Hulu is an American online video streaming service featuring popular and original television and film programming. You can now watch HULU in Mexico, but you may still access it through a VPN to overcome the barrier of geo-restrictions.
Attention! Unable to access HULU in Mexico? Surfshark, the best VPN to access HULU and other streaming services worldwide, provides unlimited simultaneous connections to stream HULU on any device, wherever you are.
A VPN will let you connect to the internet through a server in a different country. This allows you to access websites and services that are normally blocked in your country, such as Hulu in Mexico.
How to Stream Hulu in Mexico [Brief Review]
Here’s what you have to do to access Hulu from Mexico:
Unblocking Hulu in Mexico is as easy as connecting to a VPN service with numerous locations worldwide. Carefully select a VPN service, and be sure it has access to servers in the United States.
Once you’ve decided on a VPN, it’s time to install it on your gadget. The vast majority of VPN services today offer client software that is both reliable and simple to use.
Launch your VPN once everything is set up, and connect to a server in the United States. When utilizing the internet, it will look as though you are in the United States.
Access Hulu from any US-based website or mobile app using your new US-based IP address. Hulu’s originals, movies, and episodes are now all available to stream online.
Hulu is presently blocked in Mexico but may be accessed through a virtual private network (VPN). Following the blog’s suggestions, you might be able to watch Hulu in Mexico.
Will Hulu be Available in Mexico in Coming Days?
There is no official announcement about Hulu’s expansion to Mexico yet. However, the company is continuously expanding its services to other countries, so it’s possible that it may become available in Mexico in the future.
In the meantime, using a VPN is a great way to watch Hulu in Mexico without any restrictions.
5 Quick Steps – How to Watch Hulu in Mexico!
Are you tired of being restricted from Hulu’s content library in Mexico? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with a quick and easy solution to bypass those restrictions using Surfshark. Follow these five simple steps:
- Subscribe to Surfshark.
- Download and install the latest app onto your device.
- Launch the Surfshark app on your device.
- Now, connect to a US-based server of Surfshark.
- Once you are connected to the US-based server, visit the Hulu website and create an account or log in to your existing account.
- You may now start streaming Hulu in Mexico.
Now you can enjoy all of Hulu’s content, including your favorite shows and movies, without any restrictions.
Note: Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free.
Quick Overview – 5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Mexico
If you’re looking for more VPN options, we’ve compiled a list of the top five VPNs for watching Hulu in Mexico.
- Surfshark is the most inexpensive option, available for $2.49/month for a 2-year plan. It also has an unlimited simultaneous connection that keeps the users interested.
- NordVPN offers a dependable VPN with 5,400+ servers spread over 80+ locations in 59 countries, including 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It costs around $3.71 per month on a 2-year plan.
- ExpressVPN tops the list with over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the US, costing $6.67 per month for its yearly package.
- FastestVPN is a budget-friendly VPN with over 550 servers and state-of-the-art security measures, costing $40 for a lifetime.
- CyberGhost is one of the most extensive services, with nearly 9,000+ servers, including 1,230 well-optimized dedicated servers in the United States, costing $2.18 monthly for three years.
There’s no more missing out on your favorite shows and movies on Hulu. With Surfshark and our top VPN recommendations, you can quickly stream Hulu in Mexico and surrounding regions.
Why is a VPN Required to Access Hulu in Mexico?
Hulu users in Mexico will get the following error message when they try to access the service:
It should be noted that Hulu is a service exclusively accessible inside the United States and some specific countries worldwide. If you’re in Mexico and want to watch Hulu, like the rest of the world, you’ll need a VPN that can mask your IP address and provide you with a virtual IP.
Nevertheless, if you connect to a VPN server in the United States, you can trick hulu.com into believing you’re in America instead of Mexico. As a result, a VPN is necessary to access and unblock Hulu in Mexico.
5 Best VPN Providers to Watch Hulu in Mexico
Here are the 5 best VPN providers that you can use to watch Hulu in Mexico:
This VPN offers connectivity to unlimited devices and has 3200+ optimized VPN servers in 99 countries. It has a camouflage mode that allows you to stay anonymous online.
Furthermore, Surfshark has private DNS leak protection, a no-borders mode, a kill switch, and many other streaming VPN features that are best for streaming anonymously. With Surfshark, you can unblock streaming sites like Amazon Prime and Netflix.
This VPN is what you need to get rid of those annoying geo-restrictions so you can stream on your favorite media streaming services. For example, you can use it to watch Mexican Hulu. Last but not least, you can get access to the most powerful privacy tools to protect your virtual data at $2.30 per month.
It has a list of 5400+ servers in 59 countries, and around 1970+ servers are located in the US. Furthermore, NordVPN’s outstanding unblocking capability allows unrestricted access to Hulu in Mexico.
Customers are attracted to NordVPN’s platform because it offers them a chance to experience unprecedented speed and accuracy, and two of the key draws are the Live Chat option and the 30-day money-back guarantee. Thus, a virtual private network (VPN) is the most convenient method for accessing videos on any media-sharing platform worldwide.
This VPN is known for its best privacy protocols and has 3000+ VPN servers in 94 countries, which is excellent for unblocking Hulu in Mexico. It also has high-tech VPN features like a kill switch and AES 256-bit encryption. It also has important features like privacy protection that don’t keep logs and live chat available 24/7.
With its fast servers and lightning-fast speeds, you can connect to any US server to unblock Hulu in Mexico. Not only that, but you can also have complete privacy when you are online and using any of the virtual platforms. The prices are more than it competitors; a monthly subscription costs $6.67. ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for a VPN that you can use without worrying about losing money.
This VPN offers around 550+ servers in 40+ locations, which is great for unblocking most streaming services, such as Hulu in Mexico.
All of these VPN providers offer reasonable subscription fees and a money-back guarantee. You may choose the one that fits your needs and preferences.
Video streaming is a breeze due to the lightning-fast speeds of FastestVPN. It features its own streaming-specific servers, guaranteeing lightning-fast connections across the board.
You may get this VPN at a one-time price of ($40 lifetime). In addition, you can get a full refund if you change your mind within 30 days. It uses a rigorous no-log policy and other robust security features such as AES-256-bit encryption.
It has 9000+ servers in 91 countries, around 1317 of which are located in the US. Cyberghost offers the best security features, including AES 256-bit encryption, kill-switch, and IronClad security.
The VPN allows you to protect up to seven devices simultaneously against cybercrime. With 256-bit AES encryption and numerous methods like the kill switch and split tunneling, CyberGhost ensures your complete online safety.
CyberGhost offers assistance via customer support at any time. Their expert customer service agents are available via chat and email. The 3-year subscription to CyberGhost costs $2.18 per month, but you receive the first three months for free and have 45 days to request a refund if you’re unsatisfied.
How to Get a Hulu Account in Mexico – Various Ways to Pay for a Hulu Mexico Subscription
There are several ways for people in Mexico to pay for Hulu and get a subscription. You can pay for Hulu in Mexico with a Hulu Gift Card from places like Walmart, eBay, Target, or My Gift Card Supply. Moreover, you can easily use Hulu in Mexico with a Hulu Gift Card.
Therefore, you must connect to the US server of Surfshark to sign up and purchase a Hulu membership in Mexico. Here’s how to get Hulu in Mexico:
- Sign up for Surfshark.
- Open Surfshark and connect to its server in the United States.
- If you got an Apple device, you can get the Hulu app through the App Store. If you got an Android device, you can get it from the Google Play Store. Moreover, if you want to sign up for Hulu, you can also visit their website.
- Use a payment method, such as PayPal, a Hulu Gift Card, a Virtual Prepaid Card, or an iTunes account, to buy a Hulu subscription.
- All done! Now, there are no geo-restrictions on Hulu in Mexico so you can watch it there.
How to Pay for Hulu in Mexico using a Hulu Gift Card
Gift cards for Hulu are a great way to get access to your favorite TV shows so you can stream Hulu in Mexico.
- Launch My Gift Card Supply and buy a Hulu Gift Card.
- After you pay for the Hulu Gift Card, check your email for a code for the card.
- Open Surfshark and connect to a server in the United States from the servers page.
- Go to Hulu’s official website’s “Redeem your Gift Card” page.
- Use the code that was sent to you in an email.
- Once you’ve used the code, choose a Hulu plan and enter your login information to move forward.
- Now that you have a Hulu subscription in Mexico, you can watch Hulu in Mexico without any trouble.
How to Pay for Hulu in Mexico using a PayPal Account
You can subscribe to Hulu and pay for it with your PayPal account. Just stick to these steps, and you’ll be able to use PayPal to pay for Hulu in Mexico. Also, remember that you can skip activating a new PayPal account if you already have one (outside the US).
- Connect to a server in the United States using Surfshark.
- Create a PayPal account in the United States by following the on-screen prompts.
- For confirmation, you must enter your billing address and US zip code. (Go ahead, Google it.)
- Once you’ve done that, head over to the Hulu homepage and hit that Sign up button.
- Choose PayPal as your payment option and press the next button.
- Fill out the required fields and finish your registration.
- Now that you’ve created an account and paid for a subscription to Hulu, you may log in and watch the service without any problems, even though you’re located in Mexico.
How to Pay for Hulu in Mexico using a Virtual Prepaid Card
Hulu users in Mexico can avoid the region lockout by paying with a virtual prepaid card. If you have a StatesCard, you can sign up for Hulu in Mexico without worrying about the service’s bothersome content blocks. We’ve laid out all the steps necessary to sign up for Hulu in Mexico using a Virtual Prepaid Card and start watching in total secrecy and anonymity.
- Sign up for a StatesCard via the official website.
- You will receive an email with a verification link.
- You’ll need some form of official identification like a passport, driver’s license, or national identity card.
- You can now credit your StatesCard account with your existing PayPal or credit card information.
- Open Surfshark and link to a server in the United States.
- Create a StatesCard account, then use it to subscribe to Hulu using their official website or mobile app.
- Alright, that’s the last of it. Hulu is now completely accessible in Mexico, with no payment barriers preventing you from watching.
How to Pay for Hulu in Mexico using iTunes
Hulu in Mexico may be signed up with an Apple ID, making it convenient for iOS users with an iTunes account. If you follow these steps, you may sign up for Hulu in Mexico without using a U.S. bank account. Here’s how you use your iTunes account to sign up for a Hulu subscription in Mexico.
- Connect to the Surfshark server in the United States.
- Launch the Settings on your iOS device, then navigate to Apple ID, Media purchases, and Country/Region.
- You can add funds to your account via Apple Gift Card or use your credit/debit card information to complete a purchase.
- As soon as you get enough funds in your iTunes account, head on over to the App Store and sign in.
- Get a subscription to Hulu and install the app on your iOS device.
- Select a Hulu subscription plan that works for you, then follow the on-screen prompts to get started.
- Now finish the scanning process.
- Congratulations! You have logged into a Hulu account from Mexico.
- Watch your favorite episodes from Mexico on Hulu TV without worrying about Hulu Mexico regional blocking.
How to Pay for Hulu in Mexico with a US Credit/Debit Card
If you want to use a US debit or credit card to subscribe to Hulu in Mexico, you’ll need the help of a US-based friend or relative. Hulu subscribers in the US can pay with their debit or credit card information with no hassle. Yet, you’ll eventually be able to send funds using a Mexican debit card or a PayPal account. The following is a guide on using a US credit or debit card to pay for Hulu in Mexico.
- Open Surfshark and link to any of their U.S.-based servers.
- Go to the Hulu website and click “Start your free trial.”
- Choose the Hulu plan that best suits your needs, and then press the button labeled “Continue.”
- Put in your US debit/credit card info and proceed with the purchase.
- Find a US postal code and use it.
- That’s all; launch the Hulu app and sign in with your Mexican account details to watch Hulu whenever you like.
Hulu in Mexico: How Much Does It Cost?
If you’re looking to watch Hulu in Mexico, here are the pricing plans that Hulu offers:
Hulu Basic with Ads – MXN 148.72 per month
If you want a cheap plan but don’t mind seeing some adverts, this is the one for you. You’ll then be able to stream any of your favorite series and Hulu Originals. However, this plan might not work for you if you dislike intrusive commercials. It’s one of the cheapest options and includes a free month of service.
Hulu Premium with No Ads – MXN 279.02 per month
This plan will have no advertisements but is a little more expensive than the basic plan. You can watch shows and movies on Hulu without having to endure bothersome commercial breaks. There is a free 30-day trial period for this package as well.
Hulu + Live TV (With Disney+ and ESPN+) – MXN 1,302.78 per month
For people who prefer to watch live TV, this plan is ideal. Although, with this package, you may stream Hulu and 60+ additional live channels in Mexico, including all of your favorite sports networks during the relevant seasons. Using this channel, you can watch anything in Hulu’s catalog. There’s also a free trial period of 7 days. Also, you may terminate this subscription at any moment and move to another. With this package, you’ll also have access to Disney+ and ESPN+. Moreover, you can watch Hulu in Mexico on up to two screens at once and with up to six different profiles.
Compatible Devices that Work with Hulu
Hulu can be downloaded and installed on various devices. Here’s a list of devices that are compatible with Hulu:
|Apple TV||Smart TV|
|PS4 and PS5||Xbox One|
5 Steps on How to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Windows
If you have a Windows operating system, accessing Hulu in Mexico is simple. Here’s how you can do it:
- Sign up for Surfshark plan.
- Get the Surfshark app for Windows and install it.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Open the Hulu website and sign in with your account information.
- You can watch Hulu on Windows in Mexico without any geo-blocks.
How to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Android
To stream Hulu on Android in Mexico using Surfshark’s lightning-fast VPN servers, simply follow these easy steps. This is how:
- Sign up for Surfshark.
- Get the VPN app for Android and install it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Get started watching your favorite shows on Hulu Android in Mexico immediately.
Steps to Watch Hulu in Mexico on iOS
If you use iOS and connect to Surfshark’s reliable US VPN servers, you can watch Hulu in Mexico without any trouble. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get a subscription to Surfshark by signing up for it.
- Get the Surfshark app for iOS and install it from the app store.
- Start the VPN and connect to a server in the United States.
- Go to the Hulu site and sign up for a subscription.
- Sign in to Hulu with your username and password.
- So, that’s it. With Surfshark, you can watch Hulu in Mexico without worrying about your privacy or safety.
6 Steps to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Mac
Follow these steps to set up the Surfshark app on your Mac to watch Hulu in Mexico.
- Sign up for Surfshark.
- Get the Surfshark app for Mac and install it.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Open the browser on your Mac and navigate to Hulu.com.
- Sign up for Hulu and choose a plan.
- Start using your Mac to watch Hulu in Mexico in complete privacy and safety.
9 Quick to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Firestick?
Here are the few steps you will have to take to watch Hulu in Mexico on your FireStick:
- Turn on your FireStick, go to Search, and then switch to “Unknown sources.”
- Get a trustable VPN like Surfshark.
- Choose a server in the US and connect to it.
- Type Hulu and press enter.
- The search results will display “Hulu app for Fire TV Stick.
- Now click “Get” to start the download.
- Launch the Hulu app once the installation is complete.
- Open the Hulu app and use your credentials to sign in or sign up.
- People in Mexico can now watch Hulu on Firestick.
4 Steps to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Roku?
Hulu streaming from Mexico on a Roku device requires a VPN connection. Follow these steps to get started:
- Get a credible VPN like Surfshark.
- Choose a VPN server in the US and connect to it.
- Connect your Roku stick to your smart TV using the HDMI cable.
- Just power up your Roku and go to Hulu from the main menu to get started.
5 Easy Steps to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Xbox?
Follow these steps to learn how to use the Hulu app on your Xbox in Mexico.
- Get a dependable VPN like Surfshark.
- Choose a server in the US and connect to it.
- Go to “My games & apps” in the Xbox menu.
- Search for Hulu in the Xbox Store.
- Install the app, and you can now use your Xbox to watch Hulu Plus Mexico.
7 Steps to Watch Hulu in Mexico on Kodi?
Here’s what to do to get Hulu Mexico on Kodi:
- Get a reputable VPN like Surfshark.
- After downloading the VPN program on your Desktop, insert the USB stick into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Switch on Unknown Sources right away.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Then, connect to a server in the United States.
- Go to the Kodi home screen by turning on your TV.
- At last, set up Kodi with the Hulu add-on so you can watch a lot of Hulu shows in Mexico.
Best Shows and Movies to Watch on Hulu in Mexico
Hulu is one of the best American media streaming services, with a wide variety of enticing TV series and films accessible to watch. Hulu, now owned by the Walt Disney Company, has a more traditional user experience. Fan favorites among Hulu users include the service’s original productions, which Hulu creates. You may watch them in one sitting without a cable subscription by using a media streaming device like an Apple TV, Roku, or Android phone or tablet.
Therefore, You can keep tabs on the best Hulu series and movies that will blow your mind during the weekend. When you access Hulu in Mexico, you may expect to be hooked.
Best Shows to Watch on Hulu in Mexico
Top Shows to Watch on HULU
|Ace Ventura: Pet Detective||Victoria’s Secret Angels and Demons||All Rise: Seasons 1 and 2|
|Sex & Drugs and Rock & Roll||Above the Rim||The A-Team|
|The Orville||American Horror Stories||Conversations with Friends|
|Back to School||The Bank Job||Behind Enemy Lines|
|The Black Stallion Returns||The Black Stallion 1979||Marvel’s Hit Monkey|
|Pen15||Rick and Morty||Mr. Queen|
Best Movies to Watch on Hulu in Mexico
|The Shape of Water||
Wrath of Man (2021)
Bad Luck Banging or Loony Porn (2021)
The King’s Man
Portrait of the Lady on Fire
She Is Out Of My League
Sherlock Holmes (2009)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
Stephen King’s Graveyard Shift (1990)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Stephen King’s Thinner (1996)
Soda Cracker (1989)
The Act of Killing
Some Kind of Wonderful
FAQs – HULU in Mexico
You can all the content in Mexico, such as YouTube, Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO, and other US TV networks and platforms, using a VPN. Unfortunately, you cannot access Hulu in Mexico without a VPN. If you want to watch Hulu’s Live TV from Mexico, you’ll need to use a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN to hide your IP address and make it look like you’re accessing Hulu from the US. This is due to the fact that Hulu is only accessible in the US. No, you can’t use Hulu in Mexico or anywhere else outside the U.S. You can still watch Hulu in Mexico, though, if you use ExpressVPN. Hulu doesn’t work in Mexico because it only works in the United States. So, if you want to watch Hulu Mexico, you must use a paid VPN. Yes, you can use a VPN to watch Hulu in Mexico without breaking any laws. To access Hulu Mexico, you can sign up for a VPN like ExpressVPN US servers, fast speeds and amazing unblocking features. However, using a VPN is against Hulu’s Terms of Service. Hulu is not available in Mexico, which is a shame. Hulu is a service that is only available in the United States and Japan because it is limited by geography. But if you use a reliable VPN service, you can get to Hulu in Mexico. Maybe, though, there’s no news about Hulu ever coming to Mexico. For now, the Hulu streaming service is only available in Japan and the US. If you’re in Mexico and want to use this streaming service, you’ll need a VPN. One of the best VPNs for streaming Hulu in Mexico is ExpressVPN.
What streaming services work in Mexico?
Can I use Hulu while I'm in Mexico?
Is there a Mexican Hulu with Mexican TV channels?
Why does Hulu not work in Mexico?
Is it okay to watch Hulu online in Mexico?
Is Hulu available in Mexico?
Will Hulu be available in Mexico someday?
You can all the content in Mexico, such as YouTube, Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO, and other US TV networks and platforms, using a VPN.
Unfortunately, you cannot access Hulu in Mexico without a VPN. If you want to watch Hulu’s Live TV from Mexico, you’ll need to use a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN to hide your IP address and make it look like you’re accessing Hulu from the US. This is due to the fact that Hulu is only accessible in the US.
No, you can’t use Hulu in Mexico or anywhere else outside the U.S. You can still watch Hulu in Mexico, though, if you use ExpressVPN.
Hulu doesn’t work in Mexico because it only works in the United States. So, if you want to watch Hulu Mexico, you must use a paid VPN.
Yes, you can use a VPN to watch Hulu in Mexico without breaking any laws. To access Hulu Mexico, you can sign up for a VPN like ExpressVPN US servers, fast speeds and amazing unblocking features. However, using a VPN is against Hulu’s Terms of Service.
Hulu is not available in Mexico, which is a shame. Hulu is a service that is only available in the United States and Japan because it is limited by geography. But if you use a reliable VPN service, you can get to Hulu in Mexico.
Maybe, though, there’s no news about Hulu ever coming to Mexico. For now, the Hulu streaming service is only available in Japan and the US. If you’re in Mexico and want to use this streaming service, you’ll need a VPN. One of the best VPNs for streaming Hulu in Mexico is ExpressVPN.
And with that, we conclude our brief discussion on accessing Hulu in Mexico. Using Surfshark, Mexican users of Hulu may access the service and catch up on missed episodes or view the newest ones.
To bypass geo-restrictions on Hulu, you’ll need a VPN provider to guarantee access. We think Surfshark is your best option. This VPN service offers many US-based servers, lightning-fast bandwidth, and excellent unblocking tools. It permits unlimited simultaneous connections for users in Mexico who wish to watch Hulu.