ve understood about the best add-on to watch the upcoming UFC on Kodi, here’s how to set it up.
Before we begin, it should be noted that events are like these are geo-restricted. Digital content such as UFC events is paid events shown live to customers via select channels in select countries. Hence, people getting around this restriction by watching UFC on Kodi may get served a notice by the DMCA.
It is why we strongly recommend that you FastestVPN. The VPN will let you stream UFC 230 on Kodi without the implications that your ISP may catch you watching copyrighted material. It will also ensure that you’re secured during your time watching the stream.
With that out of the way, here’s how to install UFC Kodi Planet MMA addon on Kodi version v.17.4.
- Launch Kodi
- Head over to Settings and go to File Manager
- Select the option Add Source
- Select None and fill this URL “http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo” in the field. You can name it Supremacy or any other name that sits with you.
- Click Ok
- Now, go back to the Home Screen
- Go into Add-ons and click on the installer icon located at the top left corner
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the folder named Supremacy. The folder name will be the one you picked earlier when saving the URL.
- Pick the supremacy-1.5 file
- Once the add-on has finished the installation, click on the installer icon again.
- Select Install from the repository and pick Supremacy
- Navigate to Video Add-ons and select Planet MMA
- Click on Install
- Once the add-on has finished the installation, go to the Add-ons section and launch Planet MMA
The steps may seem overwhelming at first but are simple to follow. Some add-ons may not install due to geo-restriction. Log in to FastestVPN to get pass the restriction.
Alternatives to Planet MMA UFC Add-On for UFC on Kodi
Planet MMA is not the only option to consider if you want to watch UFC on Kodi. Here are some alternatives to consider:
SportsDevil to Stream UFC on Kodi
Another option to watch UFC on Kodi is through SportsDevil. The special thing about this add-on is that it’s an all-rounder, it doesn’t just stream UFC content but cricket, football, NBA, NHL, and more.
Follow the step-by-step guide to install the add-on to watch UFC on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi
- Open Settings menu and head to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- In the next window, put this link (http://kodiuk.tv/repo) in the URL field. Click on OK
- Pick a name, we suggest KodiUK. Click on OK
- Go back to the Home Page and open the Add-ons menu
- Select the Package Installer icon located on the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip File
- Pick kodiuktv-1.0.0.zip from the list. Wait for the installation to finish
- Go back, and select Install from Repository now
- Select KODIUKTV Repo and go into Video Add-ons. Navigate the list until you find SportsDevil.
- Select SportsDevil and click on Install. Wait for the installation to finish
- Go back to the Home Page and into Add-ons. SportsDevil should be available in the list
- Thats its now enjoy UFC 228 on Kodi
Made in Canada IPTV to stream UFC on Kodi
Made in Canada IPTV is ranked as one of the best Kodi addons to stream hundreds of channels. Although its name may give off the impression that it’s limited to just Canada, it has no trouble to stream US and UK channels. Hence, it was only logical that we include it as an alternative.
Here’s how to install it:
- Launch Kodi
- From the Home Screen head to Settings menu
- Go into File Manager and click on Add Source twice
- In the next window, paste this link (http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff) in the URL box and hit OK
- Give the repository a name and hit OK
- Coming back to the Home Screen, go into Settings then Add-Ons
- From the add-ons browser page, select Install from zip file
- Pick Smash Repo or whatever name you chose earlier
- Go back to the browser page and select Install from repository
- Go into Video add-ons and find Made in Canada
- Install the add-on and wait
- The Made in Canada addon should now be available in Add-ons
- Now you can stream UFC on Kodi without any hassle
Get UFC Fight Pass at a Discount with FastestVPN
Another way to stream the UFC on Kodi is through UFC’s official streaming app called UFC Fight Pass. The streaming service lets you stream all the hot upcoming events live.
But the catch is that the service is not free, you need to subscribe to watch the upcoming event. The good news for FastestVPN users is that you can get a discount. Launch FastestVPN, select any Singapore server and head over to UFC’s subscription page. You can avail Fight Pass for $24.99 instead of $34.99.
So, get FastestVPN now and enjoy this amazing discount.
Watch UFC 230 on Kodi from Anywhere around the World!
The great thing about Kodi boxes is that they enable access to streams from around the world, no matter where you are. But only when paired with a VPN.
Anonymous browsing is a big part of the VPN experience. Your ISP can potentially catch you using Kodi to stream copyrighted content, even if you’ve paid for the digital service. To avoid getting legal trouble, use FastestVPN to mask your identity and watch UFC on Kodi without a headache.
Switch to either US or UK server when you launch FastestVPN and enjoy Daniel Cormier vs Derrick Lewish on Kodi.
Stream UFC on Kodi Anonymously With FastestVPN
Privacy is a huge selling point of VPNs. They allow users to mask their identities and surf the internet anonymously. ISPs actively monitor their users to prevent any online activity that goes against regulations, such as accessing geo-restricted content.
Because a VPN grants a different unique IP address to the user, it becomes impossible for the ISP to monitor activity. FastestVPN also features a range of measures like AES 256-bit encryption for maximum security.
UFC 230 Main Card
On November 4, 2018, Derrick Lewis “The Black Beast” will compete against Daniel Cormier aka “DC”. But that’s not the only thing to look forward to, more competing fighters during the big event include:
- Daniel Cormier vs Derrick Lewis
- Dustin Poirier vs Nate Diaz
- Luke Rockhold vs Chris Weidman
- Ronaldo Souza vs David Branch
- Derek Brunson vs Israel Adesanya
- Lyman Good vs Sultan Aliev
- Matt Frevola vs Lando Vannata
- Brian Kelleher vs Domingo Pilarte
- Karl Roberson vs Jack Marshman
- Julio Arce vs Sheymon Moraes
- Shane Burgos vs Kurt Holobaugh
- Jason Knight vs Jordan Rinaldi
- Sijara Eubanks vs Roxanne Modafferi
- Rose Namajunas vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Yoel Romero vs Paulo Costa
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Sijara Eubanks
UFC 230 is an event that will be watched by thousands of people around the world come September. Those who cannot attend in person have the option to install one of the add-ons we have listed above and can easily watch UFC on Kodi for Free.
It will grant access to the live-stream no matter where you are in the world. But only through using a VPN like FastestVPN will you be able to watch UFC on Kodi without worrying about a legal notice from the ISP.
On top of that, FastestVPN allows you to claim a discount on UFC Fight Pass if you prefer to go that route.