The thrill is almost at a close and the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) have finally issued the rescheduled date of one of the most awaited fights of the year! So, if you’re eager to know how to watch Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia on Firestick, then follow this guide, keeping an eye out for all the details!
The match was previously decided for the 21st of November taking place at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles, but the rescheduled date pushed it further on for the 5th of December, giving fans the opportunity to catch the match live and in person.
So, are you ready for the match? It’ll be now held at the AT & T Stadium, where our champs will battle it out for the title under the unification welterweight.
However, if you’re not able to make it for the live showdown, and are still eager to catch the match from the comforts of your own home, then this guide is for you. All you’re going to need is a Firestick, your popcorn, and get that adrenaline rush going! Take a look below to find out how to get started.Get VPN Now
How to Watch Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia live on Firestick
All fans will be able to buy the tickets online paying the “Pay per view” price and catch the match live at the Stadium, only if you’re living in Texas, or plan on traveling there. However, if you’re planning on catching the match live, you’ll be able to stream it on your Firestick.
The match will be aired on Fox Sports and Fox Pay Per View, however, you’ll need to first subscribe to the service. Fox Sports costs around $4.99/mo. and around $49 a year. You can just stream the match and cancel your subscription at any time, or hang on to it and stream an unlimited library of other content.
Now, there’s another catch for viewers to watch the Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia match live on Firestick via. Fox Sports. The problem is, Fox Sports is a regional channel, available mostly for people within the US and a few of its territories. To access it, you’re going to need to subscribe to a VPN. There aren’t many VPN services that are reliable for Fox Sports, so to take the load of you, I recommend one of the best right now – FastestVPN.
So, let’s begin? Start by:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN They offer discounted packages, so subscribe to the cheapest one.
- Download and Install the VPN app you went with, on your FireStick.
- Or you can configure FastestVPN & apps on a Router and connect to a US IP address to get Fox Sports.
- Once you have the app, launch it, connect to either the OpenVPN or IKEv2 protocol, and then connect to a US server.
- Now, download the Fox Sports channel from the Amazon Store. Since you’re now connected to a US server, you’ll be able to easily download the app, or go to the Fox Sports website.
- Sign up for Fox Sports by subscribing to a payment plan and PPV package.
- That’s about it! You can now watch the Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia on your FireStick from outside the US with ease!
Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia – Fight details
You’ll find all the information necessary mentioned below, like the fight date, time, and venue. Also, just in case you need little details on the fighters, you can read all about it here!
Date, Time, and Venue
- Date: Saturday 5thDecember 2020
- Time: 9 p.m. ET time
- Venue: AT & T Way, Arlington, Texas, United States
Need record details on both the champions? Take a look below:
- Weight: Welterweight
- Height: 5 ft. 9 ½ in (177 cm)
- Reach: 72 in (183 cm)
- Nationality: American
- Stance: Southpaw
- Total fights: 26
- Wins: 26
- Wins by KO: 21
- Losses: 0
- Weight(s): Welterweight, Light Welterweight
- Height: 5 ft. 8 in (173 cm)
- Reach: 68 ½ in (174 cm)
- Nationality: American
- Stance: Orthodox
- Total fights: 38
- Wins: 36
- Wins by KO: 21
- Losses: 2
This has got to be one of the most anticipated matches of the year! There’s some talk going around that Danny Garcia is no match for Errol Spence. But! There’s no saying who’ll take home the title until the two champs collide! So, make sure you’ve subscribed to the best VPN service, recommending FastestVPN, and subscribe to Fox Sports way in advance so that you avoid hurdles later on!
So! Who’ll take home the title? We’re all eagerly waiting for the 5th!