Gabriel “Gabi” Rosado and Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez will face off in a light heavyweight boxing battle on 18 March 2023 at the Walter Pyramid in Long Beach, California. I’ll break down the statistics of the bout, the contenders, and what spectators may anticipate on fight night in this article. However, you may watch Gilberto Ramirez vs. Gabriel Rosado on Kodi by following the instructions I’ll tell you.
The light heavyweight class bout will last 12 rounds and have a 175-pound weight restriction. In the light heavyweight division, Ramirez enters the bout ranked third by the WBA, twelfth by the WBO, and fourth by the RING.
Who Is Broadcasting Rosado vs. Zurdo?
Boxing fans may watch the match live on DAZN. A DAZN membership is required, however, to watch Zurdo vs. Rosado.
The DAZN app is available for a monthly or annual membership fee. Well, many of you won’t be able to watch the fight live due to geo-blocks. Therefore, using a virtual private network (VPN) will be the only way to stream Rosado vs. Zurdo from anywhere in the world. Fans outside the US may access the content. We advise you to get ExpressVPN and start watching your favorite sporting event live online without any interruptions.
Why is a VPN necessary to watch Zurdo vs. Rosado?
As you know, the fight will only be broadcast in specific countries. Therefore, if you aren’t there, you aren’t going to witness it. Well, don’t worry, as a virtual private network (VPN), you to connect to a server in a location where the content is accessible, avoiding the aforementioned geo-restrictions.
How to Watch Gilberto Ramirez vs Gabe Rosado on Kodi
Here are the easy steps to watch Gilberto Ramirez vs Gabe Rosado on Kodi via VPN on DAZN:
- Download and install ExpressVPN, which is the right VPN for streaming on Kodi.
- Start the VPN and join a server in the US.
- Install Kodi on the device and run it.
- Go to the “Add-ons” category of Kodi and click “Install from repository” to add the DAZN add-on.
- Search for the DAZN add-on and set it up.
- Connect to the VPN and choose a US server location to access DAZN.
- Launch the DAZN add-on on Kodi and sign in to your DAZN account.
- Search for “Gilberto Ramirez vs Gabe Rosado” or use the DAZN platform to find the event.
- You may now be able to watch Callum Smith take on Pawel Stepien.
Date, Time, and Venue
Everything you need to know about the Ramirez vs. Rosado fight is right here.
- Date: 18 March, Saturday.
- Time: 12 AM GMT
- Main event: 3 AM GMT
- Venue: Walter Pyramid, Long Beach, California, USA
Details of Zurdo and Rosado’s Duel
Zurdo is undefeated in the ring, with a record of 44 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws. Thirty of his victories have been TKOs. Although Rosado’s record shows 26 wins, 16 defeats, and 1 tie, 15 of his victories are via knockout. While, Ramirez has a modest edge in power against Rosado, having a 68% knockout rate over Rosado’s 58%. Ramirez, at 31, is 6 years younger than Rosado, yet he looms above him and can reach further.
Zurdo vs Rosado Form
Zurdo against Rosado Ramirez is in great shape, having won four of his past five bouts and losing only to Dmitry Bivol. In his previous bout, he defeated Dominic Boesel via knockout in the 4th round. When compared to Ali Akhmedov, Shane Mosley Jr., Jaime Munguia, and Daniel Jacobs, Rosado has only won one of his previous five bouts.
Ramirez is more active than Rosado; the latter hasn’t fought in almost five months and twenty-five days, while Ramirez’s last bout was four months and nine days ago.
Comparing Zurdo vs Rosado, Who do you think will win the fight?
Ramirez is the obvious favorite coming into the bout based on recent form and activity. Rosado, though, has before shown his capacity for pulling off surprises. Considering Ramirez’s power advantage and Rosado’s experience, this bout promises to be an intriguing one for fans of the sport.
- Gilberto Ramirez vs Gabriel Rosado — Light heavyweight
- Joseph Diaz vs Mercito Gesta — Lightweight
- Oscar Duarte Jurado vs Alex Martin — Lightweight
- Eric Tudor vs Damoni Cato-Cain — Super welterweight
- Patricio Manuel vs Hien Huynh — Super featherweight
- Dalis Kaleiopu vs Jonathan Perez — Super featherweight
- Jorge Chavez vs Bryan Perez — Featherweight
Ultimately, the forthcoming light heavyweight fight between Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez and Gabriel “Gabi” Rosado seems promising. Both Ramirez and Rosado bring something to the table, but with Ramirez having the power edge and Rosado having the experience, the fight may go any way. While the fight will be broadcast online on DAZN, people who are not based in a listed country may use a virtual private network (VPN) to access the event from anywhere. The post also includes detailed instructions on how to use ExpressVPN with Kodi so you can watch the fight. Last but not least, boxing fans should note March 18, 2023 on their calendars to see a bout between two talented light heavyweight boxers.