In this guide, I’ll be showing you how to watch Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. on Kodi! Because Kodi is a third-party app, make sure you’re connected to ExpressVPN or FastestVPN, since it’s the best right now!
Are you ready for the 28th of November?! I know we are! The heavyweight champs Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. will be making a huge comeback, battling it out for a friendly yet epic exhibition match! The match was all set to take place on the 12th of September, but the Coronavirus pushed it just a little ahead.
The new match date is now set for the 28th of November, which is just a little over a week away! It’ll be held at the STAPLES Centre. Fans, remember, this will be just a friendly match! There’s no KO’s nor a title tag, but the match will be LEGENDARY!
So, catch the clash between Iron Mike vs Captain Hook and watch it on Kodi! If you’re here for a tutorial showing you how to watch it, then read ahead and find out how!Get VPN Now
How to watch Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. on Kodi
The arena doors will be closed and limited to only the champs and their teams. However, this doesn’t mean you’ll be missing all the thunder and glory inside those gates! You’ll now be able to live stream the exhibition match on Kodi by subscribing to a pay per view streaming service.
You’ll be able to stream the match on ESPN+, Triller, and a couple of other streaming services or apps. The best right now is ESPN+. However, the catch is, these services, especially ESPN+ are only available to the people of the US and its territories.
This means that the service has succumbed to geo-restrictions, and to bypass them, you’re to going to need to use a VPN service to bypass these restrictions. So, let’s get started with the tutorial.
- Subscribe to the best VPN. I recommend using ExpressVPN or FastestVPN for the best experience.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to a US server. This will allow you to both bypass geo-blocks and to protect you online while using third-party apps like Kodi.
- Now, on your device, look for the Kodi app, download and install it.
- Connect your VPN app to a supported router, using a US IP address
- Launch the Kodi app
- You’ll see a small gear icon at the top-left corner, click on it and open the Settings
- Click on File Manager then double-click on Add Source
- Enter this repository link http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ in the URL field
- Then click on OK
- Go back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
- Click on “Install from Zip File”
- Then select Fusion, click on Repositories, then select English and then on Repository.leopold
- Get back to Add-ons and select Install from Repository
- Choose Leopold as your option.
- Go to Video Add-ons and search for ESPN+
- Click on Install
- Once installed, the add-on will appear on your Kodi application.
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. – Fight details
You’ll find the fight date, time, and venue mentioned below. Also, just in case you need a little past record on the fighters, you can read all about it here!
Date, Time, and Venue
- Date: Saturday 28th November 2020
- Time: 10:30 pm E.T time
- Venue: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
Need record details on both the champions? Take a look below:
- Division: Heavyweight
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
- Reach: 71 in (180 cm)
- Nationality: American
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 58
- Wins: 50
- Wins by KO: 44
- Losses: 6
- No contests: 2
Roy Jones Jr.
- Division: Heavyweight, light heavyweight, super middleweight, cruiserweight, middleweight
- Height: 5 ft 11 in (180 cm)
- Reach: 74 in (188 cm)
- Nationality: American, Russian
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 75
- Wins: 66
- Wins by KO: 47
- Losses: 9
So are you ready? Get your popcorn and coke ready and hold on to your seats because things are about to get crazy! Just a few days left until you can finally watch the Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr. live on Kodi! Also, make sure you don’t forget to subscribe to the best VPN that’ll help you get past the geo-blocks, bypass ISP throttling, and protect you online while using third-party apps like Kodi!