FastestVPN addresses security concerns in a way even better now! FastestVPN promises security solutions for its clients with constant improvement. This has proved to be true with the launch of their VPN routers!
If you don’t know what a VPN router is, then read this blog and you’ll know and if you don’t have a FastestVPN router, then by the end of the blog you will definitely be buying one! Once you find out why you need a fastest VPN router, you will feel compelled to be connected to it for utmost security.
What is FastestVPN Router?
A VPN router is a router that enables you to use a VPN on any wi-fi enabled device. Even if you are using a device that doesn’t run a VPN software, such as a certain smart TVs, PS4, Xbox, etc., once you are connected to the internet with a VPN router, you will have the VPN running too.
A FastestVPN router has all the features that the FastestVPN apps have to offer. It’s the same, except better!
We already know what FastestVPN is and what its features are. But let’s go over them again to comprehensively cover what the VPNs app and VPN routers offer, collectively.
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Ad Blocking
- NAT Firewall
- Internet Kill Switch
- DNS Leak Protection
- Unix-based P2P Optimized Servers
- Unlimited Server Switching
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Multiple Security Protocols
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat & Email
These are the features that FastestVPN offers to protect your confidential data and activity online.
What is the Difference Between FastestVPN Apps and FastestVPN Router?
Now to understand what the router is and how it is a better option for security than VPN apps, let’s go over the differences:
|FastestVPN App (VPN Apps)||FastestVPN Router (VPN Router)|
|Compatible with 20 devices||Can be used over all Wi-Fi enabled devices that connect to VPN router|
|Allows 10 simultaneous connections||Unlimited simultaneous connections|
|Manually connect the app each time||Automatic VPN connectivity established as soon as device is connected to the Wi-Fi|
|Apps can be configured with home router only||VPN router can be connected with other routers and provide security – for eg. VPN router can be connected with public Wi-Fi to secure the public network|
To further explain the last point better, let’s discuss this in depth. While the VPN app can also be used on the go, a VPN router can be used by you and your fellow travelers on the go. If you want to connect to the public Wi-Fi, with an app you can protect only the devices that the VPN app is installed on.
However, with a FastestVPN router, you can connect the VPN router with public Wi-Fi and secure all your devices that connect to the public network.
Why Do You Need A FastestVPN Router?
If you still need to know why you need a VPN router (which you shouldn’t), then we have listed a few reasons of why we think a VPN router is a MUST and why we recommend FastestVPN:
- Use VPN on all Wi-Fi enabled devices – even those that don’t run VPN apps normally (gaming consoles, some Smart TVs and more)
- Easier to connect than the app
- You don’t have to remember to connect to the VPN each time as every device is secured as soon as you connect to the Wi-Fi via VPN router
- FastestVPN router allows unlimited device connectivity so you can use more devices simultaneously instead of just 10 (as with the app)
Choose server location without any hassle with the easy-to-use interface and defeat censorship with FastestVPN’s VPN router
FastestVPN Router comes with three VPN plans. The Lifetime plan serves better in terms of value for money and is highly recommended.
- FastestVPN Router + 3 Year VPN Plan: $140
- FastestVPN Router + 5 Year VPN Plan: $160
- FastestVPN Router + Lifetime VPN Plan: $180
How to Connect to FastestVPN Router?
Just because a router is not an orthodox way of connecting to the VPN, doesn’t mean it is complex. Connect to FastestVPN Router with a few simple steps.
- Insert the power cable in the power port and insert internet LAN wire in the WAN port of router
- Wait for 2 minutes for the device to boot up
- If you are using desktop, connect desktop LAN port with the router LAN port through a LAN wire
- If you are using a Laptop or Mobile, open WIFI and search for FastestVPN. Then connect to it. When asked for password, type “12345678“
- Open your browser and visit fastestvpnsetup.com
- Activate your FastestVPN Router account: Input the login credentials you have received from FastestVPN and activate your account
- Create your Wi-Fi password and click sign in
- (Once logged in) Click on select location and choose your desired server
- To ensure connectivity, click on “Check My IP Address”
- You are now all set to start using and enjoying your VPN router
You can also refer to the video tutorial for a visual guide or check out FastestVPN Router page for a detailed overview and FAQs.
The Bottom-line: Get FastestVPN Router Today!
For multiple reasons, a VPN router is better than downloading VPN apps on different devices. Though the function and features of both are the same, a router is more convenient and much more practical.
Given that it allows you to use unlimited number of devices simultaneously, it proves to be more economical and a better choice monetary wise too. Grab your hands on the pocket-sized FastestVPN router and secure all your devices!