Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis and Ryan Garcia are set to face off in one of the most highly anticipated boxing matches of the year. The fight will be aired on DAZN, which might not be accessible to everyone worldwide. Therefore, using a streaming VPN is recommended. You may watch Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia on Kodi with ExpressVPN.
While they have perfect records, their fighting styles and backgrounds differ somewhat. The fact that Davis has a higher knockout percentage (93%) than Garcia (83%) suggests that he is the more powerful fighter. Conversely, Garcia possesses a height advantage of 4 inches and a reach advantage of 1 inch, which might make him a more deceptive opponent. In addition, Garcia is an orthodox fighter, whereas Davis fights from the southpaw position, which might make for a fascinating test for both competitors.
DAVIS VS GARCIA: Form and Recent Performances
Davis and Garcia have both been fighting really well as of late. Both Davis and Garcia have won their previous five fights by knockout, with each knocking out four of their opponents in that span. Davis defeated Garcia through technical knockout in their most recent bout, while Garcia recently knocked out Fortuna in the sixth round. Both competitors are in good shape, making it exciting to watch who takes home the victory.
Davis has been more active than Garcia, with more fights taking place. It’s been 3 months, 11 days since Davis’s previous fight, and 9 months, 2 days since Garcia’s last one. The last five bouts for Davis have spanned 2 years, 5 months, and 18 days and have averaged 8.8 rounds, while the last five fights for Garcia have spanned 3 years, 5 months, and 16 days and have averaged 5.4 rounds.
It is unclear whether or not this disparity in training will have an effect on the fight itself, but it is something to think about as the two competitors get ready to face each other in the ring.
Fight: Date, Time, Venue
- Date: Saturday, April 22.
- Time: 8:00 PM EST
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Who is airing Davis vs. Garcia?
DAZN will stream the highly anticipated fight between Tank Davis and Ryan Garcia live. The pay-per-view event will cost current US users $64.99 and new subscribers $84.99. However, you also receive a free month of DAZN to watch other shows and events live.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Davis vs Garcia?
The Davis vs. Garcia bout will only be televised in select areas; therefore, if you want to watch it, you’ll need a virtual private network (VPN). In other words, you can’t see it unless you happen to be in one of those places right now. Don’t fret; a virtual private network (VPN) connection might lead you to a server in a region where the content is lawfully available.
How to Watch Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia on Kodi
The Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia fight can be streamed live on Kodi using ExpressVPN from anywhere globally. A VPN will give you a fake IP to avoid leaving a digital trail.
Follow these instructions to watch the bout live:
- Download ExpressVPN, a dependable VPN service that is suitable for streaming on Kodi.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a US server.
- Install Kodi on your device and launch it.
- Go to the “Add-ons” category in Kodi and select “Install from repository” to install the DAZN add-on.
- Locate and configure the DAZN add-on.
- Connect to a US server location using the VPN to access DAZN.
- Launch the DAZN add-on in Kodi and log in using your DAZN credentials.
- Look for the Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin fight by searching for it or using the DAZN platform.
- You should now be able to watch the fight on Kodi.
Davis vs Garcia: The Tape
|NAME||Gervonta Davis||Ryan Garcia|
|WEIGHT||134.5 lbs (61.14 kg)||130 lbs (59.09 kg)|
|HEIGHT||5’5½” (1.66 m)||5’10” (1.78 m)|
|REACH||67½” (171 cm)||70″ (178 cm)|
|KOS (KO %)||26 (92.86%)||19 (82.61%)|
- Main event: Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia
- David Morrell Jr vs Yamaguchi Falcao – for WBA super-middleweight title
- Bektemir Melikuziev vs Gabriel Rosado
- Elijah Garcia vs Kevin Salgado Zambrano
- Fiodor Czerkaszyn vs Elias Espadas
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Jose Sanchez Charles
- Floyd Schofield vs Jesus Valentin Leon
- Lorenzo Simpson vs Pachino Hill
- Tristan Kalkreuth vs Jaime Solorio
- Jalil Major Hackett vs Jason Phillips
- Cuttino Oliver vs Roberto Cantu Pena
Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia’s next fight is going to be one of the most anticipated in recent boxing history because of the two fighters’ impressive resumes and skill sets. This fight is scheduled on April 22 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will be live-streamed on the DAZN app and platform. A virtual private network (VPN) like ExpressVPN might be useful for supporters who live in countries where the fight isn’t being televised.
Fight fans all across the world can tune in to the action on their Kodi device thanks to ExpressVPN. Follow the provided steps to install ExpressVPN on your Kodi and then download and launch the DAZN app in order to stream Davis vs. Garcia. Furthermore, the article compares and contrasts the previous performances, statistical profiles, and forthcoming battle cards.
The fight between Davis and Garcia should be thrilling, as both fighters aim to maintain their clean records and further establish themselves as two of the finest in the sport.