Fans! Are you ready to catch the biggest showdown of the season? The PBC (Premier Boxing Champions) has finally given us a date and for all those who can’t catch the match live, can now watch Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia battle it out, on Kodi! Don’t know how to get started? That’s alright we’ve highlighted a tutorial below showing you how!
The match was all set for the 21st November at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles, but the PBC rescheduled the match, pushing it on to the 5th of December! Fans living within or travelling to Texas will be able to witness all the glory live in action at the new venue – the AT & T Stadium in Texas, considering that they maintain all the SOPs.
The match is broadcasted by Fox PPV, and is a Pay Per View Welterweight fight. Fans can watch the two go head to head, but who’ll take home the title? Is Danny Garcia a match for Errol Spence Jr.? The last match Spence took victory for, was back in 2019, but, he still holds the title! So, who will it be this time?
How to Watch Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia on Kodi
For those of you who can’t witness the match live and in the arena, who said you have to miss out entirely? You can catch the match live on Kodi, by subscribing to a Pay Per View service, and the best for it is now Fox Sports!
You’ll be able to get the Pay Per View service for $4.99/mo. or subscribe to the yearly package of $49! Either way, you can cancel your subscription at any time if you’re no longer in need of it.
However, please note that Fox Sports is mostly aired regionally. You’ll find it available mostly to the people of the US and its territories. This is most due to geo-restrictions and sometimes geo-blocks depending on the country you live in. To access it, you’re going to need to use a VPN that offers access to it.
So, let’s begin with how you can watch the match right from the comforts of your own home. Start by:
- Fire up your device and look for the Kodi app.
- Download the best VPN – we recommend FastestVPN.
- Connect the VPN app to your router, using US IP address.
- Launch Kodi.
- You’ll see a small gear icon at the top-left corner, click on it to open the Settings menu
- Click on File Manager, and then double-click on Add Source.
- Now, enter the repository link in the URL field: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Click on “OK”
- Head back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
- Next, pick Install from Zip File
- Click on Fusion, then Repositories, next on English, and lastly on Repository.leopold.
- Head back to “Add-ons” and select “Install from Repository.”
- Click on “Leopold.”
- Next, go to Video Add-ons and search for Fox
- Click on Install
- Once done, you’ll find the add-on available the in Add-ons section on the Homepage.
That’s about it!
Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia – Fight details
You’ll find all the information necessary mentioned below, like the fight date, time, and venue. Also, just in case you need little details on the fighters, you can read all about it here!
Date, Time, and Venue
- Date: Saturday 5thDecember 2020
- Time: 9 p.m. ET time
- Venue: AT & T Way, Arlington, Texas, United States
Need record details on both the champions? Take a look below:
- Weight: Welterweight
- Height: 5 ft. 9 ½ in (177 cm)
- Reach: 72 in (183 cm)
- Nationality: American
- Stance: Southpaw
- Total fights: 26
- Wins: 26
- Wins by KO: 21
- Losses: 0
- Weight(s): Welterweight, Light Welterweight
- Height: 5 ft. 8 in (173 cm)
- Reach: 68 ½ in (174 cm)
- Nationality: American
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 38
- Wins: 36
- Wins by KO: 21
- Losses: 2
So, now that we’re at the end of this tutorial, you can now experience the thrill of the brawl right from your sofas! Kodi is a third-party app and often comes with a few hurdles, like offering content that’s in violation of copyright laws. This is why it’s so important that you use the best VPN (FastestVPN) to protect you while catching the Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia match live on Kodi.