The stage is set, and December is almost upon us. Boxing fans would know that December is more than just Christmas. It’s the month that will host the highly-anticipated Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight.
The Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight is a long time coming. The two champions have a flawless recorded. Fans have been hoping the two would eventually smash fists against each other. And it’s finally happening.
After Tyson Fury issued an open challenge, Deontay Wilders responded by accepting the challenge for a fight that will decide who is the better fighter. Two undefeated champions, but one will lose that streak at the end of the event. Who will it be? It’s the question that’s keeping the boxing forums alive.
If you’re wondering how to catch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight on Fire Stick, then we’ve got you covered. Continue reading as we explain all the possible methods to watch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury on Firestcik TV live stream.
Stream Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight on Fire Stick TV from Anywhere
Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury is a highly-anticipated event and it will be shown live on local channels. For Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight, Showtime has been announced as the exclusive broadcaster in the United States.
The fight will also be available for people in the United Kingdom via BT Sports. BoxNation will be streaming the event live over on the internet.
The catch, as you’d expect, with these options is that they require an active subscription. Showtime and BT Sports are cable channels that are restricted to their respective territory. It’s not possible to view them outside of their respective territory unless your device supports Showtime Anywhere app.
However, BoxNation will stream over the internet, hence, it’s possible to watch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury live stream. Join FastestVPN and unblock the geo-restriction barrier.
- Download and install the FastestVPN app for Fire Stick
- Subscribe to the service
- Pick the UK and connect to the VPN server
- Download and install BoxNation app
- Subscribe to BoxNation
You can now watch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury live stream on Fire Stick.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Schedule
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight will take place in the first week of December. Along with the main event, there will be other fights to entertain you.
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Date: December 1, 2018
- Time: 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Venue: Staples Center, Los Angeles
Wilder Vs Fury Fighting Card:
- Heavyweight – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
- Super welterweight – Jarrett Hurd vs Jason Wellborn
- Heavyweight – Luis Ortiz vs Travis Kauffman
- Heavyweight – Joe Joyce vs Joe Hanks
- Light Heavyweight – Adonis Stevenson vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk
- Super Middleweight – Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Alfredo Angulo
How to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Live Stream on Firestick TV for FREE
Fire Stick is a digital streaming device that is no bigger than a USB thumb drive. Don’t let its size fool you, it’s a powerhouse of countless hours of entertainment.
It instantly transforms your TV into an entertainment hub. The Fire Stick app store lets you choose from hundreds of apps that include Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, and more. We can use Fire Stick to download Kodi – a media streaming app that supports third-party add-ons.
Kodi has grown in popularity over the years. Its open-source nature has, in turn, created a community that continues to make exciting add-ons. With third-party add-ons like Cerebro IPTV+, cCloudTV , nd UKTurk Playlist, we can easily watch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury live stream on Fire Stick.
Subscribe to and download FastestVPN for Fire Stick. Now, follow the instructions to install Cerebro IPTV+:
- Search for Kodi on Fire Stick app store
- Download and Install Kodi
- Launch Kodi and navigate to Settings
- From File Manager, click on Add Source
- Now enter this link (http://lazykodi.com/) in the URL field and click OK
- From the Home Screen, go into Add-ons and click on add-on installer from the top left corner
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to LazyKodi > Repositories > Androidaba > Repositories
- Select Kodil-1.3.zip
- Now, select Install from repository
- Navigate to Kodil repository > Video add-ons > Cerebro IPTV+
- Click on install
- Once the installation is complete, head back to the Home Screen
- Launch Cerebro IPTV+ from the add-ons menu
- Head to the IPTV section
You can now watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury live stream on Fire Stick for free.
Broadcasters for Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight
As the Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight takes place in the United States, Showtime is the official broadcaster for the territory. If you reside in the United Kingdom, you can watch Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury live stream on BT Sports.
Although BoxNation’s stream is geo-restricted, it’s easy to unblock it with a VPN.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Records
- Nationality: American
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 7 in (201 cm)
- Reach: 83 in (211 cm)[
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 40
- Wins: 40
- Wins by Knockout: 39
- Losses: 0
- Nationality: Tyson Luke Fury
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft 8 3⁄4 in (205 cm)
- Reach: 85 in (216 cm)
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 27
- Wins: 27
- Wins by Knockout: 19
- Losses: 0
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Fight Betting Records
- Deontay Wilder 4/6
- Draw 25/1
- Tyson Fury 11/8
Conclusion – Wilder Vs Fury on Firestick TV:
Now that you know how to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight, it’s time to wait for December 1. However, the big event is not far off.
It will be in your best interest to subscribe to FastestVPN and install Kodi before the event. It will save you from running into any last minute issues. You don’t want to miss a second of this epic Deontay Wilders vs Tyson Fury fight.