Amazon Prime is a subscription-based video streaming app from Amazon. Similar to various media sites, Amazon Prime is also geographically-blocked in many regions. People can access Amazon Prime only in the permitted location. That’s why you need a quality VPN to bypass content blocks of Amazon Prime from anywhere in the world. Not every other VPN can work with Amazon Prime, which is why we recommend ExpressVPN that works excellently and give access to the users who yearn to watch Amazon Prime anywhere it is unblocked. Follow this guide to learn how to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN in quick steps.
Table of Contents
- How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN – Quick Steps
- How to change your location to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN (6 Easy Steps)
- Reasons to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN
- How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime outside the US
- Amazon Prime is not working with ExpressVPN – Troubleshoot guide
- What Is Best About Amazon Prime Video?
- Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
- Why is ExpressVPN the best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime?
- What Premium Features Does ExpressVPN offer?
- How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With ExpressVPN on Windows – Quick Steps
- How to Watch Amazon Prime With ExpressVPN on Android
- How to Watch Amazon Prime Video With ExpressVPN on iOS
- How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Firestick
- How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
- How do you use your current Amazon account in another country?
- FAQs – How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN
- Final Thoughts
Amazon Prime is a premium media site that produces an arsenal of jaw-dropping Amazon shows, movies, and classic anime. There is a variation of shows that hooked you to the never-ending roller coaster ride. Not only that but you can get your hands on numerous Amazon perks if having an Amazon Prime subscription. You can enjoy free two days of shipping on your orders, free same-day delivery on eligible zip codes, exclusive discounts on sales, etc.
Amazon Prime Video provides its content differently in different locations. It depends on where you are located. For instance, if you reside in the US and have an Amazon Prime Video account and travel abroad to another country, you might not find some of the movies and shows which were available to you back in the States.
This happens because of the licesning and copyrighting issues. To overcome this issue and get an extensive content library on Amazon Prime, it is essential; to use a VPN. It hides the IP you use and provide you with the one according to your need. This way, you can trick the streaming service into thinking that you are trying to connect to it from a country where it offers its huge content catalog, such as the USA.
How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN – Quick Steps
There are simple and quick steps that will open access for you to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN from anywhere in the world.
How to change your location to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN (6 Easy Steps)
Amazon Prime is a premium video subscription app that is accessible only in the US, Puerto Rico, and a limited number of countries. To access Amazon Prime from anywhere in the world, you need to switch your original IP address to an alternative IP in the US or any other country whose content library you want to access. Having a US IP address will open routes to the entire US library of Amazon Prime. Implement these steps to get acquainted to watch Amazon Prime Video with ExpressVPN.
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Download and install the VPN app on any of your compatible devices. ExpressVPN supports apps for many devices.
- Register yourself and make an account using your email and a password.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a USA server.
- Next, launch the Amazon Prime app on your device and type any show you want to watch.
- You can successfully watch Amazon Prime using ExpressVPN from anywhere in the world without any trouble since you are connected with a US IP address now.
Reaons to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN
Although Amazon Prime is available in many countries, the difference lies in its content distribution to different regions. For instance, its US content library will have a different content collections than any other country. There are many shows that are not available in Indian Amazon Prime, but they are accessible in the US one. So, to access an extensive US content catalog of Amazon Prime, one needs to connect with a US IP address and ExpressVPN can help you with it.
However, connecting to the ExpressVPN spoofs your original country IP address with a temporary one. Having changed your IP address from anywhere in the USA, trick the Amazon Prime app that you are actually residing in the USA and it would not block your access to watch an extensive content library of Amazon Prime.
Additionally, having ExpressVPN protocols is trustworthy, reliable, and strong enough to protect your internet data, and would reassure you that you are prevented from the inquisitive eyes of the hackers, ISPs, and the government. Not only that, most often it is your ISPs and government data-retention agencies that collect your data and maintain logs of it for quite some years. Who wants a 24/7 spy prying on their browsing activities? No one does and ExpressVPN ensures that your data is safe and secure on any of the internet platforms.
Moreover, a VPN is designed to route your data from encrypted virtual tunnels, that are hidden to get traced on the internet. Protected with the best privacy measures and unbreakable security layers, you don’t need to compromise your data anymore.
How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime outside the US
Having an Amazon Prime subscription outside the US is not a difficult task. You can have it by following these productive guidelines without any inconvenience.
- Sign-up for an Amazon Prime account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your user credentials.
- Go to the Amazon Prime Gift card page and buy a Gift Card. (You can do that with a US Credit/card. For instance, if you have a non-USA Credit card, you can use that too for the respective results.
- Opt for the option of delivery via email and provide your credentials.
- You will receive an email having a redeemable code that you can use and transfer the balance to your Amazon Prime account.
- Now, use that balance in your account and purchase an Amazon Prime Gift Card and send it to your newly made email address.
- Log in to your new email address to redeem your Gift Card.
- Now, you can easily get your hands on your Amazon Prime account and watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN.
Amazon Prime is not working with ExpressVPN – Troubleshoot guide
Even with great VPNs like ExpressVPN, sometimes media streaming apps would load and stop working. If you will face a situation when Amazon Prime would not work with ExpressVPN, don’t stress as it is fixable. Follow these effective guidelines to iron out the issue.
- Go to the Apple App Store (if you use iOS) to update the app to get the latest version of the Amazon Prime App.
- Go to the Google Play Store (if you use an Android/Windows) to update the Amazon Prime App to the latest version.
- Check for any inside app bugs if causing any erratic behavior.
- Check if your internet connection is stable.
- Check if your VPN connection is stable.
- Fluctuate between different VPN protocols to get better speed and results.
- Check if the server you are using is down, you can always switch to another server immediately.
- Check your IP address if it is still frozen to the IP you have chosen.
What Is Best About Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime is an outstanding media streaming site that comes with absolute advantages. There is a collection of media shows, movies, and series that has made this video subscription app, worth it. Not only that but users of Amazon Prime are entitled to numerous other benefits including Amazon Prime gaming, and multiple yearly sales on demanding products. Several discount packages come on PS5, Xbox, and others, that are only visible to Amazon Prime users.
Additionally, users can have Amazon Fresh and Amazon Prime savings, Amazon Rewards Visa Cards, etc. In a nutshell, Amazon Prime comes with a number of extraordinary rewards that everyone wants to get their hands on. Besides, Amazon Prime charges you $14.99 per month which is quite reasonable. Also, it costs you $139 per year.
Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
Amazon Prime is a video subscription app that is produced by Amazon. Amazon is a US-based e-commerce company and has an arsenal of features, affiliations, and channels including Amazon Prime.
Originated from America, Amazon Prime is only accessible in more than 20 countries. Similar to other media streaming apps, such as Netflix USA, Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney Plus, it also follows certain content restriction laws. Due to certain copyrighting and licensing issues Amazon Priem also provides its content in multiple countries a different. You will not find the same content catalog in Amazon Prime in different countries. This is where ExpressVPN can help you by providing you an IP address from a country from where you want to access Amazon Prime.
To help users access their favorite content on Amazon Prime, it is essential to use a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN. You can susbcribe to ExpressVPN and unblock such geo-restrcitions on Amazon Prime by being anywhere in the world.
Why is ExpressVPN the best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime?
ExpressVPN is one of the spectacular VPN providers that has maintained a brand name throughout these years. You can use ExpressVPN to unblock Amazon Prime anywhere in the world. Having advanced VPN protocols that are designed to prevent your data to get leaked by the cybercrime invasion, ExpressVPN tick all the boxes of privacy and security.
ExpressVPN is operating 3000+ VPN servers in 94 countries. With the speedy USA servers, ExpressVPN is a champion to unblock Amazon Prime anywhere in the world without a hiccup. Additionally, it masks your IP address so none of the third parties can find out your actual location, so you can watch Amazon Prime with ease.
ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands and ensures the user’s no-log policy. With its AES-256-Bit encryption, it does offer a reliable privacy protection layer to the data you send and receive while connected to ExpressVPN’s stable VPN servers.
What Premium Features Does ExpressVPN Offer?
ExpressVPN does offer a number of premium features that are reliable to trust. ExpressVPN works seamlessly to unblock geo-restricted media streaming sites including Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Hulu, Disney+, etc.
ExpressVPN has a robust encryption protocol AES-256-Bit encryption that converts your data into cipher. Additionally, you can use a network kill-switch in a time of immediate need when your VPN connection drops. This feature saves your data to leak out on the internet.
Moreover, ExpressVPN has apps for numerous media devices and operating systems and you don’t need to stream content only on one device. You can download the ExpressVPN app for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, WiFi routers, Linux, and other systems. Moreover, with the best privacy protocols, using ExpressVPN is the most considerable way to prevent your devices from malware and internet vulnerabilities.
Having an ExpressVPN connection comes with these premium features that are essential whether you are unblocking a geo-fenced media site or protecting your devices from several cyber threats.
- Best-in-class encryption
- Network lock kill-switch
- Private DNS on every server
- No-log policy
- Safe and secure streaming servers
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Best Privacy Protocols IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Chrome, Firefox, and Edge Extensions
- 10Gbps servers
- Online Privacy and Security Checker
- Smart Location
How to Watch Amazon Prime With ExpressVPN on Windows – Quick Steps
You can experience a great amount of jaw-dropping Amazon Prime shows on several media devices. Follow this tutorial to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Windows.
- Get a subscription to ExpressVPN to unblock Amazon Prime from any geo-restricted country.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app for Windows on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to any of the US servers.
- Open any web browser on your Windows and go to the official site of Amazon at amazon.com.
- Sign up and buy a subscription to Amazon Prime.
- Click on the right panel where you can see Amazon Prime.
- Next, click on the Amazon Prime Video and you will be prompted to the official website.
- Start watching Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Windows from anywhere in the world.
How to Watch Amazon Prime With ExpressVPN on Android
Watching Amazon Prime is fun and more exciting when you don’t have to pay extra for 4K streaming. Hence, follow these simple guidelines so you can watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Android without any disturbance.
- Get a subscription to ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app for Android.
- Connect to a US server.
- Access Amazon Prime.
- Start streaming Amazon Prime on your Android with ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Amazon Prime With ExpressVPN on iOS
Here you can follow these effective instructions to watch Amazon Prime on iOS with ExpressVPN.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN which works great with Amazon Prime.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app for iOS.
- Connect to its US server, as it offers an extensive content library.
- Launch the App Store and download the Amazon Prime app on your iOS.
- Open the app and sign up to create an account.
- Have a subscription.
- That’s all! You can enjoy watching Amazon Prime on iOS with ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Firestick
Follow these steps to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN on Firestick.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Now, launch your Firestick and look for ExpressVPN in the Find tab.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on Firestick.
- Launch it, sign in and connect to a US server.
- Now, open the Amazon Prime app and sign in to your account.
- Start watching Amazon Prime on Firestick with ExpressVPN.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
There are different prices for several Amazon Prime packages. You can follow this list to choose one as per your preference.
- Amazon Prime Monthly Subscription: $14.99
- Amazon Prime Yearly Subscription: $139
- Amazon Prime Student Membership: $7.99 (monthly)
- Amazon Prime Student Membership: $69.99 (yearly)
How do you use your current Amazon account in another country?
It might be possible that you are traveling abroad and you must be wondering if you can access your current Amazon account located in another country. Here, you can follow these steps to use your current Amazon account in any country without any trouble.
- Launch your Amazon Prime App.
- Go to the Manage your content and devices and select preferences.
- Click on the change, under the country settings.
- Write the country address where you are currently located.
- Next, click enter to update the address.
- That’s all!
FAQs – How to Watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN
How do you watch Amazon Prime on your TV?
It’s pretty simple. Connect to the US servers of ExpressVPN. Now you need to navigate towards the Google Play Store (for Windows and Android) and Apple App Store for iOS/Mac/iPad devices. Download the Amazon Prime App on your device. Launch it and sign up. Pay for a subscription and voila. Now, you can watch Amazon Prime on your Smart TV.
How do I watch Amazon Prime without the app?
You can watch Amazon Prime without the app. Actually, it’s easier than anything. Use ExpressVPN to connect to a reliable US server. Open any web browser on your device. Go to the official site of Amazon Prime. Sign up and make your account. Get a subscription. You can easily watch Amazon Prime without the app.
How can I watch free Amazon Prime?
You can watch free Amazon Prime by visiting the official site of Amazon Prime.Then click on “Try Prime free for 30-days.” Click on it. It will prompt you to a new page. There, simply enter your email address, set a password, and sign in for the Amazon Prime free trial.
Why cannot I get Amazon Prime on my TV?
If your Amazon Prime is not working on your TV, you simply check these things to fix it. Disconnect your Amazon Prime with your TV and reconnect it again. Switch to another VPN server along with a VPN protocol. Check if your internet connection is stable. That’s all! Hopefully, Amazon Prime starts working on your TV.
How much is Amazon Prime a month?
You can get an Amazon Prime subscription for $14.99 monthly.
Is there an Amazon Prime app for Smart TV?
You can get the Amazon Prime app for specific Smart TVs. However, keep that in mind that the Amazon Prime app supports certain devices. It might be possible that it won’t support the Smart TV model you are using. In that case, you might not get your hands on every feature of Amazon Prime because of the Smart TV model you use.
Why do I have to pay to watch movies on Amazon Prime?
Having an Amazon Prime subscription allows you to pay for the channels you want. Besides, there is an option of cancellation that you opt for anytime. There are additionally paid channels that allow you to add content from third-party sources. Also, you have a choice to select those channels if you are willing to pay for them.
Does Amazon Prime work with every TV?
No, Amazon Prime doesn’t work with every TV. There are specific TVs that support Amazon Prime App with its complete features. You can watch Amazon Prime on the TVs that come with built-in support of streaming channels.
Do I have to pay for Prime Video if I already have an Amazon Prime subscription?
If you already have an Amazon Prime subscription, you don’t need to pay for Prime Video. It is the part of the Amazon Prime subscription plan you already have that includes other perks and benefits. Conversely, if you don’t want to pay for an Amazon Prime subscription for $15 a month or $139 a year then you can have a separate membership of Prime Video for $9 a month without any other things included.
Is Netflix free with Amazon Prime?
No, Netflix is neither free nor available with an Amazon Prime membership. Both the media streaming services are entirely different and work as competitors in the market.
Does ExpressVPN work for Amazon Prime?
Yes, ExpressVPN works seamlessly with Amazon Prime. You can connect to any of the US servers and unblock Amazon Prime from anywhere in the world without compromising your privacy, security, and streaming quality in 4K.
How do I watch Amazon Prime through VPN?
It’s very simple and quick. You can watch Amazon Prime with the best Amazon Prime VPN which is ExpressVPN. Get a subscription. Download and install the VPN app on your device. Launch servers and connect to any of the US servers. Sign up for Amazon Prime via the official website/app. Enjoy watching Amazon Prime content without any worries.
Why Amazon Prime is not working with VPN?
If Amazon Prime is not working with a VPN, then it might be possible that it has detected you have connected the video streaming service with a VPN. You can change your IP address and VPN server to get it started again.
Can Amazon Prime ban you for using VPN?
No, Amazon Prime doesn’t ban you for using a VPN. Conversely, it is strictly against their terms and policies to access the channel using a VPN. However, it’s unlikely that Amazon Prime ban you for using a VPN.
Why is my ExpressVPN not working with Amazon Prime?
If your ExpressVPN app is not working with Amazon Prime, it declares that Amazon Prime detects your IP. You can change to a different IP address. Clear your caches and cookies. Additionally, you can connect to a different VPN server. If this doesn’t fix the issue, then you must contact the 24/7 supportive live chat for guidance.
Which VPN is best for Amazon Prime?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Amazon Prime. With its lightning-fast servers and robust privacy protocols, ExpressVPN is capable to unblock Amazon Prime from anywhere in the world where it is geo-restricted. Additionally, having a dedicated IP address can open routes for you to watch more content from your favorite media streaming sites.
Amazon Prime is one of the spectacular media streaming apps, with an arsenal of TV shows and movies. Unfortunately, Amazon Prime is only accessible in a handful of countries. You need a quality VPN that works compatibly with unblocking Amazon Prime from geo-restricted countries. We have demonstrated how to watch Amazon Prime with ExpressVPN from anywhere in the world.
ExpressVPN has great streaming servers that work seamlessly with numerous media streaming channels and Amazon Prime is one of them. In this guide, we have covered everything that you need to learn to get your hands on an Amazon Prime account. Things are pretty simple and ExpressVPN is here to open ways for you without any stress. Get yourself a VPN subscription and follow this guide on how to watch Amazon Prime using ExpressVPN from anywhere in the world.