Amazon Prime is a premium paid streaming service with a massive library of music, videos, TV Shows, prime gaming, and reading. However, Amazon Prime Video is only available in a handful of countries. Currently, Amazon Prime is available in many countries including United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Austria. However, Amazon Prime is geo-blocked in Mainland China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia and several regions in the world. Therefore, in this guide, we will tell you how to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022.
People from regions where Amazon Prime is not available are left to find ways to watch Amazon Prime Video. Hence, a reliable VPN can bypass all geographical restrictions and provides you access to the incredible media content of Amazon Prime Video. One of the best VPNs to unblock Amazon Prime Video from anywhere in the world is NordVPN. NordVPN permits you to access regionally blocked content by spoofing your current IP address with a new one. In this guide, you will learn about everything on how to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022.
Table of Contents
- Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
- 5 Steps Showing You How to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN
- How to Change Your Location to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN
- How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime Video Outside the US
- Why Choose NordVPN to Watch Amazon Prime Outside the US
- Amazon Prime is not Working with NordVPN – Troubleshoot Guide
- How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Windows
- How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Android
- How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on iOS/iPad/iPhone
- How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
- How do You Use Your Current Amazon Account in Another Country?
- FAQs – Amazon Prime with NordVPN Abroad in 2022
Connecting to a VPN comes with many perks and benefits, whether unblocking geo-fenced content or maintaining digital anonymity. NordVPN is a trustworthy choice that never fails to impress its users. To know how to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022, read further.
Why is Amazon Prime Geo-restricted?
Amazon Prime is an American video streaming service that delivers quality content. Amazon Prime is the media service started by Amazon. You can access Amazon Prime in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. But the service is widely available in the United States with an extensive content library.
Having said that, with the astounding content exposure Amazon Prime offers, the app is geo-restricted in many countries. The reason Amazon Prime is geo-blocked in many regions is because of the content distribution laws. It permits the channel to be accessed in selective regions. That’s why a VPN is needed to access Amazon Prime from anywhere it is unavailable. However, to bypass the geo-blocks and access Amazon Prime outside the USA anywhere in the world, NordVPN comes in handy. You can follow the easy guide right below to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022 from anywhere in the world.
5 Steps Showing You How to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN
Streaming Amazon Prime and accessing the other benefits that the application offers is not a hectic task if you have a NordVPN subscription. These steps will lead you to the destination where you will meet all the incredible Amazon Prime content without restrictions.
To get along, follow these 5 simple steps to watch Amazon Prime Video with NordVPN from anywhere it is geo-restricted.
- Subscribe to NordVPN.
- Download and install the NordVPN app on your device.
- Connect to its USA server.
- Download the Amazon Prime app or you can sign up with your web browser and get a subscription.
- That’s all. Start watching Amazon Prime with NordVPN outside the US with US content library anywhere in the world.
How to Change Your Location to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN
Amazon Prime Video is a subscription-based media streaming service powered by Amazon that comes with multiple exclusive deals. It includes Award-winning TV shows and videos, free delivery on your shopping, several payment methods, various coupons, unlimited photo storage, and whatnot. Therefore, connected to a premium VPN, if you obtain a US IP address, you can effortlessly unblock Amazon Prime Video in 2022 from anywhere in the world. Follow these guidelines to change your location to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN.
- Launch the NordVPN app.
- Connect to the USA server.
- Open any web browser.
- Now clear your browsing history, cache and cookies.
- Go to the official site of Amazon Prime Video and log in to your account with your previously made user credentials.
- You have accessed the Amazon Prime service with a different location of your choice.
How do you Subscribe to Amazon Prime Outside the US
Watching Amazon Prime Video from anywhere in the world would be wonderful and provide you with exciting media content if you know how to connect it according to the guidelines. Read along to get acquainted on how do you subscribe to Amazon Prime Video from anywhere with NordVPN in 2022.
- Sign-up for your Amazon Prime Video account connected to NordVPN.
- Launch the Gift Page of Amazon Prime Video & buy an Amazon Gift Card.
- Choose to deliver through email and apply your user credentials.
- After you receive the redeemable code via email – send it to your Amazon account to fill up the balance.
- You can send the balance to your formerly made email to have an Amazon Prime Gift Card to process further.
- Now, log in to your email address to redeem your Gift Card.
- You have access to Amazon Prime Video’s exclusive content and other features.
- Enjoy using Amazon Prime Video with the trustworthy NordVPN.
Why Choose NordVPN to Watch Amazon Prime in 2022
NordVPN is popular for its privacy-friendly, robust features that make this VPN top-tier in the VPN market. With its insightful security protocols and reliable connectivity servers, NordVPN is serving its customers with the best of the characteristics a VPN must-have. These are some of these remarkable features that make it outstanding.
- 5000+ ultra-fast VPN servers in the 59 countries.
- The Strict No-Log Policy feature promises no tracking, data-collecting, & data sharing on any internet portals.
- The Anti-Malware feature ensures that your systems are strongly protected from any online hazards & malicious attacks.
- The Unlimited Bandwidth feature is designed to provide more speed with reliable security.
- VPN Servers Globally there is no limit to internet usage when you have 5400 VPN servers worldwide operating in 60 countries.
- Simultaneous Connections with one account of NordVPN, you can comfortably operate 6 devices simultaneously.
- Split Tunneling Support while browsing the regular internet; meanwhile, you can route your selected apps using the split tunneling support to secure your sensitive internet activities.
- Mask your IP Address. Your IP must be visible to you only. With the masking IP feature, none can track your internet browsing activity.
- Double Protection helps you mask your IP twice and provide an extra layer of protection.
- DNS Leak Protection ensures that your internet IP is strongly protected & none of the ISPs and government spies can poke their nose in your digital movements.
- Browser Extensions help facilitate the users with lightweight browser extensions for Firefox, Chrome & Edge to browse securely.
- Uninterrupted Streaming, you can enjoy the best speeds without any buffering & lags with an uninterrupted streaming facility.
- Unlimited Sports Streaming can provide the users with an exceptional sports broadcasting experience like never before, with zero interruptions.
Amazon Prime is not Working with NordVPN – Troubleshoot Guide
Amazon Prime detects VPNs and proxies and blocks them. It happens because of vulnerabilities in an IP address. For instance, if many users are accessing the Amazon Prime service with the same IP, you may not be able to connect. If, however, you want to watch Amazon Prime from anywhere it is geo-restricted with quite ease you can only use a quality VPN such as NordVPN. NordVPN has 1970+ optimized USA servers that will help get past the geo-blocks. Conversely, if somehow Amazon Prime is not working with NordVPN, you can follow this troubleshoot guide.
- Switch to a new VPN server.
- Clear cache and cookies.
- Make sure that you are using a latest version of your NordVPN app.
- Switch between different VPN protocols.
- Check if you are connected to the US IP address.
- Check your internet connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Log out (if you are using the service via browser) and log in again.
How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Windows
Amazon Prime offers compatible apps for quality devices and Windows is one of them. You can follow these steps to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Windows from anywhere in the world.
- Get a subscription to NordVPN.
- Download and install the NordVPN app on your Windows.
- Connect to a USA server.
- Open a web browser and arrive on the official site of Amazon Prime.
- Sign up to the service with an email and password.
- Purchase a subscription.
- Start watching Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022 on Windows without a hiccup.
How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Android
Watching Amazon Prime from anywhere is fun. You can watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on Android from anywhere in the world without any difficulty. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to NordVPN.
- Download and install the NordVPN Android app.
- Launch servers and connect to its US server.
- Open Amazon Prime’s website and sign up.
- Get a subscription.
- Start watching Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022 on Android without any hassle.
How to Watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on iOS/iPad/iPhone
Streaming Amazon Prime video with NordVPN abroad 2022 on iOS/iPad/iPhone brings a joyous experience. Follow these simple guidelines to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN on iOS, iPad and iPhone.
- Get yourself registered for a NordVPN subscription.
- Download and install the NordVPN app on your iOS, iPad and iPhone.
- Connect to a USA server.
- Go to the App Store and download the Amazon Prime App on your iOS/iPad/iPhone.
- Sign up and purchase a subscription.
- Start watching Amazon Prime with NordVPN abroad in 2022 on iOS/iPad/iPhone from anywhere outside the US.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
Amazon Prime prices differ for different plans. Following are the subscription plans that are available on Amazon Prime.
- $14.99 Amazon Prime Monthly Subscription:
- $139 Amazon Prime Yearly Subscription
- $7.99 (monthly)Amazon Prime Student Membership
- $69.99 (yearly) Amazon Prime Student Membership
How do You Use Your Current Amazon Prime Account in Another Country?
If you are residing in the US and have complete access to the Amazon Prime Video services. However, it might be possible that you would be going for an abroad tour and wondering how to use your current Amazon Prime Video account in another country. Don’t stress, we have got you covered.
- Connect to any of the US servers with NordVPN.
- Open Manage your content and devices and choose preferences.
- Launch the country settings and click on the change.
- Enter the country address where you are currently located.
- Next, click enter to update the address you want.
- Launch the Amazon Prime App and log in with your user credentials.
- Start watching Amazon Prime Video with NordVPN abroad in 2022 without any geo-blocks.
FAQs – Amazon Prime with NordVPN Abroad in 2022
Can I watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN?
Yes, you can watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN. However, connecting to the optimized VPN servers of NordVPN you can watch Amazon Prime Video abroad in 2022.. Conversely, do remember that if you will travel abroad, you will be able to access same region of Amazon Prime as stated in your payment details when you have purchased your streaming service.
Does Amazon Prime detect VPN?
Yes, Amazon Prime detect VPN if you are connected with a free or unreliable VPN. Since unreliable VPNs have vulnerable IP addresses that Amazon Prime finds out since it works with GeoIP addresses such as Maxmind to identify IP address that are accessing the service from several places in the world. However, connecting a robust VPN like NordVPN, you won’t be detected and blocked by Amazon Prime.
Do VPNs work with Amazon Prime?
Yes, VPNs do work with Amazon Prime. However, you can watch Amazon Prime Video outside the USA with compatible devices such as Windows, Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, PC, Linux and other devices. Moreover, with NordVPN, you can enjoy an unlimited amount of bandwidth and complete privacy and security.
How do I trick my location on Amazon Prime?
You can easily trick your location on Amazon Prime, it is simple. Download and install the VPN app. Connect to a USA server or any country server that you want to stream content library. Log in to your Amazon Prime account and start streaming your favorite Amazon Prime content.
Why can't I watch Amazon Prime with VPN?
Sometimes when you are enable to access Amazon Prime Video with a VPN, it is because the app has detected you are connected through a VPN. It means, you have to immediately disconnect your VPN, and reconnect it with a different VPN server to appear with a different IP address. Additionally, make sure to clear your browsing history for effective changings.
Does Amazon Prime allow VPNs?
Yes, Amazon Prime allow VPNs. You can watch a plethora of best movies and shows on Amazon Prime wherever you are located. Moreover, if you are traveling to abroad, connecting to the NordVPN will open access for you to stream your favorite Amazon Prime shows that are not accessible in your region.
How do I watch Amazon Prime videos not available in my location?
Amazon Prime have different catalogues for several region but the USA catalogue is the largest. Hence, if you want to access Amazon Prime shows that are geo-blocked in your country, you can unblock them with a NordVPN subscription. NordVPN has optimized VPN servers and dedicated IP, that works compatibly with Amazon Prime. It will mask your real location and will show that you are accessing the app from somewhere else.
Why do you need NordVPN to unblock Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video geo-fenced most of its media content in specific locations worldwide. To bypass Amazon Prime Video’s geo-blocks around the globe, you need to connect through a robust VPN such as NordVPN to circumvent those geo-blocks. However, connecting to Amazon Prime Video’s USA servers can bring you all the media content you have been longing for for a while.
Why is Amazon Prime blocking VPN?
Amazon Prime block unreliable VPNs and show you with an error saying “service area restriction.” which declares that the Amazon Prime shows you want to watch aren’t accessible in your region. Users who try to spoof their geo-location, but connected through a unreliable VPN or proxy get detected and blocked. The best way is to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN abroad in 2022 without any geo-blocks.
Which free VPN is best for Amazon Prime?
Free VPNs are risky to use with Amazon Prime since the service detects proxies and VPNs very frequently. You can use a quality VPN like NordVPN with thousands of reliable US VPN servers that are great to unblock Amazon Prime outside the US in 2022 and provide you full access to the Amazon Prime geo-restricted content.
Now, you are well aware of all the unmissable features NordVPN provides to its consumers. You can get your hands on the VPN and enjoy the internet with all the freedom that opens gates to the geo-restricted media and enticing content you were waiting to watch with Amazon Prime Video. Hopefully, this guide will help you understand how to watch Amazon Prime with NordVPN in 2022 without a hiccup.
A VPN is always a safe choice to get a secure internet exposure without bandwidth throttling and annoying acts. Connecting with NordVPN provides access to Amazon Prime content anywhere in the wolrd. It ensures your internet activities are safe and secure from external threats such as cyber criminals. Have a subscription today for only $3.09 and start watching Amazon Prime Video with NordVPN in 2022, from anywhere in the world.