This blog will teach you to install Apollo Group TV on FireStick, FireTV, & FireTV Box. You will also find other details about Apollo Group TV, including its features, pricing, and content availability. Keep reading to know the installation of Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick.
Table of Contents
- What is Apollo Group TV?
- How to Install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
- How to Setup and Use Apollo Group TV on Firestick
- Apollo Group TV App Features
- Apollo Group TV App Pricing
- How to Safely Use Apollo Group TV app on Firestick
- Is Apollo IPTV Legal?
- How to subscribe to Apollo TV Group?
- Apollo Group IPTV channels
- FAQs- Apollo Group IPTV on Firestick
- Wrapping Up
What is Apollo Group TV?
Apollo Group TV is an IPTV service that grants you access to various live TV channels, movies, music, and TV shows at a fraction of price. Although it is a lesser-known IPTV service, it is highly recommended because of its premium nature, it offers high-quality content from more than 1000 live TV channels from different categories.
You can stream content in both ways either by installing the Apollo Group TV app on Firestick, or Android TV Box or directly using the Apollo TV app on your mobile.
To subscribe to Apollo Group TV, head to their official website and see the pricing list and select your pricing plan.
After a while, you will receive an email with your login credentials and other details, including the M3U and EPG link.
Furthermore, just like other IPTV services, Apollo Group TV also requires a media player to up and run.
How to Install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Apollo Group TV is officially not available in the Amazon App Store. It is a third-party application, and you will need the downloader app to install it on Firestick.
Downloader app is a sideloading tool for Firestick that allows you to sideload your favorite third-party apps.
Here’s how to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Step 1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
By enabling apps from unknown sources, you will set your Firestick device to install the third-party applications.
- Open Firestick Home Screen > Settings
- From settings, scroll down to My Fire TV > Developer options
- Scroll down and turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
Your Firestick is now ready to install the third-party applications from unknown sources.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app on Firestick
In the 2nd step, we will install the Downloader app on Firestick. This app will help us in sideloading Apollo Group TV on Firestick. Here’s how to install the Downloader app on Firestick:
- On your Firestick Home screen, click Find, then click on the Search icon
- In the search field type “Downloader”
- Once results appear, click on Downloader icon
- Now, click on the download button, and wait for the app installation
- When the Downloader app gets installed, move to step num 3 below.
Step 3: Install Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick
Once you get the Downloader app on Firestick, you can finally install Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick. Here are the required steps.
- Open the Downloader app, and click Home on the left panel
- Click on a search field that is appearing on screen
- In the search box, enter this URL: https://firetvsticks.co/.apk-files/ApolloTV.apk and click Go
- Scroll down and click on Download
- After downloading, click on the Install button
- After installing the app, click Open to launch the app
That’s it. You have successfully installed Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick.
How to Setup and Use Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Once you have installed Apollo Group TV on your Firestick device, the next step is to sign up and create an account to use the app. Here’s how to setup and use Apollo Group TV on Firestick:
- Go to the official website of Apollo Group TV
- Select your preferred subscription plan (30 days for $24.99, 90 days $51.99, 180 days $89.99, 365 days $159.99)
- Click “Create account” if you don’t already have an account (Apollo Group TV also offers a free 10-day trial for its new subscribers)
- Enter your details along with your chosen payment method
- Open the Apollo TV app on Firestick
- Select your required language, then click Next
- Customize your App’s appearance, or click Next to skip the step
- Select your media player and skip content suggestions
- Let the app access your media files by pressing Allow
- That’s it! Now you can select and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Apollo Group TV App Features
Apollo Group TV offers an incredible range of features. It has a cluttered-free, simple user interface with regularly updated streaming content. Checkout other features of Apollo Group TV app below:
- Integration for Trakt and IMDB
- Visa and Mastercard payment methods
- Real debarred and voice detection
- Options to delete or search history
- Updates for latest program episodes
- 1000 live TV channels across multiple categories
- Compatible with external video players
- VOD movies and shows
Apollo Group TV App Pricing
Apollo Group IPTV service has different pricing plans ranging from one month to one year. Checkout the pricing chart below:
How to Safely Use Apollo Group TV app on Firestick
Apollo Group TV is a third-party application, and streaming through such unofficial apps might land you in legal trouble. Moreover, streaming copyrighted content is illegal in some countries. Therefore, in order to safely use Apollo Group APK on Firestick, you will need a VPN to mask your online identity. My top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Here’s how to safely use Apollo Group TV app on Firestick with ExpressVPN
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN ( Save 49% on it’s 12-months plan for $6.67)
- On your Firestick Home screen, click on the search icon
- Type ExpressVPN in the search field
- Click Download when you see the app
- Wait for the app downloading and sign in with your credentials
- Connect to a required VPN server and safely stream content on Apollo Group TV app on Firestick.
Is Apollo IPTV Legal?
Firetvsticks.co cannot claim anything about the app’s legality right now. However, the app is not officially available in the Amazon App Store, nor in the Google Play Store. Therefore, it might not be as secure as the official apps are.
Furthermore, Apollo IPTV provider offers 1000 live TV channels, and it is impossible to verify the legality of each channel.
You might unknowingly stream copyrighted content and land into legal trouble. Therefore, it is always best to follow a secure approach by installing a VPN on Firestick. ExpressVPN is the best VPN to stay safe and anonymous while streaming content on third-party applications.
How to subscribe to Apollo TV Group?
Visit the official website of Apollo TV and from there click on the Subscribe Now button. Now, fill in all the necessary details including your first and last name, email address, and then select your payment method.
Soon you will receive an email in your inbox with your login credentials and M3u and EPG link. That’s it. Use the relevant credentials to login to Apollo TV group service.
Apollo Group IPTV channels
Below, you can checkout a quick list of the most popular Apollo Group IPTV channels:
- Disney Junior
- BBC one, Two, Four
- Sport EPL UEFA
- Sky Cinema
FAQs- Apollo Group IPTV on Firestick
What is Apollo Group TV?
It is an IPTV provider through which you can stream thousands of live TV channels, VOD movies and shows to watch on Firestick and Other Android devices.
Can I watch live TV with Apollo Group TV?
Yes. You can watch worldwide live TV channels across categories with Apollo Group TV on Firestick.
On what devices can I watch Apollo Group IPTV?
Apollo Group IPTV supports different devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, FireStick, and Android TV.
What channel can I watch with Apollo TV IPTV?
On Apollo Group TV, you will find channels in different categories like News, Kids, Entertainment, Travel, and Food. You will also find channels from different countries like the US, UK, Israel, Canada, Germany, Saudi Arabia and more
Apollo TV app stop. How to troubleshoot?
If your Apollo Group TV app stops working, then ensure using the latest version of the app. You can check new updates in the app’s setting section. Or you can also delete and reinstall the Apollo Group TV app on Firestick using this guide.
Is Apollo TV free?
No. Apollo TV is not a free to use app. It is a premium IPTV service provider. In order to use this app, you first have to subscribe to it and then get the Apollo Group TV services.
How much does Apollo Group TV cost?
Here is the pricing plan for Apollo Group TV: 30 days for $24.99, 90 days $51.99, 180 days $89.99, 365 days $159.99
How many total channels does Apollo TV have?
Apollo Group TV offers 5000 different TV channels across categories. You can also enjoy watching shows, music, sports and more.
Is Apollo TV safe?
When the app gets tested on several antivirus systems, no malware was found. Therefore, the app is safe to use. Nevertheless, you should always use a VPN to safely stream online content.
Follow the simple steps in this guide, and install Apollo Group TV on Firestick. Watch thousands of live TV channels, VOD movies and shows. With the Apollo IPTV app on Firestick, you can enjoy watching lots of movies, shows, and PPV events. However, if you want a safe streaming experience, then don’t forget to connect ExpressVPN on Firestick and enjoy unlimited anonymous streaming pleasure.