This fight is sure to be a thrilling and challenging battle. Canelo Alvarez is widely considered one of the best boxers of his generation, and he has shown his worth time and again in the ring. But John Ryder is not one to be underestimated. He is a skilled fighter and will be looking to make a statement in this fight.
This will be an exciting match to catch up on, and we can’t wait to see how it all unfolds in the ring. However, read the blog without further ado to find out how you can watch Canelo Alvarez vs John Ryder on Kodi using Surfshark.
When is Canelo Alvarez vs. John Ryder?
- Date: Saturday, May 6 | Sunday, May 7
- Start time: 9 p.m. ET | 12 p.m. AEDT | 1 a.m. GMT
- Main event: 4 a.m. GMT | 12 a.m. ET | 3 p.m. AEDT
Why do you need a VPN to watch Alvarez vs Ryder on Kodi?
If you want to see the fight between Alvarez and Ryder, you will need a virtual private network (VPN) because it will only be shown on television in a limited number of locations. In other words, you are unable to catch it unless you are currently present in one of those locations at this exact moment. Don’t worry; a VPN connection could route you to a server in a country where the content is freely accessible.
How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs John Ryder on Kodi
With Surfshark VPN, anyone in the world can watch the Canelo Alvarez vs. John Ryder fight live on Kodi. A VPN gives you a fake IP address so that you don’t leave a digital footprint.
Follow these steps to watch the bout live:
- Get Surfshark VPN, a reliable VPN service that works well with Kodi for viewing.
- Open the VPN app and link up to a server in the US.
- Put Kodi on your device and start it up.
- Go to the “Add-ons” section of Kodi and click “Install from repository” to add the DAZN add-on.
- Find the DAZN add-on and set it up.
- Connect to a US server using the VPN to access DAZN.
- Open the DAZN add-on in Kodi and sign in with your DAZN account information.
- You may now use the DAZN platform.
- You should now be able to watch Canelo Alvarez vs John Ryder on Kodi.
The following card may be subject to change:
- Canelo Alvarez vs. John Ryder – for WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring super middleweight titles
- Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Ronal Batista – for the WBC flyweight title
- Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela vs Steve Spark
- Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs Ricards Bolotniks
- Nathan Devon Rodriguez vs. Alexander Mejia
- Bek Nurmaganbet vs. Argenis Espana
- Lawrence King vs. Elio German Rafael
- Abilkhan Amankul vs. Jesus Moroyoqui Palomares
- Johansen Alvarez Suarez vs. Johan Rodriguez Arreguin
- Jesus Larios vs. Alejandro Curiel
Canelo vs Ryder Stats and Bio
|HEIGHT||5′ 9″ / 175 cm||5′ 9″ / 175 cm|
|REACH||70.5″ / 179 cm||72″ / 183 cm|
|WEIGHT||130 lbs (59.09 kg)||134.5 lbs (61.14 kg)|
|KOS (KO %)||39||18|
Canelo vs Ryder Form and Activity Check
Let’s talk about the upcoming boxing match between two formidable fighters, Canelo Alvarez and John Ryder.
Canelo Alvarez, the current WBA, WBC, and Ring Magazine Super Middleweight champion, has had an impressive track record, winning four of his last five fights. His last victory came against Gennady Golovkin on September 17, 2022. On the other hand, John Ryder, who is a former British Super Middleweight champion, has also won four of his last five fights, with his latest win over Zach Parker on November 26, 2022.
When it comes to experience, Canelo has the upper hand with 25 more fights and 227 more professional rounds than Ryder. But we all know that in the world of boxing, experience alone doesn’t guarantee a win. John Ryder has his own set of skills and has proven to be a fighter with a lot of heart.
Regarding activity, Canelo has been more active in the ring than Ryder. Alvarez has fought five times in the last two years, while Ryder has fought only five times in the last four years. However, Ryder has been training hard for this match and is expected to bring his best to the ring.
Boxing fans all over the world are counting down the seconds till Canelo Alvarez and John Ryder square battle in the final clash of the super middleweight class. This page includes a detailed bout card, information on the boxers’ records, and instructions on how to use SurfsharkVPN to stream the fight on a Firestick.
In conclusion, a VPN is a useful tool for bypassing regional restrictions and gaining access to otherwise inaccessible content. A virtual private network (VPN) can increase your online security and privacy, but only if you select a trustworthy VPN service and don’t use it for anything unlawful. A virtual private network (VPN) is helpful whether you want to watch an event on Kodi or keep your web browsing private.