In this blog, I will show you the straightforward steps to install Bee TV on your Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, and other Firestick devices.
Bee TV is a free app that enables you to watch movies and shows on Firestick. Bee TV’s interface is quite delightful and assists you to smooth navigation.
Moreover, talking about the Bee TV on-demand streaming app, it’s worth mentioning that the app is lightweight, giving you all the right reasons to install it on Firestick for a fast and efficient streaming experience.
Bee TV is a scraper-based app; it finds the best streams with multiple servers. While it fetches multiple good-quality links, the app also allows you to integrate Real-Debrid to get even reliable streaming links.
You can also use your Trakt account to sign in to the Bee TV app to sync the streaming app across different platforms.
Bee TV app is not officially available on the Amazon app store; therefore, I will outline steps to sideload the Bee TV app on Firestick.
You can follow different ways to download Bee TV on Firestick; I will first explain how to use the Downloader app to sideload Bee TV on Amazon Firestick.
Note: Before installing Bee TV on Firestick, I will recommend you to connect with a premium quality VPN. FastestVPN is the best choice to stream content. It hides your IP address and provides you with a secure streaming experience.
Table of Content
- How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick
- How to Install Bee TV on Firestick with ES File Explorer Method
- How to Use BeeTV on Firestick
- Wrapping Up
How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick
Here are the detailed instructions to download Bee TV APK on Firestick using the downloader app:
- Launch your Firestick Home screen.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Choose My Fire TV option.
- Now, select where you find Developers Options.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Enable/Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to the Firestick Home page, and select the Find menu.
- Click where you see the Search option.
- Type Downloader and pick the first option from the available list.
- Now, select the Downloader icon.
- Click on the Download button and wait for app to install.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click Open to launch and run the Downloader app.
- After opening the downloader app, click on the Allow button.
- Click OK when a prompt message appears.
- Now, you will see the Home tab by default.
- Type bit.ly/beetv-firetv and click Go.
- Downloading will start now; wait for it to complete.
- Click where you see the Install button.
- After installation, click Done.
- Now, delete the Bee TV downloader to save some space.
- Click Delete again.
Get VPN Now
How to Install Bee TV on Firestick with ES File Explorer Method
If the Downloader app is not working for you, it’s better to try the other alternative.
You can also try the ES File Explorer method to download Bee TV on Firestick. ES File Explorer is a file manager app that works great as a sideloading tool.
Follow the steps below to Download the Bee TV app on Firestick using ES File Explorer:
- Go to Firestick Home screen.
- Click Find.
- Head to the Search field, Type and install ES File Explorer.
- Now, go to Settings.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Head to Install Unknown Apps and enable ES File Explorer.
- Launch the ES File Explorer app. On the right side, Scroll down and click on Downloader.
- On the button, click where you find the New+ option.
- You will now see a dialog box, enter Path: https://www.firesticktricks.com/bee in it and click Download.
- Wait for the Bee TV APK file to be downloaded via ES File Explorer.
- Click Open file when you see a prompt message.
- Click Install when the ES File Explorer prompt appears.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the to install.
- Click Done to open the BeeTV app later, or click Open to use it immediately. (you can delete the BeeTV APK in the Download folder in ES File Explorer to save space)
How to Use BeeTV on Firestick
- Long-press the Home button on Firestick remote.
- Click Apps when a window appears.
- Select the BeeTV app icon.
- Tap on the Firestick remote Menu key.
- In the lower-right corner of your TV, click on Move.
- Use the remote buttons to move the icon to the top.
- Press Select on your remote to place the BeeTV icon on your preferred space.
- Head back to the home screen. You will now find the BeeTV icon on the main home screen.
Is Bee TV legal?
Bee TV is a legal app, but streaming copyrighted content for free might be illegal depending on your regional law. The best way to safely stream free content is to use a Firestick VPN.
Does BeeTV Firestick APK work on other devices?
Yes. Bee TV APK also works on different devices such as Firestick, Fire TV, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles, etc.
Can BeeTV Firestick APK download movies?
Yes, with BeeTV APK, you can download most of your favorite content. It is advised not to download content on devices like FireStick that contain low storage ability.
Beetv is your way to get the best on-demand entertainment experience. All you need is to follow our guide on how to install Bee TV APK on Firestick and Fire TV to start streaming loads of content.