It’s finally happening! If you want to watch Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev on Kodi, you’ll now finally have the chance to catch the event live, online! You know why? Well, the new date has finally been announced!
It’s going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride for these two heavyweight champs, considering the match was cancelled back in 2017 in light of Pulev’s injury. Secondly, this match is to be held in London, the hometown of Anthony Joshua, having performed his last match back in 2018, and none since then in his own town. So, it’s definitely going to be one for the books.
The match was initially all set up for the 20th of June, and then pushed on to a tentative date on the 25th of July. It was taking place at one of the best venues ever – the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, which is usually opened for major league football matches.
However, due to the second influx of the Covid-19, the match was then rescheduled for the 12th of December! Fans can now stream it live by subscribing to a Pay Per View service. You’ll be able stream the match live on Kodi in no time, by following the tutorial below.
How to Watch Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev on Kodi
The Pandemic has caused such a stir around the world, causing major setbacks in all areas of life. However, even though the situation is a little precarious, it doesn’t mean you still can’t enjoy the match live at home!
You’ll be able to catch the match live on Sky Sports, since that’s the official channel chosen to broadcast the match this time. You’ll be able to subscribe to any one of the packages, since the fee costs around £30/mo., or add other plans to it like Sky Entertainment for £55/mo. or get the full Sky Sports package for around £40.
However, there’s a slight issue to tackle. For viewers to get a hold of the Sky Sports package or even watch the match via Pay Per view on Kodi, they’re going to need to live within the UK.
The sad reality is that Sky Sports is only aired within the UK and its territories. People anywhere outside the country won’t be able to access it without the help of a reliable VPN to bypass these geo-restrictions. FastestVPN is one such provider that indeed offers access to it.
Now that you’re all caught up, you’ll find a tutorial below, showing you how to download and install FastestVPN on your device and how to watch Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev live on Kodi.
Steps to Watch Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev on Kodi
- First, look for FastestVPN, and download and install the VPN on your device. Do this before getting Kodi, since it’s a third-party open-source app.
- Get Kodi on your device.
- Connect the FastestVPN app to your router, using the UK IP address.
- Launch Kodi, and clicking on the small gear icon on the top-left corner, open the Settings.
- Now, click on “File Manager” and then on “Add Source.”
- Now, enter the repository link in the URL path field. Here’s the link: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Click on “OK”
- Head back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
- Next, pick Install from Zip File
- Click on Fusion, then Repositories, next on English, and lastly on Repository.leopold.
- Head back to “Add-ons” and select “Install from Repository.”
- Click on “Leopold.”
- Next, go to Video Add-ons and search for Sky Sports
- Click on Install
- Once done, you’ll find the add-on available then in Add-ons section on the Homepage.
That’s about it! Need a little detail on the fight and the champs? Take a look below the line.
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev – Fight details
You’ll find all the information necessary mentioned below, like the fight date, time, and venue. Also, just in case you need little details on the fighters, you can read all about it here!
Date, Time, and Venue
- Date: 12thDecember 2020
- Time: 10 p.m. ET
- Venue: The 02, London, United Kingdom
Need record details on both the champions? Take a look below:
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft. 6 in (198 cm)
- Reach: 82 in (208 cm)
- Nationality: British
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 24
- Wins: 23
- Wins by KO: 21
- Losses: 1
- Weight(s): Heavyweight
- Height: 6 ft. 4 in (1.94 m)
- Reach: 80 in (202 cm)
- Nationality: Bulgarian
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 29
- Wins: 28
- Wins by KO: 14
- Losses: 1
The match is right around the corner guys! So make sure you first get yourself fully equipped with a Sky Sports Pay Per View subscription before anything else. You’ll need to connect to a VPN and to a UK server if you’re anywhere outside the territory. It’ll make things a lot easier for you to watch Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev on Kodi from anywhere around the world!
So, who will take home the title? Stay tuned for the 12th of December!